Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (19051 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Talknochip(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
'It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity'................. 'Unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the english language' LOBATON
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by prof12(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Faroooq or what's your name, you will die a HATER of Buhari.

Leave Buhari alone, relax and preserve your life for future

Everything has its time. If you believe in God then you should know is Buhari's time.

Is only God that can take Buhari out of Aso Rock Villa not some dark hearted people like you and some sick oppositions.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by edupedia: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Another attention seeker.

....i know him... he is a zaky-zaky follower.... he never saw anything good in Buhari before he was elected because of his sect... he stays in the US and is under investigation bythe FBI as an agent of Iran....
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by edupedia: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Paperwhite:

You guys are being addressed thus;

"...It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language."

....because the alternatives Buhari's supporters have are looters, thieves, cankerworms and underdevelopers of Nigeria... why should we join to accept them like u?...
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Omeny: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, leave GEJ out of this. Your hatred for the man made you find faults with him and magnify every mistake of his. The same things you condemned him for, you are ready to excuse in the government of our man of 'INTEGRITY'. I have this feeling that the gangups against GEJ was because of his tribe (being a minority) and religion. The issue of power returning to the North after OBJ's eight years which suffered a shipwreck after the demise of former president Yar'adua played a dominant role but people hid under corruption allegations and his 'ineffectiveness' to harass Jonathan out of office. The APC's (well oiled) propaganda machinery will not stop their mischief. They either keep on blaming the former president for everything that goes wrong or look for someone else other than the 'man of integrity' on whose table the buck stops. On the flip side, I really like the fact that the CHANGE came. Otherwise, people would have sworn that had it been the man of 'integrity' was allowed to rule, Nigeria would gave become a paradise of sort.

You are a true Son of your Father.

God Bless You.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by udyraph(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
thank u sir
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Hedonisst: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
banio:
Stella Oduah and Jonathan

Kemi Adeosun and Buhari

Which President is really patriotic

Young man, GEJ sacked Stella Oduah to please the baying mob of Nigerians, even though Stella Oduah did nothing wrong with respect to the popular allegation. To repeat for emphasis, GEJ sha SACKED Oduah! Has Buhari sacked Adeosun? Why the unnecessary comparison?

And then to come to the real issues, so-called BMW cars, Stella Oduah didn't use or buy. It was for NCAA. An independent agency of government. BOUGHT by NCAA, but only 'oversightedly' signed 'needfully' by Oduah as the supervising Minister. That's not the same thing as entertaining the presence of a PROVEN certificate forger and perjurer in your cabinet like Buhari is doing.

Why hasn't Buhari sacked Adeosun? She deserves to be prosecuted and jailed for lying under oath and falsifying a government document but let's leave that for now. Why has the Federal Government of Buhari not even reacted at all, and SACK her first when she's apparently guilty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for this enlightenment. Now I know why the man is fun of throwing jabs at PMB.

edupedia:

....i know him... he is a zaky-zaky follower.... he never saw anything good in Buhari before he was elected because of his sect... he stays in the US and is under investigation bythe FBI as an agent of Iran....
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Dollabiz: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Really
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by JuanDeDios: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
I am convinced that PMB isn't what he was projected and packaged to be in the build up to 2015 general elections. Kemi's case is a huge embarrassment or how do we explain the fact that it took the President six good months shopping for her.

But the blame will still go to PDP for messing up greatly and to GEJ for being acutely docile and ineffectual so much that GMB became an option in the first instance.

Except integrity has another meaning, no Nigerian politician has it yet.
That was my position before the 2015 elections and has remained my position since. Buhari was never it but we were stuck with impossible options. Jonathan and the looting party just had to go and here we are in the worst possible hole a country can be in.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
The moral outrage over Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun’s obviously forged National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption certificate, which the Nigerian presidency has chosen to strategically ignore in hopes that it will peter out, dramatizes, in more ways than one, the spuriousness of President Muhammadu Buhari’s self-serving claims to embodying “integrity.”

Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with— and for— him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

This reality manifested from the very nascence of the Buhari presidency. About three months into his administration, Buhari appointed William Babatunde Fowler as Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

In announcing his appointment, presidential spokesman Femi Adesina said Fowler had an honorary doctorate from “Irish International University.” This immediately set off scam alarms in my head and, within 20 minutes of the announcement, I researched and found that the honorary doctorate was a scam. I shared my findings on Facebook, which went viral at the time.

Fowler quickly edited his online public profiles within hours of my exposing him and removed all references to his fake doctorate. (Read my August 29, 2015 column titled “On Fowler’s Fake Doctorate and Integrity Deficit.”)

The last sentence in the column was, “I won’t be comfortable with that sort of person as my country’s chief tax collector. But the choice is ultimately President Buhari’s to make.”

Buhari ignored the scandal as if it never happened. As I predicted, Fowler’s FIRS has become a byword for reckless untowardness. Scores of people from the organization share many things with me that I haven’t shared—and won’t, for now, share— with the public because I haven’t independently verified them.

But in a widely publicized June 15, 2016 news report—complete with unassailable documentary proofs—Sahara Reporters found that “the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), headed by Mr. Babatunde Fowler, a protégé of Bola Tinubu,…has been found to have overseen recruitment exercises in violation of Nigeria's rules of public advertisement.” He illegally employed 349 cronies to top-level positions. The trend hasn’t abated, and Buhari has ignored it because he is himself a beneficiary.

On October 26, 2016, Premium Times reported that Buhari’s Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Usani Usani, “was charged with fraud 15 years ago, after he was indicted in 2000 by the government of Cross River State where he served as a commissioner.”

His indictment “is documented in a state government White Paper,” according to the paper. That’s as indisputably verifiable as it can get. Yet the minister has neither been investigated nor fired— in a government that fancies itself as “fighting corruption.”

A certain Louis Edozien who was fired in 2014 as Executive Director at the Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC) for failure to produce authentic credentials, including an NYSC certificate, during an audit, was reinstated and promoted to the position of Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Works, Power and Housing in November 2016. NDPHC’s General Manager in charge of audit and compliance by the name of Mrs. Maryam Mohammed who audited Edozien’s credentials and recommended his firing was unjustly fired in apparent retaliatory vendetta.

The position of Permanent Secretary is normally the crowning accomplishment of career civil servants, but Edozien isn’t a career civil servant and shouldn’t be a permanent secretary, according to the Daily Trust of October 20, 2017, which said “highly placed officials in the presidency facilitated” this rape of justice. Sahara Reporters of October 12, 2017 was blunter: “Mr. Edozien is a friend and business partner to Mr. [Abba] Kyari,” it wrote. “The Chief of Staff's daughter also worked directly under Mr. Edozien.”

It gets worse. On September 20, 2016, Sahara Reporters reported that this same Abba Kyari “took N500m from operators of MTN to help the telecommunications giant mitigate the fine imposed on it by the federal government.” About three months after this expose, MTN fired its top staffers who facilitated the bribe in order “to avoid scrutiny by the United States government over bribes offered to Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari,” according to Sahara Reporters. The presidency, as usual, intentionally ignored the story.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s personal complicity in the illegal reinstatement and promotion of indicted fugitive Abdulrasheed Maina is well known.

“I sought audience with His Excellency, Mr. President on Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 after the FEC meeting where I briefed His Excellency verbally on the wide-ranging implications of the reinstatement of Mr. A. A. Maina, especially the damaging impact on the anti-corruption stance of this administration,” the Head of Service wrote in a memo to the President’s Chief of Staff, which was leaked to the press.

Buhari had pretended before then that he had not the foggiest idea that Maina had been reinstated and promoted. Again, the presidency ignored the bombshell from the Head of Service.

In 2016 when the national budget was “padded” by top civil servants in the executive arm of government, Buhari said in Saudi Arabia that, “The culprits will not go unpunished.” Well, they have remained unpunished to this day.

Investigations by the Economic Intelligence Magazine of November 6, 2016 showed that “officials who were sanctioned by their deployment outside Federal Ministry of Finance have since resumed duties in the same Ministry without the highly publicized punishment the President promised while speaking to Nigerians resident in Saudi Arabia.”

There is no point recalling Buhari’s overprotection of corrupt and disgraced former Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal. Buhari actually wrote in his personal capacity to exonerate Lawal of corruption charges, but was later forced to eat his own vomit by firing him. To this day, Lawal hasn’t been prosecuted, is still a regular visitor to the Presidential Villa, and is, in fact, the Adamawa State coordinator of the president’s reelection campaign!

Remember, too, that Chairman of Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Property by the name of Okoi Obono-Obla, who is one of the arrowheads of Buhari’s “anti-corruption fight,” has conclusively been found to have forged his secondary school certificate to gain admission to study law at the University of Jos.

According to the Daily Trust of June 6, 2018, WAEC’s deputy registrar, Femi Ola, told the House of Representatives that Obono-Obla’s WAEC certificate was “fake, not genuine.” More than one month after this revelation, the scammer still retains his job, and the presidency has, in keeping with its wont, ignored it.

So Finance Minister Adeosun’s brazen forgery of an NYSC exemption certificate, which she isn’t even qualified to get in the first place given that she got her bachelor’s degree in her early 20s, and the presidency’s shame-faced silence over the matter, are merely additions to a list that is getting scandalously long. It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.

He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

Worth filing!
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by egobetatoday: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Jokerman post=69628519]Even the hypocritical BMCs know that Buhari has no integrity...buh they keep supporting him... I wonder why.. [/quot

pls dont wonder why...30k is alot to some people oo
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Omeny:

You are a true Son of your Father.

God Bless You.
God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
hush15:

You are absolutely right. Hate and lack of reasoning, couldnt make people beyond their nose. GEJ far out bettet Buhari in everything despite his errors. He even admits his mistakes but the pschophant we have now believes he is infallible. I must give it to GEJ, he is still the best Nigerian President yet
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
VULCAN:
If you had bothered to peruse a few of LibertyReps posts you would have known that he is no Jonathan hater.

I was a Jonathan supporter myself but as the election drew near he lost my unwavering support(although NOTHING in Heaven or Earth could have made me support Buhari)and I sensed he was going to lose for a myriad of reasons. One of which was the lacklustre campaign, another was his condoning Tinubu-Jega moves.

But the real reason he eventually lost was only revealed to me as I watched him on Buhari's inauguration. Jonathan was elated that day- no acting. The man was so happy to handover. That's when I realised the man was actually tired of the post and if you know inside stories of how he got there it's clear The Presidency was what his wife wanted not him.

My anger with Jonathan was due to his all round cowardice. Nothing stopped him from damning his wife and cronies and inviting Atiku (not because Atiku is a saint but definitely because he was and remains the only man who can beat Buhari) to hand over the PDP primaries. Atiku would have won 2015 election and Nigeria would be better off today

Instead he just meekly went to slaughter (against opponents that were highly determined and ready to use all manner of demonic lies and propaganda against him).

He was and remains a weakling. A good man. A man that will never shed blood. But a weakling just the same.

The biggest lesson I learnt from that drama is

Never Give Power To A Weak Man, For He Is Bound To Lose It

Yes, president Jonathan was a weakling and a coward for choosing to relinquish power when he lost rather than shedding unnecessary blood and eventually losing it (through US and Britain intervention) or later in 2019. You Jonathan haters are are so funny. You will not let the man be. Yes, it was Jonathan's right to seek reelection which he eventually lost and conceded. He is not the first and will not be last to lose a second term bid. The point is the seeming hypocrisy of those who claimed they voted out Jonathan for the same 'crime' for which they now hail the so-called man of 'integrity'. It is such hypocrisy that is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by positivethought: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, leave GEJ out of this. Your hatred for the man made you find faults with him and magnify every mistake of his. The same things you condemned him for, you are ready to excuse in the government of our man of 'INTEGRITY'. I have this feeling that the gangups against GEJ was because of his tribe (being a minority) and religion. The issue of power returning to the North after OBJ's eight years which suffered a shipwreck after the demise of former president Yar'adua played a dominant role but people hid under corruption allegations and his 'ineffectiveness' to harass Jonathan out of office. The APC's (well oiled) propaganda machinery will not stop their mischief. They either keep on blaming the former president for everything that goes wrong or look for someone else other than the 'man of integrity' on whose table the buck stops. On the flip side, I really like the fact that the CHANGE came. Otherwise, people would have sworn that had it been the man of 'integrity' was allowed to rule, Nigeria would gave become a paradise of sort.
God bless you please.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
positivethought:
God bless you please.
Amen. Same to you.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2018
edupedia:

Sir, please leave all these stories about the messenger and face the message. Please, can you debunk any of his detailed points that the so-called integrity of our president is fake?
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2018
prof12:
Faroooq or what's your name, you will die a HATER of Buhari.

Leave Buhari alone, relax and preserve your life for future

Everything has its time. If you believe in God then you should know is Buhari's time.

Is only God that can take Buhari out of Aso Rock Villa not some dark hearted people like you and some sick oppositions.
That is not the point sir. The president can stay in Aso Rock for a millennium for all I care. Please and please, leave God out of this, because He cannot be associated with lies, hypocrisy, clannishness, partiality, corruption, blackmail, intimidation and persecution of the opposition in the name of fight against corruption while shielding glaring looters and forgers who are loyal to him. That is not the God that made the heavens and the earth. Of course, God knew of the reign of Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin and Sani Abacha. The point is: from the points Mr Kperogi elucidated, does the president have integrity as being touted?

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by prof12(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
That is not the point sir. The president can stay in Aso Rock for a millennium for all I care. Please and please, leave God out of this, because He cannot be associated with lies, hypocrisy, clannishness, partiality, corruption, blackmail, intimidation and persecution of the opposition in the name of fight against corruption while shielding glaring looters and forgers who are loyal to him. That is not the God that made the heavens and the earth. Of course, God knew of the reign of Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin and Sani Abacha. The point is: from the points Mr Kperogi elucidated, does the president have integrity as being touted?

Yes,he has and if we have to be truthful to ourselves there is non like him for now in Nigeria political sphere.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2018
prof12:

Yes,he has and if we have to be truthful to ourselves there is non like him for now in Nigeria political sphere.
You may be right sir. There is probably no man of integrity who can deny his promises and that of his party to Nigerians. There may be non who can be so clannish and nepotistic. There is likely non who values cows more than humans. There may be non who value elections more than human lives. There is probably non who will ask people to donate their lands for cattle grazing or otherwise they continue to be killed. There may not be any who passes the buck and continuously blames the opposition for his failures. You mean there is no president who tells the world he is fighting corruption but shields the allegedly corrupt in his government and pretends his Finance Minister did not forge her NYSC certificate. There is non according to you, who is ready to destroy the institution such as the Senate because of his desperation for second term. Non is non like him, as you opined, who begs 'looters' and 'robbers' to remain in his party but when they refuse, they are persecuted and demonized. No other men and party of 'integrity' celebrates when 'corrupt' politicians cross-carpet to their party. There may not be any presidency like his where virtually all agencies have become brazenly partisan. So far, there is no government that sends soldiers to do 'operation python dance' in order stop those who are not killing anyone, only trying to secede from Nigeria but can't send soldiers or even police to defeat killers and stop killings of Nigerians. There may not be any government like his where buying of votes has become a culture and norm. You are so right. There may not be any government so hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by HypocriticalMod: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by prof12(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
You may be right sir. There is probably no man of integrity who can deny his promises and that of his party to Nigerians. There may be non who can be so clannish and nepotistic. There is likely non who values cows more than humans. There may be non who value elections more than human lives. There is probably non who will ask people to donate their lands for cattle grazing or otherwise they continue to be killed. There may not be any who passes the buck and continuously blames the opposition for his failures. You mean there is no president who tells the world he is fighting corruption but shields the allegedly corrupt in his government and pretends his Finance Minister did not forge her NYSC certificate. There is non according to you, who is ready to destroy the institution such as the Senate because of his desperation for second term. Non is non like him, as you opined, who begs 'looters' and 'robbers' to remain in his party but when they refuse, they are persecuted and demonized. No other men and party of 'integrity' celebrates when 'corrupt' politicians cross-carpet to their party. There may not be any presidency like his where virtually all agencies have become brazenly partisan. So far, there is no government that sends soldiers to do 'operation python dance' in order stop those who are not killing anyone, only trying to secede from Nigeria but can't send soldiers or even police to defeat killers and stop killings of Nigerians. There may not be any government like his where buying of votes has become a culture and norm. You are so right. There may not be any government so hypocritical.

This is real why you and your dark hearted fellow will always remain put.
Re: Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi by UnchangeableGod: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
prof12:

This is real why you and your dark hearted fellow will always remain put.
Thank you very much sir. Because I punctured your lies, propaganda and false integrity with proven facts which you could not refute, your only resort is to throw insults. Who then is darkhearted between us - the liar or the one with verifiable facts? Continue with your lies, propaganda and deception. God is greater than you and your (pay) masters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.