Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Website Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design (876 Views)

HTML Buddie; Learn/practice Website Design On Your Mobile Device (for Newbies), / Website Design Proposal / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design by mcommerce(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
do anyone in the house know how to design a website pls kindly post your comment here
Re: Website Design by morising1: 1:42am On Jun 16, 2010
of course i'm a web developer can i help you in any way? just write to austineibb@yahoo.com
Re: Website Design by mavtrevor(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2010
What do you wanna work on, ?
Re: Website Design by puskin: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2010
mavtrevor:

What do you wanna work on, ?

Guy. . . . we need to relate. Wat ur YIM??
Re: Website Design by Seton(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
@poster
Why not go to webmaster sector, there are load of them there. I am as well, if need any further help, YIM is seton1812. i will glad to help you
Re: Website Design by chert(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2010
try this site

www.chertdesign.com
Re: Website Design by sweetjulie(f): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
some times, the problem is not usually how to create a website, but how to create a strong tariff and make money from your website. there are many website today that doesnt make a dime for their owner so be wise and follow the right part.you can call me for the full gist on how to create a website that create tariff for itself.

Re: Website Design by roadsta(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
visit www.sukihost.com fill the online form,on the comment section tell them you want to build website for free.you can build it yoursell following simple drag and drop instructions from their numerous templates and image gallery totally free.good luck.
Re: Website Design by sahaya: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2011
the best way and the easiest way to create a site is through templates. creating a site using templates doesn't require any programming knowledge. you can buy the templates from a vendor and create a site. i created my site by this method only. i bought templates from xnynz.com. you can also try this site to get the templates.
Re: Website Design by macty: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
Am at your service friend just get ready your lay-out n content. call me on 08132080488 or mail us at cybermax09@yahoo.com
Re: Website Design by myhelper: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
You can contact me for any web design project on 08098929298 or mail browsedotcom@gmail.com . If you want to learn how to create any type of website, visit http://browsedotcom.com/video.html to get the step by step joomla video tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Federal Min Of Finance Website - Is This A Good Baseline For Other Fg Websites? / President Goodluck Threatened By Anonymous And Naija Cyber Hacktivists / Which One Is Better For News And Info Site WP Or Joomla?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.