Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming (37554 Views)

Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by Sharpshooota: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=oweman post=69623219][/quote]

You reason like a child....
It's the job of the president to fish out the perpetrators and punish them accordingly.... No excuses for incompetence
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by nursemyke: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2018
denkyw:
It's either mbaka is fake, or God is confused.
But it's definitely one of the two above. Was Buhari not suppose to be the messiah ?
Did you read your Bible very well, was king Saul not supposed to be a Messiah of a kind, did he not started very well, where and how did he end? So if Buhari was supposed to be the "Anointed Moses" that would have taken us from slavery and he refuses, then he is just expressing the Adamic nature in him. God is never an author of confusion. He gives humankind the freewill of life so dont blame God please.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by akpunda86: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gec2L5KJgnc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1743056065747750&id=556735474379821

Earlier today,I shared the story of Rev Mbaka warning President Buhari that disaster is coming.

You can watch the video on the links above.

NB: The video is not complete but it is on tape.You can ask anybody who attended church at Adoration Ministry today to get the tape for you. 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/watch-videos-of-father-mbaka-warning.html

And so? Is he not one of the cause of the problem.did he not fly in a presidential jet to AsoRock.Abeg he is a permutationist.If he like it or not BUHARI WILL RULE TILL 2023.THIS IS A TESTIMONY FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.A MILLION MBAKA,A MILLION OF NEW PDP OR APC WILL NOT WIN BUHARI.BUHARI IS DIVINE.MBAKA CHECK YOUR SOURCE.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by akpunda86: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2018
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gec2L5KJgnc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1743056065747750&id=556735474379821

Earlier today,I shared the story of Rev Mbaka warning President Buhari that disaster is coming.

You can watch the video on the links above.

NB: The video is not complete but it is on tape.You can ask anybody who attended church at Adoration Ministry today to get the tape for you. 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/watch-videos-of-father-mbaka-warning.html

0p

BUHARI will rule till 2023.disaster coming why didn't he see when the priests and worshippers that were killed in venue.You wanna join politics remove your robe and contest. Face your work and leave the leaders.Ugwuanyi dash you money he is a saint.ten KOBO.BUHARI won't.
Why should one be usingReligion playing on people's mind.
ENUFF OF BUJARI MBAKA IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD ENUFF MBAKA, contest against BUHARI.ENUFF PLS
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by Premiumwriter: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2018
musicwriter:

You're very far back doing exactly what you are supposed to do. The same way they imposed alien education to native Canadians is exactly same way they imposed it on all their colonies.

In so doing, they've already set the template for your very reasoning, so that you now defend them, even in their absence. This's why it's such an evil, because you no longer have the power to realize your predicament. Inferiority complex you now have is part and parcel of your enslavement. You now worship your master, your savior, even when according to you they are no longer here. Just look at how condescendingly you think of yourself and Africans.

White people came to help us?

For your information, white people did not bring us education in Africa, but destroyed education along with every other institution they met, after which they imposed theirs. We had schools, universities in Africa before Europe.
laughs.

Being proud of your color is a thing of joy but you need to understand some things.

First off, you kept saying the white are my master, my saviour so that I'll feel inferior and then drop the argument.

My friend, my psychology is way better and broader than you could ever imagine - you can't use those simple techniques you use in getting gullible people to accept your trash on me. Get that.

The "colonial master" era is long gone. It's something none of us will ever forget but nonetheless a thing of the past.

Secondly, the white education is not an "alien" education "imposed" on us. Is 1+1 not equal to 2? Is water not made of 2 elements one which we "decide" to call hydrogen and the other oxygen?

The white education is made up of common everyday facts which have otherwise eluded the mind of the black man.

Before now, the black man sees the twin as a thing made only possible by the devil but today we understand that the twin is made possible by man and that was only made known to us by "research" carried out by the Whiteman.

Secondly, the white education was never imposed on us. There was never a time when the white reportedly killed Africans if they choose not to learn.

If you've ever read Chinua Achebe or even Ngugi Wa Tyongo, you'd understand that the African child had the opportunity to choose between learning the Whiteman education or staying at home and those that wanted to stay away were not killed.

Sure the white education has made is thrown away most of our cultures and education and I am indeed sad at some aspect of it, but really it's a matter of choosing which is working and which will not.

You don't expect the black man to say 1+1 equals not 2 but 3 because they want to go against the blacks or do want us to go back in history and then start making our own findings again, re-inventing the wheels again?

Certainly that will leave us more hopeless than ever before.

And let me tell you something, there's no other "education" that a blackman has more opportunity than in the white education. Has a blackman ever won any significant awards in China for any output or in India for their works?

Of course not, it's only amongst the "white" that the blacks get recognized, Chinua Achebe, chimammanda Adichie, Wole Soyinka etc. This is because the white education provides everyone regardless of skin colors equal opportunity.

If you are careful to research, make your findings and bring it out, the white education will reward you, it's no respecter of skin color. Philip Emeagwali is another good example.

Like I said come out of your delusional mind and inferiority complex, the white education is way better and more advanced than ours and as humans naturally does, we strive to gain the best which really is commendable.

Suppose, aliens came from space today with advanced technology, won't we naturally want to learn from them so we can solve our problems?

We would at all cost!

Same thing happened in Africa, the "aliens" came with more advanced wisdom and we learned from them. And today we are better off than we should have been.

And you talked about schools in Africa. Sure we haf universities and Co but how many where able to achieve what we have today? And how many can you even list?

My friend forget all these "stupid" and arrogant boastings by the blacks about having this or that before the Whiteman destroyed it, we had absolutely nothing save our values and beliefs. Save those we know nothing about the world we live in, we don't understand how the thunder works save the gods are angry, we lived with the hottest of sunshine but never thought about changing it to electricity.

Without the "white" education we were more like the chimpanzees and apes that are controlled by the environment. When nature wants us to die enmass we had no option.

Stop miseducating people. If you have concrete facts bring them out and stop all this stupid psychological games.

Ps. Ever wondered why Chinua Achebe wrote his book "there was a country"?

It's because he could see failure everywhere. The black is a failed or already failed race.

It's a fact. You cannot even begin to debate that. Nigeria alone, the country regarded as the giant of Africa is a good example. With everything we have, the "white" still supports us with grants and gifts and loans. You'd probably be dead right now or never even be born if not for the financial aid from the white in time past and even presently.

Statistics alone shows that Africa can produce food to sustain itself and even the world but today we can't even sustain our own country. Every year the black nation like a starved child waits patiently for the next spoonful of help from the white country.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by Awoo88: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2018
denkyw:
But it's definitely one of the two above. Was Buhari not suppose to be the messiah ?
I don't like mbaka but he never said buhari was a messiah. He campaign for buhari though
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by badesco(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2018
The man just looking for cheap publicity, Nigerians are tired of prophecies.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by Premiumwriter: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2018
2tpick:

Most times I wonder what such folks with anti-white sentiments tend to achieve. All their evidences work against them. He might have even typed from the UK or US, who knows?
don't mind them. Some just want to boast over what they never had.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by musicwriter(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Premiumwriter:
laughs.

Being proud of your color is a thing of joy but you need to understand some things.

First off, you kept saying the white are my master, my saviour so that I'll feel inferior and then drop the argument.

My friend, my psychology is way better and broader than you could ever imagine - you can't use those simple techniques you use in getting gullible people to accept your trash on me. Get that.

The "colonial master" era is long gone. It's something none of us will ever forget but nonetheless a thing of the past.

Secondly, the white education is not an "alien" education "imposed" on us. Is 1+1 not equal to 2? Is water not made of 2 elements one which we "decide" to call hydrogen and the other oxygen?

The white education is made up of common everyday facts which have otherwise eluded the mind of the black man.

Before now, the black man sees the twin as a thing made only possible by the devil but today we understand that the twin is made possible by man and that was only made known to us by "research" carried out by the Whiteman.

Secondly, the white education was never imposed on us. There was never a time when the white reportedly killed Africans if they choose not to learn.

If you've ever read Chinua Achebe or even Ngugi Wa Tyongo, you'd understand that the African child had the opportunity to choose between learning the Whiteman education or staying at home and those that wanted to stay away were not killed.

Sure the white education has made is thrown away most of our cultures and education and I am indeed sad at some aspect of it, but really it's a matter of choosing which is working and which will not.

You don't expect the black man to say 1+1 equals not 2 but 3 because they want to go against the blacks or do want us to go back in history and then start making our own findings again, re-inventing the wheels again?

Certainly that will leave us more hopeless than ever before.

And let me tell you something, there's no other "education" that a blackman has more opportunity than in the white education. Has a blackman ever won any significant awards in China for any output or in India for their works?

Of course not, it's only amongst the "white" that the blacks get recognized, Chinua Achebe, chimammanda Adichie, Wole Soyinka etc. This is because the white education provides everyone regardless of skin colors equal opportunity.

If you are careful to research, make your findings and bring it out, the white education will reward you, it's no respecter of skin color. Philip Emeagwali is another good example.

Like I said come out of your delusional mind and inferiority complex, the white education is way better and more advanced than ours and as humans naturally does, we strive to gain the best which really is commendable.

Suppose, aliens came from space today with advanced technology, won't we naturally want to learn from them so we can solve our problems?

We would at all cost!

Same thing happened in Africa, the "aliens" came with more advanced wisdom and we learned from them. And today we are better off than we should have been.

And you talked about schools in Africa. Sure we haf universities and Co but how many where able to achieve what we have today? And how many can you even list?

My friend forget all these "stupid" and arrogant boastings by the blacks about having this or that before the Whiteman destroyed it, we had absolutely nothing save our values and beliefs. Save those we know nothing about the world we live in, we don't understand how the thunder works save the gods are angry, we lived with the hottest of sunshine but never thought about changing it to electricity.

Without the "white" education we were more like the chimpanzees and apes that are controlled by the environment. When nature wants us to die enmass we had no option.

Stop miseducating people. If you have concrete facts bring them out and stop all this stupid psychological games.

Ps. Ever wondered why Chinua Achebe wrote his book "there was a country"?

It's because he could see failure everywhere. The black is a failed or already failed race.

It's a fact. You cannot even begin to debate that. Nigeria alone, the country regarded as the giant of Africa is a good example. With everything we have, the "white" still supports us with grants and gifts and loans. You'd probably be dead right now or never even be born if not for the financial aid from the white in time past and even presently.

Statistics alone shows that Africa can produce food to sustain itself and even the world but today we can't even sustain our own country. Every year the black nation like a starved child waits patiently for the next spoonful of help from the white country.

Reading what you've typed here I' am ashamed of you. What a pity!!. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WHITE PEOPLE GAVE US EDUCATION.

Indeed, intellectual slavery is the worst legacy of colonialism!!.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3iKnQPMjDJ8/WrkUsrHQs_I/AAAAAAAABVM/KUVPoOsEBf8B5uqyB9kBSVZSfRjYT4ZjwCLcBGAs/s1600/KINDLE.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by beanos(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
denkyw:
God is no man and can never be Confused.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by Awaja(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Mbaka is a fierce preacher,if you’ve been to adoration ministry you’ll know God still really uses people.
We pray the disaster consume them alone.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by informatica(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=musicwriter post=69620353]
I agree entirely with the last two sentences of your post. Europeans reintroduced what they learnt from us. Pythagoras, Homer, Plato and Hippocrates came to African to study. Hippocrates is today regarded by many as the "father of medicine". He came to African to drink from the well of knowledge created by a black man named Imhotep. These ancient Greeks mentioned above and others spread their civilization to Europe.
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by AceRoot(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2018
redsun:
It is like the politics of early medieval europe playing out in the 21st century giant of africa.The church versus the state,both against the commoners.

It is a joke.You muderfuckers are not evolving at all.

grin grin grin

Bejesus, when do we as a nation get to Runnymede, talk less of ever standing for something?

Reading your insight leaves me breathless. You really hit us all hard. Heavens help.!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by computerglobal(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
whitering:
Only the spiritual minded will understand what the Rev Fr is saying.

Okay since you are spiritual minded ,can you tell us what the Rev is talking about in plain English pls
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by GodblessGee: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2018
denkyw:

Guy your brain get big hole ...how u dey think sef
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by TONYFRANC(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
his utrances caused havoc to this country of ours. at least he should know God speaks. he confused many nigerians voting this useless man call buhari
DTalented:

But you people said he is not saying anything about what is going on in the country.
You said he was given brown envelop.
You also said he is afraid of the dictator in Aso rock.
Now, he has become talkative.
So he shouldnt condemn evil because he is a priest. The prophets of old did same ok?
Keep looking for likes.
1like=1btc
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by Premiumwriter: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
musicwriter:

Reading what you've typed here I' am ashamed of you. What a pity!!. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WHITE PEOPLE GAVE US EDUCATION.

Indeed, intellectual slavery is the worst legacy of colonialism!!.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3iKnQPMjDJ8/WrkUsrHQs_I/AAAAAAAABVM/KUVPoOsEBf8B5uqyB9kBSVZSfRjYT4ZjwCLcBGAs/s1600/KINDLE.jpg[/img]

I'm not ashamed of you, no. I'm ashamed of bearing the same skin color as you.

Imagine equating yourself with the likes of Kwame - the very foundation of Ghana! Sometimes I wonder how we Africans think. You think Kwame, Chinua Achebe and Co where fighting against western education?

You need to sit and re-evaluate yourself. What they fought against was value suppression.

Why should we abandon our mode of greetings, our mode of dressing, eating and generally out ways of life for those of the white, because they are better than ours?

That was what the black fought against. Ngugi had to change his name because the Christian name is no better than the one from his tribe, but he was educated in the western ways.

My friend, you need to sit down and think things all through before you rush off and start constructing stupid conspiracy theories.

And now you want people to download and read the trash you've written? Nonsense!

From your book summary, you said the white controls how we black thinks, isn't that absurd?

How can they? Maybe you'd come up with a theory that they taught Phillip Emeagwali how to invent his computer, let me tell you, Phillip used his own creativity and till forever the white will continue to respect him. Same goes for Ben Carson and others.

The white education is not a template or framework for us to work with as you propose, rather it is a foundation for anyone to build on as much as they wanted.

China used their own Alphabet today because when the white met them, they already have their own system of writing but when they white came to us, we haf nothing, no written language, do you suppose they learn our languages, design new alphabet systems for the various languages before they start teaching us?

Of course not, the sensible thing will be to teach us in their own language.

You know I'm typing this not because of you, I'm doing it for thos who will be foolish enough to download and read her garbage you've put together. To save some.

What you have up there is worst trash and even more impracticable than anything the white could have done.

And you couldn't even argue with the little facts I've brought out, hence resulting to insults.

Well I won't even dignify you by insulting you. I'm more sensible. Don't ever make matyre of your enemies. I won't!
Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
SIR0:
That aside,

242billion naira for election. And Naija population is approximately 180million. Please we don't want election in 2019. Just share the money, 1 million naira for each person through account and BVN. And let PMB continue his second tenurecheesy Just thinking aloud. Who is with megrin

Re: Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming by no1madman(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Offpoint:
Which disaster wan pass buhari again?
Busaster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Married People To Watch Porn? Some Pastors Said No / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World / I Think I'm Losing My Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.