Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander (953 Views)

Throwback: Sowore Interviews Wendell Simlin Mum Reno Omokri Stole Identity / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by Oloye2019: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
A few weeks ago, precisely, on the 24 of August, Reno Omokri accused Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni of stealing his post.

He commented as follows:
Dear @BLACCHYNA, Your mother #TokyoToni, stole my tweet word for word. She did not even attempt to hide her plagiarism. And she did not attribute my #RenosNuggets. If she is going to use the wisdom God gave me, she should at least credit me! @TMZ I tweeted this a year ago!

However, Reno Omokri has done the same thing with my line, #NotTooPoorToRun without attributing my post.

I created the post on 2nd September, 2018 in response to APC's high cost of tickets and closed the post with:

"It should have been NOT TOO POOR TO RUN! Because our poverty index is directly opposite of the cost of forms for political participation in Nigeria."

While Reno made an Instagram post reacting to the same form issues using my line without attribution.

It is an established fact that Reno Omokri is on Nairaland and as such, he has copied the post and only shortened it. Much as we are party members, I just want to tell him that "He who must go to equity, must do so with clean hands". You don't complain of being a prey to plagiarism and end up being a predator yourself.

Steven Endurance,
National Convener,
The Oloye Presidential Movement

See link to my original thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4711159/devils-gift-apc-rhetorics-not

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by GavelSlam: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Reno is a criminal
Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by centoke30(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2018
who is fooling who here
Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by koboko69: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2018
oblaak:
Both you and Reno are Mad. I have nothing reasonable to say

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I nor fit laugh.

Thread with only 3 comments.

Mad people full this NL I swear

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by truthfulparrot(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Dear Op, please find out carefully the definition and characteristics of plagiarism before you accuse Reno wrongly.
You are not the only person that came up with not too poor to run concept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by Auladimeji(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Dear Op, please find out carefully the definition and characteristics of plagiarism before you accuse Reno wrongly.
You are not the only person that came up with not too poor to run concept.
Are you Reno Omokri

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by Zendinho(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Ok.... Lets settle it here... Like for the OP.... Share for Omokri.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by richidinho(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2018
are u planning to mk money from it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by SalamRushdie: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2018
The term Not too poor to run seems to generic and in public domain to be considered plagiarized except you can provide irrefutable further proof that Reno is Nairalander , Reno came across your post , Reno plagiarized your post .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by tc1od: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Please fellow Nigerians help them they need our help. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4714959/moved-tears-when-saw#70913284
Re: Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander by hasyak(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Oloye2019:
A few weeks ago, precisely, on the 24 of August, Reno Omokri accused Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni of stealing his post.

He commented as follows:
Dear @BLACCHYNA, Your mother #TokyoToni, stole my tweet word for word. She did not even attempt to hide her plagiarism. And she did not attribute my #RenosNuggets. If she is going to use the wisdom God gave me, she should at least credit me! @TMZ I tweeted this a year ago!

However, Reno Omokri has done the same thing with my line, #NotTooPoorToRun without attributing my post.

I created the post on 2nd September, 2018 in response to APC's high cost of tickets and closed the post with:

"It should have been NOT TOO POOR TO RUN! Because our poverty index is directly opposite of the cost of forms for political participation in Nigeria."

While Reno made an Instagram post reacting to the same form issues using my line without attribution.

It is an established fact that Reno Omokri is on Nairaland and as such, he has copied the post and only shortened it. Much as we are party members, I just want to tell him that "He who must go to equity, must do so with clean hands". You don't complain of being a prey to plagiarism and end up being a predator yourself.

Steven Endurance,
National Convener,
The Oloye Presidential Movement

See link to my original thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4711159/devils-gift-apc-rhetorics-not

He was here as beef confusing the confused..

(1) (Reply)

#nottooyoungtolead : Meet Godword George Chinemerem From Madonna University / Which Kind Wickedness Is This (owerri) / Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.