Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano (20496 Views)

The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Atedo Peterside's Anap Jet Robbed At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by richidinho(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
OK
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by RevenGeMission: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
omo see reinforcement

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by blackaxe78: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
diegwu02:
See Flyover shocked shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile Fayose built a 20meter culvert for 20 billion and our Hero, GEJ said it was the best he has ever seen in his entire life.. SMH
Nigerians have a very short memory, the reason some idiots would think of mentioning the evil PDP in 2018

Kudos to Kwankwaso, Kudos to Ganduje.
Sai APC

Emotional people really suffered under Fayose

He was just sharing rice from them and they kept smiling while he was looting thier future
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Sagay212: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
this is the new method of stealing money now. They are all building useless bridges everywhere while the masses are dying of poverty and diseases due to lack of quality education and good medical facilities. Who will use the bridges by the time the youths die of poverty and disease. they build useless bridges and bus terminals to embezzle money and send all their family to the abroad to live large.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by modupe2: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
You wicked cheesy.....20 meter culvert!

Seriously, as you said, its either we have short memory or we are rogues' fans

diegwu02:

Meanwhile Fayose built a 20meter culvert for 20 billion and our Hero, GEJ said it was the best he has ever seen in his entire life.. SMH
Nigerians have a very short memory, the reason some idiots would think of mentioning the evil PDP in 2018

Sai APC

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by coolcharm(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
Dantata and Sawoe surely.
Some years back when I was part of a project team there, that tall building was an abandoned project. They play evening football leagues somewhere close to it everyday.
Whats going on there with too many solar panels?

Its now a temporary site for Northwest University
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by jaywhoco(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
oil money to develop Arewa and some Niger deltans can't afford a meal...sad
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by skallion7(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
T
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by frowland(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
coolcharm:

Its now a temporary site for Northwest University

woow. How time flies.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by skallion7(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sagay212:
this is the new method of stealing money now. They are all building useless bridges everywhere while the masses are dying of poverty and diseases due to lack of quality education and good medical facilities. Who will use the bridges by the time the youths die of poverty and disease. they build useless bridges and bus terminals to embezzle money and send all their family to the abroad to live large.
Crying child

4 Likes

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by PHILipu1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

stop comparing corruption.. all of them are thieves..this project no pass 2b naira
I guess you know nothing about engineering.
Can you estimate only the cement or rods used there?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Afamed: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
But Fayose's 1.3km flyover went for #6.5 billon
Fayose spent 16.5 billion not 6.5b.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Afamed: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
jaywhoco:
oil money to develop Arewa and some Niger deltans can't afford a meal...sad
The reason you urgently need to hold your Governors in South South. They are giving larger % from the oil shares but they decide to share the money among themselves. Mama peace has no history of a registered company but has billions of Naira and Dollar in her account. Hold them accountable. Hold Tompolo, Ayiri, Ibori ,
Asari Dokubo Uduagha and Edwin Clark

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:
I guess you know nothing about engineering. Can you estimate only the cement or rods used there?
you're a a steewpeed goaat...Mr engineer thief..gerrarahere mehn
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by PHILipu1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you're a a steewpeed goaat...Mr engineer thief..gerrarahere mehn
Ipob terrorist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:
Ipob terrorist spotted.
abokki boko haram/fulanii illiterate terrorist
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by infotainment(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
Some years back when I was part of a project team there, that tall building was an abandoned project. They play evening football leagues somewhere close to it everyday.

As of 2015 when i left Kano, the building is been used as girls hostel for Northwest university kano

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Horus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by frowland(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
infotainment:

As of 2015 when i left Kano, the building is been used as girls hostel for Northwest university kano

Okay, it was around 2004-2005. But great to know Kano have changed so much now.

That is bank of the north (Unity Bank) along that same area if am correct. That remind me, Zoo road is close to that junction if my memory is still intact.
Please what is the state of that Gidan Zoo, along Zoo road, abandoned?
It was a major tourist destination during festive periods.

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by mfm04622: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

It is a means of powering the market without waiting for Kano Power Distribution company. Fashola initiated it

2 Likes

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by PHILipu1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

abokki boko haram/fulanii illiterate terrorist
Lol
Baby factory product.

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
FriendNG:
You don't have the update actually.
Now this is the real update

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol
Baby factory product.
yes oo same way ur illiterate moda gave birthday to u at 11years with her vaginaa turn during childbirth..cow boko haram terrorist like u
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by PHILipu1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes oo same way ur illiterate moda gave birthday to u at 11years with her vaginaa turn during childbirth..cow boko haram terrorist like u
We all know that baby factory products were feed with goat milk because igbos don't how cows.
I think that is why you reason like a goat.
Sorry.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by FriendNG: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fyi0:

Now this is the real update

Yeah.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Ikpongiton: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

That is bank of the north (Unity Bank) along that same area if am correct. That remind me, Zoo road is close to that junction if my memory is still intact.
you know kano,wella .but i was initially thinking that,the flyover is at murtala mohammed way by bata junction,opposite old cocacola plant.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by FriendNG: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

It's still the same the way you know it before. Nothing has changed (zoo)
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by FriendNG: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you know kano,wella .but i was initially thinking that,the flyover is at murtala mohammed way by bata junction,opposite old cocacola plant.

These are two different flyovers. The one that has Red white Paint is not the 1 d o.p is talking about.

The 1 under construction is in sabon gari
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by adexontop(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
And Fayose 1.3km cost 16B this guy must surely eat bean grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by Ikpongiton: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obas101:
Indeed Kano is one of the most beautiful state in the country. Was wowed the first time I went there
good to know this,sir.but how many states and cities have you visit in naija .
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by petbam: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

Fayose spent 16.5 billion not 6.5b.
Mr deceiver go and google it, the cost was 6.4b. may tunder strike ur lying mouth.
Re: Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano by petbam: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
diegwu02:

Sai APC
Mr deceiver may tunder strike ur mouth for spreading lies. Even if u have a short memory u can do yourself favour by google it. The cost of d project was 6.4b for 1.3km.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diesel Tanker Explodes Near Bishop Oyedepo’s School In Abuja (Video) / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers / Residents Scoop Diesel From A Fallen Tanker In Imo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.