Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. (46268 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Proffdada: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
All these fake pastors feeding the fool called daddy freeze are getting out of hand angry
After all salvation is free and tithing is Jewish tradition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Mutemenot(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
All dis poor peoole Nigerians in UK that are only good in speaking British Engligbo. Let him go and pay his Tax then come back n tell his side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.
Hunkle Signee, Quote me back when the Petition is approved, that's if it'll be able to leave the shores of social Media.
Waste of Time and Energy. Fighting a battle you can never Win.
May God have mercy on our souls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Proffdada: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
diasporaman:
God bless Rev Funke Adejumo

I Stand With Her
if you support tithing, you should support stoning to death, burnt offering etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by krosh: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE THINGS OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by naijacentric(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
tolexy007:

she stole from u? undecided
she stole from ur mind hater of the truth

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is that why you quoted the whole post twice?

Smh undecided undecided undecided

Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home but we here aren't having this.
Apostle suleiman feeds 200 widows a month, Adeboye did this, with whose money and at whose expense. What are their day jobs.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by OldBeer: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
This freeze is gonna die a painful Young death like a chicken.... Make he try him nonsense with apostle Joshua selman of Koinonia
So you know apostle Joshua, but you use Igbo to cook.
Na you go die like chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by dorox(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
This freeze is gonna die a painful Young death like a chicken.... Make he try him nonsense with apostle Joshua selman of Koinonia

Too late for that, he has already outlived many "born again" that died quite young.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
crooked thieving pastors supporting each other, they are all in the business of selling false hopes and miracles to their gullible followers grin

were is that petition i would like to sign it too.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
dorox:

Too late for that, he has already outlived many "born again" that died quite young.
i wonder oo!
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by blackaxe78: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
diasporaman:
God bless all the Pastors In Nigeria.
Tithe and seed collection are embedded in the devine calling of God.

How about polygamy and burnt offering?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by KazeemIbrahim1: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
diasporaman:
God bless all the Pastors In Nigeria.
Tithe and seed collection are embedded in the devine calling of God.
Yeah. On Tithing, please read Deuteronomy 14:23-26..

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Almunjid(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Does this Funke know the road to her husband's kitchen? If she does let her go and cook jare. Lol

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by chijokz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Prokaryote:
It is their money,let them give the pastors,the followers have right to give at their own discretion. As for me and my household my extral money goes to the needy not the wealthy folks. #makedemminddiabiznex#
You're giving the right way according to the teachings of Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Walexybobo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's time for me to av my own ministry.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
#istandwithpastorfunkeadejumo

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kennydoc(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.

But those that give do that out of choice. They are adults. You can use your money to buy a car or hang out with friends. You can even go for vacation. What if I decide that instead of going for a vacation, I will give that money to a pastor? Don't I have the right as a sane adult? How is it your business how I spend my money as an adult?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Adeyinka123: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pst. Adelaja! How did you get to this level? Devil is certainly at work. The body of Christ used to celebrate this Great Vessel of GOD. I sincerely pray for him. Daddy Freeze throws stone while living in a glass house. He will be a great vessel of GOD once he repent and rededicate himself to GOD. I expect them to rebuke Rev Funke Adejumo in Love and not in an overly righteous way. We often don't look inward when we judge others. Let's pray for one another. This is a major sign of the endtime. Don't be caught in the web.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Grupo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:
Giving is by CHOICE.

Whether you are coerced or brainwashed to give, giving is by choice.

So, if an armed robber coerces you to give them your money, will you say you gave by choice?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by omocalabar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
The only disheartening thing here is that u decide to drag in a certain "benedicta" who has done nothing to you or involve in the petition... That alone shows your stupidity... Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by shadrach77: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adeyinka123:
Pst. Adelaja! How did you get to this level? Devil is certainly at work. The body of Christ used to celebrate this Great Vessel of GOD. I sincerely pray for him. Daddy Freeze throws stone while living in a glass house. He will be a great vessel of GOD once he repent and rededicate himself to GOD. I expect them to rebuke Rev Funke Adejumo in Love and not in an overly righteous way. We often don't look inward when we judge others. Let's pray for one another. This is a major sign of the endtime. Don't be caught in the web.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by davit: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
I will rather the OP points out the good deeds this Adejumo has done with all the money she stylishly gets from people not him listing what other pastors have done.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by obowunmi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Grupo:

So, if an armed robber coerces you to give them your money, will you say you gave by choice?

Is this pastor using a gun like an armed robber would?

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by D1official: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Prokaryote:
It is their money,let them give the pastors,the followers have right to give at their own discretion. As for me and my household my extral money goes to the needy not the wealthy folks. #makedemminddiabiznex#
Tell us the truth sir,hw many HV u helped?.
Cos I knw DAT this statement is synonymous to selfishness.
No offence meant though.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by mathinips(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
The judgement of God is coming soonest than you expected. Those who have eyes let them read.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by caprini1: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Yeah. On Tithing, please read Deuteronomy 14:23-26..
I'm still trying to understand that verse,is it saying,i should enjoy my tithe? pls enlighten me more.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Psalm 105:13-15

As they go from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;

He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Hi everyone I am new to Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by EbiKeys(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who is daddy freez?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by EbiKeys(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who is daddy freez? Stop promoting this homo on social media pls.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Grupo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:

Is this pastor using a gun like an armed robber would?

An armed robber uses his gun to influence your decision

A pastor uses subtle threats and emotional blackmail to influence your decision.

Pastor == armed robber

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by tical(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
I signed that petition to ban madam funke adejumo from going to uk to scam Christians there. Pls I urge you sane Christians to sign that petition too as well. Let's say No to false doctrines. Mike Murdock & Ashimolowo are next. If they're still into that lamba fraud that will be the last time they'll travel out of their country since they don't have any free salvation Message.

Note: To sign the petition, visit @daddyfreeze Instagram bio page. The petition link is there.
God bless you as you do that.

It has gathered nearly 5,000 signatures but the new next goal is 10,000 signatures. Pls make yours count.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.