Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. (46303 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Edavi234:

The power of choice is a free gift, let people exercise it.

You have made your choices and still making more so let others make theres'.
is this supposed to make any sense? were did i wrote that people shouldn't or not allowed to make their choices? you are deluded. grin
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by nan1: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Grupo:

This pastor uses a tool that is as potent as an armed robbers gun.

When a pastor says, "give me your money or devourers will devour your house, or things will become tight for you or you will not go to heaven..." What was he basically doing? He knows you believe the word of God, and since you don't want those things he listed to happen to you, you give him your money.

A thief says," give me your money or your life," pointing a gun to your head. What was he basically doing? The thief knows you recognize the power of a gun to kill you, and since you don't want to die, you give him your money.

Tell me, how are the two different?

Go and hug the next available transformer or better still jump into the lagoon

is it your money? the givers are not complaining is your money there? anuofia nkita

Judgement is of the lord dont help him

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Grupo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
nan1:

is it your money? the givers are not complaining is your money there? anuofia nkita

When they lack knowledgeto argue intellectually, they resort to threats and subtle insults.

It's not my money but I care about them. The same way I would care about my neighbor who lost his car to thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Boss13: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

But those that give do that out of choice. They are adults. You can use your money to buy a car or hang out with friends. You can even go for vacation. What if I decide that instead of going for a vacation, I will give that money to a pastor? Don't I have the right as a sane adult? How is it your business how I spend my money as an adult?

Do these people/members really know why they are giving? It is really a choice with the false teaching flowing daily from these fraudulent pastors and their wives? Are these fraudulent pastors preaching the truth about tithe and offerings to their members? Do these fraudulent pastors actually know the truth?

Don’t you think if people are avail the truth about tithe and offerings, their giving behavior would change? Why not offer them the truth that tithe has nothing to do with salvation or prosperity and that giving is merely a choice out of free will and grants you no special condition.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
guiddoti:
But you pay insane taxes to your city council.

At least the council provides 24 hour electricity that has not blinked for over my 20 years stay here. The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
guiddoti:
But you pay insane taxes to your city council.

That same council provides electricity 24 hours a day that has not blinked for over my 20 years stay here. The list is endless.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by favor2016: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.
They didn't come to rob you,leave us alone...this FUNKE ADEJUMO built a world class orphanage home in akure, Correction centre and home for women that have gone and still going through domestic abuse and for your information she just commissioned world class hospital for the less privilege....what are you giving back to society MR PETITION SIGNER

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Edavi234: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make any sense? were did i wrote that people shouldn't or not allowed to make their choices? you are deluded. grin

It's good to know that's all you have to offer - INSULTS.

But plz, kindly read your own statements again, especially the one I quoted and do the deductions yourself..

Peace!
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by guiddoti: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

That same council provides electricity 24 hours a day that has not blinked for over my 20 years stay here. The list is endless.
The same woman has helped people for so long of time.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by CaptainFM1: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:
Giving is by CHOICE.

Whether you are coerced or brainwashed to give, giving is by choice.

If you are coerced or brainwashed, you are no longer free to make that choice.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by naturefellow(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chubhie:
Back then when we were into church business, Adejumo frequents our ministry on invitation. Ive got nothing on her. She has good messages for women and ladies and takes normal offerings sometimes. She's clean. Never in the league of Ashimolowo and the robust Ifatoyinbo.

They should cook up another excuse on Funke Adejumo.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by lakefist(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.

And you that ure wise what have you made from the money you didn't give to pastors.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by lakefist(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
favor2016:
They didn't come to rob you,leave us alone...this FUNKE ADEJUMO built a world class orphanage home in akure, Correction centre and home for women that have gone and still going through domestic abuse and for your information she just commissioned world class hospital for the less privilege....what are you giving back to society MR PETITION SIGNER

Please ask the f00l again.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by lakefist(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
nan1:

God bless you.

I will continue to give.

What is even their problem. people that gives freely no complain na dem people wey no dey pay dey complain.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Edavi234:

It's good to know that's all you have to offer - INSULTS.

But plz, kindly read your own statements again, especially the one I quoted and do the deductions yourself..

Peace!
man! you are ignorant, seriously, were did i insult you? grin you keep trying to find offence were there is none! oh! is it the deluded i used? Deluded is not an insult but if you have felt insulted i Apologise!

look, i am not into proverbs or parables if you have something to say just say it. and quit beating about the bush
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kennydoc(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Boss13:

Do these people/members really know why they are giving? It is really a choice with the false teaching flowing daily from these fraudulent pastors and their wives? Are these fraudulent pastors preaching the truth about tithe and offerings to their members? Do these fraudulent pastors actually know the truth?

Don’t you think if people are avail the truth about tithe and offerings, their giving behavior would change? Why not offer them the truth that tithe has nothing to do with salvation or prosperity and that giving is merely a choice out of free will and grants you no special condition.

Bros, the truth is that less than 20% of church goers give their tithes faithfully. When it comes to sowing seeds, only a very small percentage of church members do it. Majority do it (sow seeds) as a sacrifice to God, and I agree many also do it cos they have certain needs, and they believe they would get answers thru the sowing. Among Christians that give, only in very few cases people give everything they have. Why is it really a big deal?

If I earn 100k a month and I give 10% as tithe, I settle it in my mind that I earn 90k a month. I plan my life with the 90k. I may decide that I won't be hanging out with friends like my other colleagues may be doing. There are many uther things I can do to manage that amount that remains for me. How then have I been defrauded?

The truth is that money is meant to be spent. We spend money on different things. Those who don't give tithes or sow seeds spend their money in other ways. Maybe instead of renting a finer and more expensive house, I might choose to rent a cheaper one. At the end, I will still have enough for myself.

Do you want to know the real truth about giving? When you get saved, all your money belongs to God. The early Church didn't have to give tithe because they gave their all. People sold off everything they had and gave to the church. How many of us can do that now? I know I may not be able to give EVERYTHING so I give the 10% to God and ask Him to mercifully accept the little I have returned to Him out of the abundance He has given me.

The sad thing with these anti-giving messages is that if it continues like this, the church will be crumbled over the years. When more and more people are discouraged from giving to the church, the church will stand a risk of becoming incapacitated.
Yes, many church leaders are mismanaging funds, but we shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by lakefist(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
tbaby534:

What about the ones she requested to sow seed into their children virginity

Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by favor2016: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
ItzBIM:

I’m sure u haven’t seen the videos of her on Instagram asking for a seed of 1 million naira to be sowed into the life of the pastor, what exactly will the money be used for ?
she was a guest minister,the money is not for her but for the church, you can hear from the video saying ,they should give it to pastor Caleb the following Sunday,it's for the church capital project,and the church is rhema chapel Yaba.the poster of the video just extracted the one that will suit those of you that love criticizing men of God
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kennydoc(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

The same thing MMM victims said!

They are not the same at all.
MMM exploited the natural greed in Nigerians. People gave out their money in MMM simply because they were sure they would make 30% profit in a month. Even those who didn't believe initially saw it happen to their friends and they bowed over time. Apart from those who joined immediately before it failed, the participants earned benefits monthly, which motivated them to put in more money.

When it comes to tithing and sowing seeds, it a different thing altogether. Many do it out of sacrifice. Some don't even have a specific need in mind. Even those who give hoping to get back in multiple fold, they know there isn't any naturally proven pathway of receiving back. It's just a function of faith not a natural certainty, and that's why most Christians don't sow seeds.

As for me, I follow the leading of The Holy Spirit in me when it comes to giving, and that's what every Christian should learn to do. When you allow The Holy Spirit lead you in that regard, you can never regret your decisions. This also applies to every other aspect of life.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fools

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
God bless Rev Funke Adejumo
People will kill themselves for your sake

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by aoshea18: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

Bros, the truth is that less than 20% of church goers give their tithes faithfully. When it comes to sowing seeds, only a very small percentage of church members do it. Majority do it (sow seeds) as a sacrifice to God, and I agree many also do it cos they have certain needs, and they believe they would get answers thru the sowing. Among Christians that give, only in very few cases people give everything they have. Why is it really a big deal?

If I earn 100k a month and I give 10% as tithe, I settle it in my mind that I earn 90k a month. I plan my life with the 90k. I may decide that I won't be hanging out with friends like my other colleagues may be doing. There are many uther things I can do to manage that amount that remains for me. How then have I been defrauded?

The truth is that money is meant to be spent. We spend money on different things. Those who don't give tithes or sow seeds spend their money in other ways. Maybe instead of renting a finer and more expensive house, I might choose to rent a cheaper one. At the end, I will still have enough for myself.

Do you want to know the real truth about giving? When you get saved, all your money belongs to God. The early Church didn't have to give tithe because they gave their all. People sold off everything they had and gave to the church. How many of us can do that now? I know I may not be able to give EVERYTHING so I give the 10% to God and ask Him to mercifully accept the little I have returned to Him out of the abundance He has given me.

The sad thing with these anti-giving messages is that if it continues like this, the church will be crumbled over the years. When more and more people are discouraged from giving to the church, the church will stand a risk of becoming incapacitated.
Yes, many church leaders are mismanaging funds, but we shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Word
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
lakefist:

And you that ure wise what have you made from the money you didn't give to pastors.

Here they come.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by sshyne(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

One questions please..

Can you show me where Christians in the bible sold all they had and gave to the "church"?
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Tundeobama(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Grupo:

This pastor uses a tool that is as potent as an armed robbers gun.

When a pastor says, "give me your money or devourers will devour your house, or things will become tight for you or you will not go to heaven..." What is he basically doing? He knows you believe the word of God, and since you don't want those things he listed to happen to you, you give him your money.

A thief says," give me your money or your life," pointing a gun to your head. What is he basically doing? The thief knows you recognize the power of a gun to kill you, and since you don't want to die, you give him your money.

Tell me, how are the two different?
you are the most folish person have ever met so pastor ask members to support the church with 1m so you think broke people with less than 1k in account wiill drop that or everybody that can afford it will imediately drop it its a free will giving.it happens in all churches of the world putting church on media is not free those who can afford its growth are contributing your cry won't change anything.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Tundeobama(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

Here they come.
He ask you a solid questions was the difference.i will rather support the church and cut my excess spending on frivolous designers.you give you dont give God work will surely move forward why do you think despite satanic world trying to pull the strength of Christianity giving people now even give more.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by oruma19: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chubhie:
Back then when we were into church business, Adejumo frequents our ministry on invitation. Ive got nothing on her. She has good messages for women and ladies and takes normal offerings sometimes. She's clean. Never in the league of Ashimolowo and the robust Ifatoyinbo.

They should cook up another excuse on Funke Adejumo.
u are a baaaaad sharp sombori grin..that word "robust" and Ifatoyinbo reminds me of Ese Walter. The guy Bleep d babe deny am ..lolzz. I like people who talk in codes cos I like decoding and encoding in turn. Lol
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Grupo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

you are the most folish person have ever met so pastor ask members to support the church with 1m so you think broke people with less than 1k in account wiill drop that or everybody that can afford it will imediately drop it its a free will giving.it happens in all churches of the world putting church on media is not free those who can afford its growth are contributing your cry won't change anything.

So, an armed robber asks a victim to produce 50,000 or die, do you think everything will afford that? The armed robber will use scare tactics to milk as much money as he can from the victim before leaving.

If a pastor threatens members with hell fire, devourers and those other nonsenses, then he is not different from the armed robber.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ItzBIM(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
favor2016:
she was a guest minister,the money is not for her but for the church, you can hear from the video saying ,they should give it to pastor Caleb the following Sunday,it's for the church capital project,and the church is rhema chapel Yaba.the poster of the video just extracted the one that will suit those of you that love criticizing men of God

What exactly will the church use the money for ? Can’t she just say the church need some help, who is willing to help. I’m a Christian by the way but a very sensible one
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by deebrownneymar: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
diasporaman:
Obiwest Utchaychukwu a strong defender of Pastors in Nigeria took to his facebook account to defend Rev Funke Adejumo who is embroiled with seed-collecting controversy and some Nigerians mostly  London residents are signing a petition  which will be forwarded to the UK government urging Prime Minister Theresa May to ban her from entering the United Kingdom.

I Stand With Rev Funke Adejumo

It baffles me when people decides to take a path in life that leads to condemnation. Social media today is engulfed with all kinds of unwholesome activities. Many are at the crossroads of life because of what they have imbibed from social media. The negative impacts of social media has reduced the spiritual strength of many.

There is a trending petition on major social media platforms about a Nigeria lady whose name is Mayowa Olaiya, based in the UK who is currently mobilizing signatures on Change.org from people mostly UK residents asking them to sign a petition to ban Rev Funke Adejumo from entering the United Kingdom.

The mobilization of people online to sign the useless petition she created three days ago was sponsored by Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Daddy Freeze who are both attackers and unrepentant critics of pastors in Nigeria. Mayowa Olaiya who has been living in the UK for some years now is the spiritual daughter of Pastor Sunday Adelaja and she represents Pastor Sunday Adelaja in the UK.

Why are they fighting a woman of God? Why did Mayowa availed herself to be used by the devil?. Their grievance is that Rev Funke Adejumo always ask people to sow a seed whenever she ministers. She even went ahead to rain abuses on a woman of God by calling her all sorts of names like "Woe-woman." I stand to say without mincing of words, that the nonsense petition against the woman of God urging the UK government to ban her from entering the UK will never see the light of the day, it will be an effort in futility. Top American preachers like Mike Murdock and Co, now collects seeds from people via credit cards and bank transfers why didn't Mayowa and her conspirators petition the UK government that Mike Murdock is fake? Is it because Rev Funke Adejumo is a Nigerian?

Daddy Freeze who claims to know the word of God more than Jesus Christ who is the word has never for once spoken against the Fulani Herdsmen who are killing Christians in the middle belt and he claims to be fighting for the liberation of Christians in Nigeria. He has never for once mobilize people to speak or sign a petition against the ills of governance, is this not foolishness on his part?. It is an insult on my salvation for Daddy Freeze to be the one who will teach me the right way to live as Christian.Daddy Freeze is a divorcee, who drinks and commits adultery with Benedicta Elechi (girl friend) who has a baby for him whilst still in her matrimonial home. A morally and spiritually bankrupt fellow like Daddy Freeze is who many Nigerians mostly youths take as spiritual counselor.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja, a.k.a the perfect pastor "The man who fell from Grace to grass" will not say that he is bereft of the happenings in Nigeria. Have you ever seen him speak against the government?

It is disheartening for me to see Pastor Sunday Adelaja rant on social media, attacking churches and calling out pastors. Adelaja who used to be a voice in Europe, former pastor of Europe's largest church which boasts of over 30, 000 members now spends most of his time on social media listening to the messages of Nigerian pastors in other to pick holes from their messages then come to social media to attack them. How did Pastor Sunday Adelaja get to this lowest ebb of spirituality? This is what i can't comprehend.

I have original copies of the letter which his former spiritual father wrote him from the US stating that he is no longer going to father him because of the shenanigans that transpired in his Church in Ukraine which made the church council to oust him. Also, I have an audio clip about him which an undercover who posed as a preacher made. I will release it in my next article; it will shock you.

Those of you who attacks Nigerian Pastors, saying that they only collect seeds and tithes from their members without giving back to the church or society are wrong. Despite the fact that some pastors are not doing what they suppose to do that doesn't mean that all of them are the same.

For the records;

RCCG built a hospital for the prisoners in Kirikiri maximum prison worth several millions of naira. In 2017, Governor Ambode of Lagos State commissioned a N200 million center for those who are suffering from drug and substance abuse at Araga, Epe. RCCG parish 5 built a heart center for the members of the society to access free of charge. RCCG built an Open University in Port Harcourt where members of the public can get education at an affordable fee. These are the few ones I can mention.

Apostle Johnson Suleman on his part has touched lives in so many ways of which I'm a living testimony.

Since 2007 Apostle Johnson Suleman has been feeding over 200 widows every month. He has more than 100 students Who are under his scholarships schemes ranging from the nursery up to university level.

OFM Headquarters in Auchi is now a beacon of hope for Nigerian Libya returnees where he always gives them money for rehabilitation. He recently gave out N2.5 million to those who just came back. Few weeks back Apostle Johnson Suleman visited Adamawa IDPs and gave them food and relief materials including huge amount of money.

Last week, Apostle Johnson Suleman gave N1million to the family of Leah Sharibu, the Christian girl from the north who was kidnapped by Boko Haram and was left behind because she refused to renounce her faith.

Other men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo, Prophet T.B Joshua, Bro Joshua Iginla, etc are all relentless givers.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/daddy-freeze-adelaja-mayowa-are-too-small-to-ban-rev-funke-adejumo-obiwest/

The person that wrote this rubbish and the poster are both goats. Since when did pestering people to sow seeds become more important than salvation? They are simply thieves.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by favor2016: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
What exactly will the church use the money for ? Can’t she just say the church need some help, who is willing to help. I’m a Christian by the way but a very sensible one [/quote] I see...They will come to your house with speaker to tell you what they need the money for SENSIBLE ONE
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kennydoc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
sshyne:

One questions please..

Can you show me where Christians in the bible sold all they had and gave to the "church"?

Acts 4:34-37

They not only gave the money to the Church, but handed them directly to the apostles (vs 35).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.