Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? (1341 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes, will you condemn her like you do other girls? what will be your reaction, we all know men hate hoeing and hoeing is a woman's nature.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
will have a serious talk with her and ask her to change her ways.....ultimately, if she doesnt want to change then i will distance myself from her.

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by mimimile93: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Her life her fvcken business.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
i wee kee my sef iz eat ohky for u
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
will have a serious talk with her and ask her to change her ways.....ultimately, if she doesnt want to change then i will distance myself from her.

. Great move

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Her life her fvcken business.
Your sister?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by mimimile93: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Your sister?
Last I chckd Humans are free moral agents.

So her life her fvcken business.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 23, 2018
That's her problem. Her life her choice. If she fuckss up socially. I'll be among the first set to set her on fire.

I learned, she didn't

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by xprimate(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Ahh me i dont have a Sister so i dont know what to do. lol
But if i had one. i will kindly. Ask her Why?. if its because of her needs, i should be able to do something about that. for other reason, will gently keep persuading her and praying for her to change. Eventually. she will.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by OneCorner: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2018
I will be fvcking her every time she no get customer grin
Free pvssy... soft one
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Free pvssy... soft one
mumu
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by UyiIredia(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneCorner:
Free pvssy... soft one

Bloody perv.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lmao! Just do small research, hire a private investigator and you will find out that almost all of your sisters are hoeing either online or in real life or both.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earthbound:
Lmao! Just do small research, hire a private investigator and you will find out that almost all of your sisters are hoeing either online or in real life or both.
My sister isn't hoeing I told her and also monitor she shouldn't go out with more than one man if she sense he isn't serious or she does not like him anymore she should break up before dating another guy.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Sister Is Hoeing? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
My sister isn't hoeing I told her and also monitor she shouldn't go out with more than one man if she sense he isn't serious or she does not like him anymore she should break up before dating another guy.
OK bro, whatever helps you sleep at night.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Seduction-Method You're Not Using / Can A Man Go Celibate For One Year? / Liberian President, George Weah Celebrates 27th Marriage Anniversary With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.