Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account (773 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / Man Caught On Camera Trying To Rob A Bank With A Watermelon / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by TroublemakerPro: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello guys please i need information on how to open a bank account account
i searched the internet but no clear answer was given
i am 17 years old and will be 18 by september
i have a valid interntional passport too

thanks in advance
Re: Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Walk into any bank with your two passport, ID card
You will be given an account opening form
Fill it and give them
They will collect the passport, then photocopy the ID and attach it to the form.
That's all

Before the day is over, you should receive a text showing your account number.
You then go back and do your BVN, no requirement
And finally your ATM card, cost about 1k, so you should deposit some amount beforehand

Note :
17 years?
Make sure you have a good simple signature you will use for life. Make it simple.
Re: Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by HarunaWest(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
Hello guys please i need information on how to open a bank account account
i searched the internet but no clear answer was given
i am 17 years old and will be 18 by september
i have a valid interntional passport too

thanks in advance
Just dial *966#.....follow the instructions. After you have gotten your account number
head to the nearest zenith bank branch for documentation... Go along with a recent passport
Re: Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by TroublemakerPro: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:
Walk into any bank with your two passport, ID card
You will be given an account opening form
Fill it and give them
They will collect the passport, then photocopy the ID and attach it to the form.
That's all

Before the day is over, you should receive a text showing your account number.
You then go back and do your BVN, no requirement
And finally your ATM card, cost about 1k, so you should deposit some amount beforehand

Note :
17 years?
Make sure you have a good simple signature you will use for life. Make it simple.

Thanks a lot for your answer, please i hope nepa bill is not required to open the bank account
Re: Please Advice On How To Open A Bank Account by TroublemakerPro: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
HarunaWest:
Just dial *966#.....follow the instructions. After you have gotten your account number
head to the nearest zenith bank branch for documentation... Go along with a recent passport

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Exercise / U / Compulsory Questions And Correct Answers From JAMB Novel "Sweet Sixteen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.