Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account (343 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / Man Caught On Camera Trying To Rob A Bank With A Watermelon / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by TroublemakerPro: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello guys please i need information on how to open a bank account account
i searched the internet but no clear answer was given
i am 17 years old and will be 18 by september
i have a valid interntional passport too

thanks in advance
Re: Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is NL not a commercial bank. I'd advice you to visit any bank nearest to you. There, you'd be told how to Access your First bank account.
Re: Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by mumureloaded(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
depending on the banks of your choice, irrespective of the bank what I understand you may need are;
passport photograph 3
Nepal bill dunno know reason for this
any ID card, voter card or national identity card
I think that's all I know

(1) (Reply)

South African University Drops Gender Titles Because Of Transgenders / Communication In Conflict Management: Reality Or Myth / IMT Post UTME Form: 2018 Cut-off Mark, Screening Date And Registration Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.