Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. (1778 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ghanaians Mad At Chris Brown For Calling Azonto A Nigerian Dance / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by pckid: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
Kelly Hansome has begged Keke for forgiveness but he says he is still mad at M.I. read at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/kelly-hansome-and-kennis-music-hold-peace-talk-but-he-still-resent-m-i/

Months ago, Kelly Hansome revealed his dismay and eventual break down of the relationship with the C.E.O of the label he was signed on - Kennis Music in an interview and it has served as the pivotal for several other issues with Kennis Music producer responding, vehemently. Kelly Hansome was also threatened via SMS after the release of 'Catch me if you can' song online and the name 'Kelly Hansome' was synonymous with controversy as the song directly spoke to the C.E.O of Kennis Music and Primetime Entertainment, Kenny Ogungbe. Kelly Hansome also made use of the avenue to tell and address his grudge with rapper M.I. who in an earlier song of his mentioned Kelly Hansome insinuating he would rather 'talk to the man - Kenny Keke Ogungbe instead of Kelly.' which Kelly hansome finds disrespectful.

The reason for the conflict with Keke was Kelly Hansome wanting out of his contract with Kennis Music and the executives at the record label not ready to as Kelly Hansome is 'still owing them money" as a source close to them informed.

Kenny Ogungbe in an interview said: “Here was a young man we brought back into the country, released his songs, housed him, shot his videos and what we get in the end is unwanted publicity as a result of his actions”,
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by tosinaded(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
I understand u want viewers to read the topic. . . . .
But begging and peace talk are two diff things
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by tosinaded(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
Ok jst went tru the link. . .nice move!
He actually apologised.
But it seems to me all is formalty jare. . .
Both parties knows they cnt do without each other. . .
Business
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by rapjunkie(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
tosinaded@:

Both parties knows they cnt do without each other. . .
Business

I think they both needed this fallout to understand the value of each other. Kelly showed what he could do if he was backed to a wall, his creativity increased ten-fold and he was allowed to be himself as an artist.  Kennis have not had a  hit like Kelly's  ' Igwe' for looooong time!!.

Kelly destroyed M.I in his diss and M.I's 'nobody test me' was an epic failure. How can MI say that the only Kelly he knew was Kelly Rowland when he previously bigged up Kelly Hansome on the 'gbono feli feli freestyle' 
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by Ibime(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
When it comes to beef, b!tch niggas want peace talks. . . they be like PLEASE TALK!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by mbulela: 3:46am On Jun 16, 2010
someone should advice MI to never, ever, ever, ever do anything that can be termed a diss track in any form or shade.
it is not his forte and only diminishes him.As for Kelly hansome, beef can only take you so far.
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by hatch: 4:24am On Jun 16, 2010
Here we go again ! All these KH foot soldiers quick to bring back the KH vs MI arguement.
So according to rapjunkie,KH destroyed MI with those wack lines about "climbing a ladder or umbrella chocolate rain " ?
I reserve my comments,but to the issue at hand,KH seems to realize that the music business is hinged on being successful,making money and being relevant via awards you have to show for it.
Its not about being broke but feeling relevant via some cheap diss songs.Until KH shows me his awards and 6 digit figure endorsements let keep quite or switch over to fuji music where he will find more than enough artist to beef and diss with his songs.
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by tosinaded(m): 5:18am On Jun 16, 2010
Gabbage
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by rapjunkie(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2010
hatch#:

Here we go again ! All these KH foot soldiers quick to bring back the KH vs MI arguement.
So according to rapjunkie,KH destroyed MI with those wack lines about "climbing a ladder or umbrella chocolate rain " ?
I reserve my comments,but to the issue at hand,KH seems to realize that the music business is hinged on being successful,making money and being relevant via awards you have to show for it.
Its not about being broke but feeling relevant via some cheap diss songs.Until KH shows me his awards and 6 digit figure endorsements let keep quite or switch over to fuji music where he will find more than enough artist to beef and diss with his songs.

lets be real. . . . M.I's best line on the diss is the only kelly  he only knows is Kelly Rowland? Its silly because on 'gbono feli feli freestyle he says ' my maga didn't pay and i'm friends with kelly hansome'

MI's diss is WEEAAAAKKKKK!!!! . . . . . 'bring garri make we soak am'?. . . ' nobody can test even a blood test?' . . . .   .WTF
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by ofokaofoki: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2010
Ibime:

When it comes to beef, b!tch niggas want peace talks. . . they be like PLEASE TALK!!!
there are some people u just dont want to diss, they may not make good music like u , but when it comes to disses they can finish careers. kelly handsome is one of such, he is a jewel!

remember sauron? grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by kay29000(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2010
pls, anybody, if u av a link to d m.i/kelly hansome diss tracks, i would appreciate if u could paste it here. I need to listen before i judge.
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by rapjunkie(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

there are some people u just dont want to diss, they may not make good  music like u , but when it comes to disses they can finish careers. kelly handsome is one of such, he is a jewel!

remember sauron? grin grin 

Last I heard,  some ugly chick  is giving him the runaround in the romance section. . . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by ravenzord(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
Kelly Han(d)some, bipolar wannabe rapper.
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by shotster50(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2010
Dude suddenly realised that he has been such an azz,
Re: Kelly Hansome Begs Kenny Ogungbe But Still Mad At M.i. by eldee(m): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2010
Maynne . . . just when I thought Ruggedman went low!!!
Bitchass nigga!!!

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.notjustok.com/2009/02/17/bigdiddo-mojuba-feat-klever-jay/ / Download Video: Qdot – Caution (dir By Iyke Lawrence) / Download No Place By Backstreet Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.