Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of (952 Views)

Please Why are Passport Fees More Expensive In The South Than In The North / Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / Drug Abuse Is More Prevalent In The South-West — Buba Marwa, NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2018
From 1999-2015,the ss/se has produced astonishing election results during the presidential polls.in rivets,obj had 2 million votes when the total voter register is 2.4 million,he polled 1.1 million with the voting population at 1.6 million.he got 1.2 million im cross river meanwhile total voters stood at 1.3 million.he got a 709,000 votes in bayelsa meanwhile the register has 777000 voters.he polled similar ridiculous results in edo and delta.
In ebonyi,pdp polled 800,000 out of 1 million possible voters and same thing in enugu.in the 2007 polls,inec never published the state by state figure but preliminary results showed pdp got 1.8 million in rivers.in 2003,the highest buhari got was in kano with 1.6 million votes while pdp got 409,000 and the total state voters amount go 5 million.

In 2011,it was another rigging galore with gej polling 1.2million in abia that has 1.6 million voters,1.1 million in anambra with 1.9 million voters and 1.1 million in imo and anambra.buhari scored less than 50,000 in these states.gej polled 1.8 million in rivers with 2.5 million voters.the biggest win of buhari was in kano scoring 1.6 million,pdp 400,000.even almighty lagos never recorded more than 1.5 million total votes cast.
In 2015,apc and the card readers prevented this ridiculous riggings.the highest margin buhari got was 1.9 million in kano which has almost 5 million voters.its the highest so far in the north but still below the 2 milliin set by rivers in 2003.again,turnout in the ss/se is usually set at about 70% meanwhile it is a general knowledge that the northerners turnout more.therefore,rigging is more prevalent in the ss/se than anywhere else
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by Kumashi2: 1:32am On Jul 23, 2018
I don't think so....

1 Like

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Another Almajiris hunted Soul.

Kano is the Bomb of rigging. Buhari APC with Jega-Idris collabo killed the INEC commissioner.
Borno
Katsina
Bauchi
Kaduna
Jigawa
These are the worst rigged states by Almajiriterrorists called HausaFulaniKanuriMuslims.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Kumashi2:
I don't think so....
Na wao.after showing you inec data? What do you even think
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Op is correct in terms high level of rigging compared to other parts of the country. I think south south is generally the highest. I am from south south. But the figures the op presented are not entirely accurate. But the overall message is true.

1 Like

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 1:39am On Jul 23, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Another Almajiris hunted Soul.

Kano is the Bomb of rigging. Buhari APC with Jega-Idris collabo killed the INEC commissioner.
Borno
Katsina
Bauchi
Kaduna
Jigawa
These are the worst rigged states by Almajiriterrorists called HausaFulaniKanuriMuslims.
Cant you read or comprehend? You seem to forget a woman called gesila khan who rigged rivers for pdp?
Be logical,forget that your in pdp and anti buhari.2 million out of 2.4 million and 1.9 million out of 5 million,which is worse?

1 Like

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2018
life2017:
Op is correct. I am from south south.
Thank you,am also from south south.we know the truth

1 Like

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by apriko(m): 2:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Do they buy vote for 4000 naira ...?
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by Presidiotbuhari: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2018
This yoruba muslim op and his warped sense of reasoning.
In his bid to suck buharis ccock he never mind accusing his mother of infidelity.. pathetic head slammer

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by Herdsmen: 2:29am On Jul 23, 2018
BMC no dey tire...

If na to rig send the dullard and his zombie back to hell..no wahala..

Lazy BMC youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by Ofodirinwa: 2:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by tomakint: 2:46am On Jul 23, 2018
senatordave1:
From 1999-2015,the ss/se has produced astonishing election results during the presidential polls.in rivets,obj had 2 million votes when the total voter register is 2.4 million,he polled 1.1 million with the voting population at 1.6 million.he got 1.2 million im cross river meanwhile total voters stood at 1.3 million.he got a 709,000 votes in bayelsa meanwhile the register has 777000 voters.he polled similar ridiculous results in edo and delta.
In ebonyi,pdp polled 800,000 out of 1 million possible voters and same thing in enugu.in the 2007 polls,inec never published the state by state figure but preliminary results showed pdp got 1.8 million in rivers.in 2003,the highest buhari got was in kano with 1.6 million votes while pdp got 409,000 and the total state voters amount go 5 million.

In 2011,it was another rigging galore with gej polling 1.2million in abia that has 1.6 million voters,1.1 million in anambra with 1.9 million voters and 1.1 million in imo and anambra.buhari scored less than 50,000 in these states.gej polled 1.8 million in rivers with 2.5 million voters.the biggest win of buhari was in kano scoring 1.6 million,pdp 400,000.even almighty lagos never recorded more than 1.5 million total votes cast.
In 2015,apc and the card readers prevented this ridiculous riggings.the highest margin buhari got was 1.9 million in kano which has almost 5 million voters.its the highest so far in the north but still below the 2 milliin set by rivers in 2003.again,turnout in the ss/se is usually set at about 70% meanwhile it is a general knowledge that the northerners turnout more.therefore,rigging is more prevalent in the ss/se than anywhere else

Are you this boy under bewitchment? What type of human being is this......always coming with demonic and unnecessary analyses not for to be posted in primary school class. 2019 is ticking and I can bet anything that the demon you are supporting (talking of Buhari) shall be disgraced out of that Aso Rock for wasting too much blood through his Fulani Hersdmen and Boko haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by tomakint: 2:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
In his bid to suck buharis ccock he never mind accusing his mother of infidelity.. pathetic head slammer

My brother I thought I was the only one observing that thing......the guy gets Mumu attention from his Mumu analyses everytime and the reason I don't know. Even goats in Nigeria are aware that no region rig more than Northwest and Northeast in this country. How did Buhari got his mystery "1.9 million votes" in Kano if not through rigging no wonder the Kano REC was burnt alive with his family. May Buhari never die well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
tomakint:

Are you this boy under bewitchment? What type of human being is this......always coming with demonic and unnecessary analyses not for to be posted in primary school class. 2019 is ticking and I can bet anything that the demon you are supporting (talking of Buhari) shall be disgraced out of that Aso Rock for wasting too much blood through his Fulani Hersdmen and Boko haram
Between your write up and mine,we now know who the boy is.buhari is a demon,where is the angel you support? So any analysis that doesnt favor you is unnecessary and mumuish? You that is supporting pdp is not bewitched? Learn how to address people politely and be more matured and less bitter.after that,your saintly pdp may have a chance against buhari.
By the way,this thread is about rigging and not politicians or elections please.you need to also learn how to concentrate on a topic
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
tomakint:

Between your write up and mine,we now know who the boy is.buhari is a demon,where is the angel you support? So any analysis that doesnt favor you is unnecessary and demonic? You that is supporting pdp is not bewitched? Learn how to address people politely and be more matured and less bitter.after that,your saintly pdp may have a chance against buhari.
By the way,this thread is about rigging and not politicians or elections please.you need to also learn how to concentrate on a topic...
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
tomakint:

My brother I thought I was the only one observing that thing......the guy gets Mumu attention from his Mumu analyses everytime and the reason I don't know. Even goats in Nigeria are aware that no region rig more than Northwest and Northeast in this country. How did Buhari got his mystery "1.9 million votes" in Kano if not through rigging no wonder the Kano REC was burnt alive with his family. May Buhari never die well
Why are you sounding so unintelligent? Is that prove of rigging? So a state with 5 million voters cant give 1.9 million votes abi? Your not bothered about rivers that produced 2 million votes.
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by Burukpe: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Including killing of INEC commissioners and their families? Abeg shift with your brooms and Herdsmen jareee.
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
It is unreasonable to tag every buhari supporter as a northerner or yoruba muslims or pdp supporters as Igbos exclusively.you should be more enlightened than this.if your well travelled,you will speak more carefully next time.anway,this thread is about rigging pdp,apc or buhari.am sure am wasting my time explaining because from your moniker,you cant be reasoned with.
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by OLORIPAPA: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Yes ooo,No ooo
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Herdsmen:
BMC no dey tire...

If na to rig send the dullard and his zombie back to hell..no wahala..

Lazy BMC youths
We need more intelligent analysis on this thread please
Re: Rigging Is More Prevalent In The South East And South South Than Other Parts Of by senatordave1(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Burukpe:
Including killing of INEC commissioners and their families? Abeg shift with your brooms and Herdsmen jareee.
What about the 2 million rivers produced? Please if your incapable of useful contributions,shift from the thread

(1) (Reply)

“I Wouldn’t Bother About You If You Were Raising Cow In Daura”, Galadima / Osinbanjo Did Not Sack Duara / Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.