Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Things You Shouldn't Say In An Interview!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Things You Shouldn't Say In An Interview!!! (396 Views)

Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Say In An Interview!!! by Oluwakaysblog55: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Crucial things to know about job interviews and things you shouldn't say.
Don't say things like:
1, I can do anything, just fix me up.
2, I can't accomplish this or that. Do not turn down an assignment.
3, I want this particular amount.
4, I hate my last previous work.
5, Avoid questions like "so what exactly do you guys do in this company"

Few tips on the dressing
#Avoid many colors, especially red
#Make it simple and smart
Note: Avoid turning around to close the door. Just stretch your hand behind to close the door.

It is only ideal that we keep our community abress of the ethics related to certain phenomenons. We at Oluwakay's Blog have determined to serve you more

Continue reading.....
www.oluwakaysblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers Might Need To See This / Fresh Massive Recruitment At Sterling Bank / Plant Generator Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.