Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Power In Tongue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power In Tongue (294 Views)

Diffrences Btwn Speaking In Tongue,praying,and Speaking In Other Tongues:part 3 / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power In Tongue by Gloriouspa(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
*Text: Matthew 12:31-37, John 14:13-14, James 3:2-6, Philippians 3:1, Philippians 4:4, 10 and Acts 27:20-22.*

Tongue is small part of human body but yet power enough to create and destroy. It can build and as well pull down within a shortest period of time.

As a genuine child of God, we must be very careful the way we use our tongues especially when talking to our children or spouses.
Every individual Christian is given power and authority the day you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal and Lord and Saviour.

How do you use your tongue? Is it in a good way or bad way.Henceforth, we should be mindful of how makenuse of our tongues to better our lives and people around us. I want to implore everyone of us to start using our tongues from today to say and prophesy good things into our lives, children, spouse and family members. I pray may God help us all - Amen.

*Prayer Point:*

1. Lord every negative words or pronouncement anyone has said into my life, by your blood O Lord wash them away from my life today in Jesus mighty name

2. Lord every negative words I have said to myself, Lord use your precious blood to wash them.away from my life in Jesus name.

In conclusion, the book of Numbers 14:28 says As you have saod in mine ears, so will do it to you. It is what will say to ourselves that God will do to us. We need to keep saying good and positive things to ourselves on daily basis. May God help us - Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame! Pastor Lands In Police Custody After Failing To Rise The Dead / Where Is God Now? Where Is God When It Hurts? / Praise God In A Dance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.