Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo (5397 Views)

Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by slimfit1(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2018
The second one has the best design so far but I thing I might have seen an image like that somewhere otherwise it's a good one.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by sworDFiNs: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2018
emmy9688:

Check Out Nigerians Redesign Of Nigeria Air Logo

Nigerians are exceptional beings. We beat local and international competitions hands-down.
See more photos http://enigeria.com.ng/creative-nigerians-redesign-the-air-nigeria-logo/

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620354:

You make very good sense with your post my dear sister.
That was the way the map Flag of Nigeria came to existence, designed by Taiwo Akinwunmi.
Nigeria will be great again.

I was well-known all over the place," Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi says. "Everybody was calling me Mr Flag Man." He designed the flag in October 1959, a year before Nigeria gained independence.
Unquote

See this one, seems you don't know the different between join-join and design. What Taiwo did was to join two pieces of cloths together and call it flag. Even IPOB flag is better and well designed than that shit.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Nice designs , but I bet the real.designers are foreigners embarassed. How I wish naija can uplift the youth and appreciate the creative amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Buharimustgo: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2018
This is far better than the $600,000 fraudulent design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by deomelo: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

Do you or Buhari love Igbos?.

Or should I upload your posts against Ndi Igbo?

Not that I care, but go ahead, upload or shut up.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Jethrolite(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
emmy9688:

Check Out Nigerians Redesign Of Nigeria Air Logo

Nigerians are exceptional beings. We beat local and international competitions hands-down.
See more photos http://enigeria.com.ng/creative-nigerians-redesign-the-air-nigeria-logo/

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
The second one is the bomb.

Cloudflare ooooo
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

Shut up too. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

Tribalism has eaten so deep into your skull that reasoning has become nearly impossible. What gain awaits thou my friend? Please, stay off Nairaland or better yet, remain mute. It's better than to spill hate on every available thread that warrants unsentimental stance. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

FIXED

Ohh so you are scared too why suggesting confin in the first place? I am sure you have never board a plane in your life and I knw you never do that till the end of your miserable life. Continue with your okada mode of transport and live the airline for those who need it. If your thinking for the country is evil, if you like fast till next year that evil will happen to you and your family very soon. So continue with your hate you shall reap it soon I am very soon.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by angiethomas: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Be part of something amazing this Saturday. Join top forex trading women as they will take you on a journey on how to make more money from your trading on daily basis. You shouldn’t miss this- for enquires and reservations call or chat on WhatsApp 08033231382

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by rex444(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wow!!!!! That new logo is bae....utiful......would hav rockrd n rolld in the good ol days naija when $1=naira 1

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Ohh so you are scared too why suggesting confin in the first place? I am sure you have never board a plane in your life and I knw you never do that till the end of your miserable life. Continue with your okada mode of transport and live the airline for those who need it. If your thinking for the country is evil, if you like fast till next year that evil will happen to you and your family very soon. So continue with your hate you shall reap it soon I am very soon.

Death awaits you and your relations any day you or them enter okada or any type of vehicle. Continue using Naija plane or die mysteriously.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

Death awaits me and my relations any day we enter okada or any type of vehicle. We shall Continue using Naija plane or die mysteriously.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by deomelo: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
[s]
HenryDion:

Tribalism has eaten so deep into your skull that reasoning has become nearly impossible. What gain awaits thou my friend? Please, stay off Nairaland or better yet, remain mute. It's better than to spill hate on every available thread that warrants unsentimental stance. Shalom!
[/s]

Stop barking inside my ears like a crazy ipob village bingo.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by deomelo: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up too. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

So, you can not upload the bad things I said about ibo people?

You know what they say about liars, they go to hell.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by ChristianNorth: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
That second logo is World Class, but one ancestor will prefer to support foreign economy than his own.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by Printerscanner: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:
cheesy grin grin grin

The same way they repackaged a herdsmen and sold him to Niger Areans in 2015.

Fly NigeriaCoffinAir at your peril.

Since your lord and saviour Goatluck Jonathieve could not do anything after Obasanjo sold Nigeria Airways to his younger friend Jimoh Ibrahim, you can never see anything good in the man that want to bring back the airways.
Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

I am sure I have never board a plane in MY life and I knw I will never do that till the end of MY miserable life. I will Continue with MY okada mode of transport and live the airline for those who need it, Even if I fast till next year evil will happen to ME and MY family very soon. So I will continue with MY hate I shall reap it soon I am very sure.

1 Like

Re: Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo by PointZerom: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

So, you can not upload the bad things I said about ibo people?
You know what they say about liars, they go to hell.
Go there for all I care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

# I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. / Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / FG Approves N19BN Contracts for Education, Power, Railways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.