Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Not All Laugh Is Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Not All Laugh Is Laugh (1223 Views)

These Funny Pics Must Make U Laugh / Lets All Laugh At Chelsea... Funny Memes / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Laugh Is Laugh by otony: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2006
ha! ha!! ha!!
hu! hu!! hu!!!
hee! hee!! hee!!!
ho! ho!! hoo!!!

These were the types of laugh I witnessed in a bus
some time ago, I was traveling in a bus from Kaduna to Abuja, it was an evening bus at about past 7.00 with a friend of mine, just after we had gone some few kilometer to Zuba junction, we came across some high jarkers, you should know what I mean (armed robbers), God! every body started trembling in the bus, just then one lenky smalish man from God knows where stood up from where he was sitting and spoke with a tiny voice that sounds like that of an old woman that is nearing her grave "hum! make una stop to dey to fear now" just then another lenky man stood up who just look like the other one but a little bit taller than the other with the same kind of voice but sharper and thinner he spoke "abeg si don, which one be yor own sef abi you carry charm ne?" meanwhile the robbers were approaching the bus then another lenky man of the same smallish structure stood up and spoke with almost the same voice as the previous two "abeg make una stop this thing now, the thing be say una look alike for everything, una size, una voice sef na de same, ebi like se una be brothers and I dey suspect una", just then the everybody in the bus started laughing, the man then asked, "wetin dey make una laugh?" then a huge tall man with a muscular body stood up and spoke with a baritone voice, "see you, you we be se e bi like say na u be the worst na em de talk" just then the people started laughing again, the man asked again, "wetin dey make una laugh now?" then a little boy of about 8yrs then said after a little laugh, "see where you dey reach the man, for em knee and u dey there dey talk" just then, the laugh grew worst and different laugh sounds started oozing out from the bus and then the robbers out side saw the seriousness of the laugh and concluded that the bus was filled up with witches and wizards who instead of being afraid of there gun shots, rather they are more comfortable giving out such laughs, meanwhile in the bus, everybody had already forgotten about the presence of the robers, just then the robbers took to their heels and never looked back.
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by christyne(f): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice one......serves them armed rubbers right.
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by spikelord(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2006
That was funny though!
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by hotangel2(f): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by nicetohave(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2006
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by thelastdon(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by theORAKU(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2006
hmmmmm.....
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by theORAKU(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2006
a joke indeed. angry
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by babo(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2006
this na joke abi na testimony?
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by hotangel2(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2006
babo:

this na joke abi na testimony?

If u read it... U'll see that it's a joke.. A funny one! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by lauryn(f): 3:22am On Jun 23, 2006
@ Babo
laugh my friggin ass off
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by Mystique(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2006
Okaaaaay, dat was sooooo not funny, LIKE, it was toooooo DRY!!!!
Re: Not All Laugh Is Laugh by micklplus(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2006
try and take ur time to see the funny part in that joke, the joke isnt bad, it can make you laugh if you get the drift ! the jokes been here before.

Cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bakasi / Is This Nigerian Wise? / 'true Love Never Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.