Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo (5391 Views)

Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by emmy9688: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Check Out Nigerians Redesign Of Nigeria Air Logo

Nigerians are exceptional beings. We beat local and international competitions hands-down.
See more photos http://enigeria.com.ng/creative-nigerians-redesign-the-air-nigeria-logo/

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin

The same way they repackaged a herdsmen and sold him to Niger Areans in 2015.

Fly NigeriaCoffinAir at your peril.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bored Nigerians more.like it

Good design though grin

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by eunisam: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
It makes sense but this senseless leaders will always import everything including grasses for cow {cow feed} but will ban the importation of rice for human

5 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Azmodan:
Bored Nigerians more.like it
Good design though grin

He didn't put coffin b4 air

NigeriacoffinAir

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by FarahAideed: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Both designs seem to justify why the govt opted for a foreign firm ..One couldn't even tell the difference between Nigeria and Nigerian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by braine(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2018
I like the designs, regardless.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by bigtt76(f): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Government could have thrown it open for competitive designs and let the people select the best. That would have made the people feel carried along not all these rada rada $300 million talks undecided

9 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2018
bigtt76:
Government could have thrown it open for competitive designs and let the people select the best. That would have made the people feel carried along not all these rada rada $300 million talks undecided
You make very good sense with your post my dear sister.
That was the way the map Flag of Nigeria came to existence, designed by Taiwo Akinwunmi.
Nigeria will be great again.

I was well-known all over the place," Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi says. "Everybody was calling me Mr Flag Man." He designed the flag in October 1959, a year before Nigeria gained independence.
Unquote

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by RevenGeMission: 2:13am On Jul 23, 2018
i disagree
post=69620354:

You make very good sense with your post my dear sister.
That was the way the map of Nigeria came to existence.
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by baby124: 3:36am On Jul 23, 2018
The second one is very nice. Much better than the ribbon nonsense Nigeria went to buy! Instead of them to make it a public competition so our youths can benefit and win the prize. Rubbish and useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by satelliteDISH(m): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2018
they could have contacted the guy that designed the map of Nigeria using UNIBEN letters in a signboard @uniben auditorium. I know the guy. He is good.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:21am On Jul 23, 2018
The Ribbon nonsense looks like ALLAH in arabic.

Hope it's not BokoRams Air that Buhari want to sell to us o..!

U can't trust a CattleRustler...!

9 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by deomelo: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
The Ribbon nonsense looks like ALLAH in arabic.

Hope it's not BokoRams Air that Buhari want to sell to us o..!

U can't trust a CattleRustler...!

Frustrated, disgruntled and anti-Nigerian element Igbos and bigotry are like brothers and sisters.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by CodeTemplar: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

Frustrated, disgruntled and anti-Nigerian element Igbos and bigotry are like brothers and sisters.

grin
Is that a logo or ugwu leaf?

2 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by selemempe: 4:52am On Jul 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Both designs seem to justify why the govt opted for a foreign firm ..One couldn't even tell the difference between Nigeria and Nigerian
thats not true...there is nothing wrong in any of the designs and fg goofed big time by paying $1million to import common logo

4 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by deomelo: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Is that a logo or ugwu leaf?

Fully inspired by ugwu leaf....Igbos do funny things after overdosing on akpu.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

He didn't put coffin b4 air

NigeriacoffinAir

To Bury your family or who? Can't just be positive in your miserable life for once.

2 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by deomelo: 5:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

To Bury your family or who? Can't just be positive in your miserable life for once.

They are too hateful and anti-Nigerian to love or like anything about Nigeria. It's even worse when you are raised with hatred, bigotry, tribalism and bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Exactly how I wanted it. The second picture like an eagle.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by jumobi1(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2018
The first one is too similar to Egyptair. The second one is ehh. The Nigerian government should have opened the design to the public as someone mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

To Bury MY family or who?. can't just be positive in my miserable life for once.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by CodeTemplar: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

Fully inspired by ugwu leaf....Igbos do funny things after overdosing on akpu.. grin grin

What is akpu again?
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by gcof(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2018
baby124:
The second one is very nice. Much better than the ribbon nonsense Nigeria went to buy! Instead of them to make it a public competition so our youths can benefit and win the prize. Rubbish and useless people.
the lazy youths?

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Chiedu4Trump: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Unless they were created by Fulani people Buhari is not interested

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2018
Lack of creativity by our leaders. Imagine using this second eagle logo with simply writing NIGERIAN. How amazing it would look.
What is Nigeria air?

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by emmykey0128(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2018
I still don't see the justification for Nigerian government to import just ordinary logo for our national career,with a lot competent graphics designer and artist we have in this country, they went ahead to spend millions of naira just to import ordinary logo!!!!!! Later they will be shouting that we should purchase made in Nigeria goods and ban importation of rice and stuffs like that and they are guilty of the same crime, stupid set of people, I will go with the second design though kudos to the person that design the second logo

3 Likes

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Metuh: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2018
To think this useless corrupt administration wasted millions of Naira to draw that Ugu leaf they call a logo weaks me aswear.

Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

They are too hateful and anti-Nigerian to love or like anything about Nigeria. It's even worse when you are raised with hatred, bigotry, tribalism and bitterness

Do you or Buhari love Igbos?.

Or should I upload your posts against Ndi Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:
To think this useless corrupt administration wasted millions of Naira to draw that Ugu leaf they call a logo weaks me aswear.

Can you imagine?

That was how they drew Cows heading to consume farm products on #200 note.

The first picture shows aeroplane with heavy smoke while the second is Buhari's vulture head.

Yeyedeysmell.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by slimfit1(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

Sorry what do you mean ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election Finally Rigged In Favour Of Apc / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos / Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.