Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (19042 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by PHIPEX(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Watch how the news on the scandal has left our front pages. In all these, how some people still attach integrity to Buhari is another wonder of the world. "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who u are"

5 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by kennosklint(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Another attention seeker.
u b really Ewobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by tommykiwi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Finish him!

4 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Newpride(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Only if NYSC says it certificate is fake.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Abfinest007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
ride on sir

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by HajimeSaito(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:

You should seek for intelligence with the same degree of diligence with which Farooq seeks for "attention."

Any attention that exposes the double standards and chronic deficiencies of the illiterate, moronic, intellectually limited, herdsman in Aso Rock is more than welcome.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Ijaya123: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Does anybody still have integrity in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by ogene007: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
I guess you are one of those for whom the word 'integrity' means something different from its English definition.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by bendike: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
Give me hard facts, not all these craps from Sahara reporters.
Even if hard facts farts on your face you still will not smell it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by madridsta007(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
tomakint:
This is one analyst I will always respect, he will say it as it is. Thank you Kperogi

I hope you know that he is a Buharist? At least one of those who, despite the avalanche of materials on Buhari the despot, used his pen and social media influence to enable Buhari to power.

I respect him as an academic, but we must always remind him that he shares part of the blame.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by baddosky1: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
They will soon call Farooq an IPOB now.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by osazsky(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
d same shahara reporter u believed during gej,then any fart shahara reporter gave u ,u received it like aroma, now that it is bubu Tyme d arouma has become fart,oga check ur nose o. I hope it's not infected like ur masters ears cuz bubu won't hear Dis cert scandal his ears are infected

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by breakeven: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Olodo repete. Your zombie is out of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by flames01: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:

What's your own translation of integrity? The dictionary translation or BMC translation?

Believe me, your generations to come will curse you for placing religion and politics over morality.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
If you had bothered to peruse a few of LibertyReps posts you would have known that he is no Jonathan hater.

I was a Jonathan supporter myself but as the election drew near he lost my unwavering support(although NOTHING in Heaven or Earth could have made me support Buhari)and I sensed he was going to lose for a myriad of reasons. One of which was the lacklustre campaign, another was his condoning Tinubu-Jega moves.

But the real reason he eventually lost was only revealed to me as I watched him on Buhari's inauguration. Jonathan was elated that day- no acting. The man was so happy to handover. That's when I realised the man was actually tired of the post and if you know inside stories of how he got there it's clear The Presidency was what his wife wanted not him.

My anger with Jonathan was due to his all round cowardice. Nothing stopped him from damning his wife and cronies and inviting Atiku (not because Atiku is a saint but definitely because he was and remains the only man who can beat Buhari) to hand over the PDP primaries. Atiku would have won 2015 election and Nigeria would be better off today

Instead he just meekly went to slaughter (against opponents that were highly determined and ready to use all manner of demonic lies and propaganda against him).

He was and remains a weakling. A good man. A man that will never shed blood. But a weakling just the same.

The biggest lesson I learnt from that drama is

Never Give Power To A Weak Man, For He Is Bound To Lose It

UnchangeableGod:
My friend, leave GEJ out of this. [b]Your hatred [/b]for the man made you find faults with him and magnify every mistake of his. The same things you condemned him for, you are ready to excuse in the government of our man of 'INTEGRITY'. I have this feeling that the gangups against GEJ was because of his tribe (being a minority) and religion. The issue of power returning to the North after OBJ's eight years which suffered a shipwreck after the demise of former president Yar'adua played a dominant role but people hid under corruption allegations and his 'ineffectiveness' to harass Jonathan out of office. The APC's (well oiled) propaganda machinery will not stop their mischief. They either keep on blaming the former president for everything that goes wrong or look for someone else other than the 'man of integrity' on whose table the buck stops. On the flip side, I really like the fact that the CHANGE came. Otherwise, people would have sworn that had it been the man of 'integrity' was allowed to rule, Nigeria would gave become a paradise of sort.

4 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by goshee: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
MemeKing:
Even tho the VAR has shown effortlessly that adeosun committed foul , Buhari has chosen to ignore the VAR , such a trusted allie .

My point tho is that , She had been performing her job well , who certificate help ?
no body my person but what we are saying is that buhari has no integrity if integrity means what our dictionary tells us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by whatmoreng: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
MemeKing:
Even tho the VAR has shown effortlessly that adeosun committed foul , Buhari has chosen to ignore the VAR , such a trusted allie .

My point tho is that , She had been performing her job well , who certificate help ?
You need psychological evaluation for making this statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by deebrownneymar: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who still believes Buhari is a man of integrity is still being gullible and can believe anything. There are many things to point out that questions his integrity and love for Nigerians but I'll leave you guys with this one....what has he been doing with the enormous budget for the state house clinic?

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by seguno2: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jokerman:
Even the hypocritical BMCs know that Buhari has no integrity...buh they keep supporting him... I wonder why..

N30,000 in their account.
Please wonder no more grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
thumbs up for the indepht analysis.....

buhari is fraud personified!
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by hush15: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, leave GEJ out of this. Your hatred for the man made you find faults with him and magnify every mistake of his. The same things you condemned him for, you are ready to excuse in the government of our man of 'INTEGRITY'. I have this feeling that the gangups against GEJ was because of his tribe (being a minority) and religion. The issue of power returning to the North after OBJ's eight years which suffered a shipwreck after the demise of former president Yar'adua played a dominant role but people hid under corruption allegations and his 'ineffectiveness' to harass Jonathan out of office. The APC's (well oiled) propaganda machinery will not stop their mischief. They either keep on blaming the former president for everything that goes wrong or look for someone else other than the 'man of integrity' on whose table the buck stops. On the flip side, I really like the fact that the CHANGE came. Otherwise, people would have sworn that had it been the man of 'integrity' was allowed to rule, Nigeria would gave become a paradise of sort.

You are absolutely right. Hate and lack of reasoning, couldnt make people beyond their nose. GEJ far out bettet Buhari in everything despite his errors. He even admits his mistakes but the pschophant we have now believes he is infallible. I must give it to GEJ, he is still the best Nigerian President yet

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Hedonisst: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:

Just look at this maggot. So you can't respond to or address the issues raised by the writer of this article? Well.

The venom inside of me is enough to bring down Nairaland's server if I unleash it on you right now, so I would exercise restraint.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by tete7000(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Only the dull ones ever bought the Buhari's integrity mantra. How can a man who could not produce his secondary school certificate ever be called a man of integrity?
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by thewesternking: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who is this one looking for free publicity?

Oya we've seen you. Come and go.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by HajimeSaito(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sirjamo:

Before you can digest hard facts someone first needs to give you a working brain.

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by banio: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Stella Oduah and Jonathan

Kemi Adeosun and Buhari

Which President is really patriotic

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by InvertedHammer: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
If MMM can come all the way from Russia to clean out Nigerians, what makes one that folks such gullible neanderthals would not fall for the antics of Buhari and APC? The politicians understand that folks' loyalty ends with their last meal. So they chose not to reinvent the wheel...just keep the gullibility party rocking by any means necessary.

/
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Didcot: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
I totally agree!
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by biggy26: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
bluegrass07:
We are too docile in this country.
Bro, the tin tire me. But you know what? The politicians have successfully sold religion and ethnicity to the people and they have bought it. So before you say jack, they call you names.

Protest? not these days. Cos before you know it, they will mobilize a counter group protesting against you.
Then the security agents are now used like the military days, and Nigerians like life too much to be beaten by police.....

That's why also we can still mobilize online and push a cause. That's also a way to protest in the 21st century.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Hedonisst: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
VULCAN:
If you had bothered to peruse a few of LibertyReps posts you would have known that he is no Jonathan hater.

I was a Jonathan supporter myself but as the election drew near he lost my unwavering support(although NOTHING in Heaven or Earth could have made me support Buhari)and I sensed he was going to lose for a myriad of reasons. One of which was the lacklustre campaign, another was his condoning Tinubu-Jega moves.

But the real reason he eventually lost was only revealed to me as I watched him on Buhari's inauguration. Jonathan was elated that day- no acting. The man was so happy to handover. That's when I realised the man was actually tired of the post and if you know inside stories of how he got there it's clear The Presidency was what his wife wanted not him.

My anger with Jonathan was due to his all round cowardice. Nothing stopped him from damning his wife and cronies and inviting Atiku (not because Atiku is a saint but definitely because he was and remains the only man who can beat Buhari) to hand over the PDP primaries. Atiku would have won 2015 election and Nigeria would be better off today

Instead he just meekly went to slaughter (against opponents that were highly determined and ready to use all manner of demonic lies and propaganda against him).

He was and remains a weakling. A good man. A man that will never shed blood. But a weakling just the same.

The biggest lesson I learnt from that drama is

Never Give Power To A Weak Man, For He Is Bound To Lose It.

I was like you before. In the immediate aftermath of Jonathan's loss in 2015, I was extremely depressed, mad and I wished him death for being a "weakling". But then, there's a lot about these things. One can never be as wise and as knowledgeable as the sages of old and the gods. But at least, one can gain deep insight with a little bit of patience and hindsight. Everything happens for a reason. And the reason Jonathan relinquished power so seemingly weakly is to help Nigeria learn the hard way. It's a very long learning curve. Now Nigeria can see Buhari for who he really is. No "had it been" permutations.

Let's leave Jonathan out of it for now, because the main reason I quoted you isn't about Jonathan. It's about the emboldened last paragraph. Everything is wrong with that statement. First, there's nothing like a "weak man". A man is only as strong as his motivations and resources. But that's not even the point.

No one GIVES power.

Power is seldom "given". It is TAKEN.

Any person or group of persons who purport to 'give' power would only do so to someone they can control - i.e. to a supposedly "weak" person. In that sense, nobody gives power, they only seek to retain power by installing a (weak) figurehead that can help them achieve this. Jonathan owes his accent to power 100% to Obasanjo. Objectively speaking, If Jonathan was really weak, he would have been Obasanjo's stooge till the end, but of course, we know he wasn't.

As experience has shown throughout history, anyone who supposedly gives power to anyone else on the hope to control such a person often ends up disappointed.

In the context of political power, nobody is strong or weak. We're only as strong or weak as our motivations AND resources allow. Jonathan didn't have the motivation to gain or retain power, hence his reluctance to use the MIGHTY resources at his disposal to perpetuate himself. On the flip side, Buhari had/has the motivation to retain power by all means, hence he is using and shall use all the resources at his disposal to do so.

Therefore, there's nothing like giving or not giving power to a "weak" man. Power is never given in the real sense. Even if it were, nobody in the position to give power would ever give it to a "strong" man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.