Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (47929 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by shigoslim(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yet the original one look classic while that of China copy is too flashy.
Is like comparing China phones with western phones, the difference is clear . Forget western still lead in innovation even though the chins admit it.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by adecz: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
I love the Chinese......

Dem no send !!! grin grin grin grin

They even take it as an insult
if you tell them they are copying..... cool cool cool
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by blackbone989(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Innoson y can't u do something like these? U don't even need permission. Infact I don permit u. Help us do all those flashy cars our senators and celeb use in intimidating us in d most cheapest version mk shame finish them

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Burshh: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
flyca:
China does not have prenium technologies, not yet. What they do is to go any length, pay any amount in this whole world to grab technological documents from technologically advanced countries in Europe and America. Also can pay exorbitantly to get their staff trained by the owners of the core tech. Then viola!

Give them two years, just two years, they will remodel that technology, retweek it here and there and present to the world a "brand new" technology!

Don't be surprised if these cars have more features and better functionalities that the original models. There is actually nothing wrong with this "copying" technique per say. I understand it as "learning by imitation" which is good because it works for them!

Lemme give a clear instance:
Uber came out as just a car hailing service, convey you from point A to B, maybe with GPS services, I don't know. But China copied it and named it "DiDi". Now y'all need to see what DiDi is today! Apart from these basic services, they have gone steps higher to introduce more car-hailing options, very multifunctional, very smart APP, very flexible too.

Kuai che - If you are in a hurry, from point A to B
Shunfeng che - You can book ahead, say you wanna leave at 5pm, you can book it hours or even days ahead.
VIP che - With this option, you can hail a very touché car, even Hummer Jeep sef - well dressed, kitted up drivers and professional services, for those that value the art of classy arrivals to events.
Gongjiao che - If you are going to switch to public bus midway.
DaiJia - Let's say you hang out and get drunk, they'll send a driver to take you home in your own car.
Self-drive Rental - Self explainatory name right?
They've started selling second hand cars too.

Same thing they did with Wechat. With wechat now, no one needs to look for change after a purchase, you can scan or get scanned to pay for anything and everything, you can send your real-time location, shake your phone with someone at the same time and the phones connect, make new friends within a range, news feeds, mini programs, games + ranking with your contacts, favorites, mobile top-up, paying utility bills etc.

They also support third-party APPs. Classy right?
You are so right. I was there 3 months ago. The extent to which these apps have made life easier is really commendable.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
flyca:
China does not have prenium technologies, not yet. What they do is to go any length, pay any amount in this whole world to grab technological documents from technologically advanced countries in Europe and America. Also can pay exorbitantly to get their staff trained by the owners of the core tech. Then viola!

Give them two years, just two years, they will remodel that technology, retweek it here and there and present to the world a "brand new" technology!

Don't be surprised if these cars have more features and better functionalities that the original models. There is actually nothing wrong with this "copying" technique per say. I understand it as "learning by imitation" which is good because it works for them!

Uber came out as just a car hailing service, convey you from point A to B, maybe with GPS services, I don't know. But China copied it and named it "DiDi". Now y'all need to see what DiDi is today! Apart from these basic services, they have gone steps higher to introduce more car-hailing options, very multifunctional, very smart APP, very flexible too.

Shunfeng che - You can book ahead, say you wanna leave at 5pm, you can book it hours or even days ahead.
VIP che - With this option, you can hail a very touché car, even Hummer Jeep sef - well dressed, kitted up drivers and professional services, for those that value the art of classy arrivals to events.
DaiJia - Let's say you hang out and get drunk, they'll send a driver to take you home in your own car.

Same thing they did with Wechat. With wechat now, no one needs to look for change after a purchase, you can scan or get scanned to pay for anything and everything, you can send your real-time location, shake your phone with someone at the same time and the phones connect, make new friends within a range, news feeds, mini programs, games + ranking with your contacts, favorites, mobile top-up, paying utility bills etc.

Very wrong , I work in manufacturing for the biggest semiconductor company in the world and from detailed fact which some of our suppliers and vendors provide China are the top buyers of the most modern iterations of machines tools and robotics.

They are building large manufacturing units with the capacity and using hackers and reverse engineering to copy the technology others have invested time and money to design.

That's why they can make such things at reduced cost together with government subsidy, lower wages and other overheads.

I was in college studying engineering with a load of young Chinese students those lads are whizkids most of them were spot on sharp and caught on very well. Most middle class families are sending their kids abroad to gain knowledge not that their own universities don't offer equal but they return to China with a foreign western perspective guaranteed a job.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
No wonder Donald trump wants to kill himself 9n top china matter
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by webizone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
iukpe:
On all the cars put under our noses for years, we cannot copy the brake pads or light bulbs. Black man is the end user.
Omo, the thing dey hungry me since. Why can't I copy their tech? What will it take me to be able to build it like them or even better?
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by xjiggy: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
If no be Chinese, most of una Here for no fit buy Android phones

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
But this is so wrong and unfair
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by babalonimi: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria s not even ready to copy. China really tried

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
innoson she you dey open your eyes,one day we shall get there,U.S.A copied,Russia and Germany too so make una cool down.that is actually a strategy for innoson to hit limelight.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Asour: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
TechCapon:
and they make it cheaper for all.
Yes, they make low cost products. But brazen IP theft like these limits your growth as a company outside China. Besides, selling low cost product with original designs is not mutually exclusive. they could very well achieve both.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by syspro77: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
From all indications, I guess you're inlove with the Chinese disregard for intellectual property rights. What they are doing is called 'Lifting' (stealing another person's idea) in Engineering. They never spent a dime on R&grin neither did they acquire Franchaise nor do they pay Royalties to the originators. Their products are cheap because they have skipped due process payments.
flyca:

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by syspro77: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
They have their government backing while Nigeria's government will frustrate you, even if you want to try on your own.
webizone:
Omo, the thing dey hungry me since. Why can't I copy their tech? What will it take me to be able to build it like them or even better?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Kikikikiki
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by simplygreat(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
iukpe:
On all the cars put under our noses for years, we cannot copy the brake pads or light bulbs. Black man is the end user.

Brake pads are done in NNEWI...PRODUCED BY IBETO INDUSTRIES. We good

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by flyca: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
sweetgala:

Very wrong , I work in manufacturing for the biggest semiconductor company in the world and from detailed fact which some of our suppliers and vendors provide China are the top buyers of the most modern iterations of machines tools and robotics.

They are building large manufacturing units with the capacity and using hackers and reverse engineering to copy the technology others have invested time and money to design.

That's why they can make such things at reduced cost together with government subsidy, lower wages and other overheads.

I was in college studying engineering with a load of young Chinese students those lads are whizkids most of them were spot on sharp and caught on very well. Most middle class families are sending their kids abroad to gain knowledge not that their own universities don't offer equal but they return to China with a foreign western perspective guaranteed a job.
NXP is your company, right?

Don't blame China. The European and American companies sell technology to them. Not like they steal it. The selling companies are entised by money too.

My company paid more that 150,000RMB to get a software called Bladed from England. Just software o. And it's just one year authorization, allows only one computer at a time. Lol. Also they will come to train staff on the usage - 15 hours a week for 4 weeks at another mind-buggling sum! We are all on it now. Hehe

I work in a Wind Energy company in China. We manufacture wind turbines. We receive "come and and buy" clients everyday from Europe and America, so I understand how exactly these things work. Nice to meet a you, fellow Engineer.

Cc: syspro77

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Babysho(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2018
flyca:

You don't even have to explain it. They made the cars cheaper and the design looks fantastic. Also, Chinese government put policies in place to make sure that foreign cars are difficult/costlier to acquire. It's welcomed ingenuity.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by flames007(m): 2:41am On Jul 24, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Who else thinks the youxia is finer than the Tesla?
truth.I was silently admiring it too.those guys are good.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by kllinxman(m): 2:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Please can they remodel Amadioha or ogun...
I want to sell the 1 in my village and replace it with Chinese ogun
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by TruckPark: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2018
China all the way. If I'm changing my car, I'm getting myself a Jiangling Yusheng 330.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2018
stagger:
You see why Trump wants tariffs on Chinese goods?

They won't float their currency. Rather the PBC will prefer to manipulate the CNY at will to make their goods cheaper. Then they copy all the copiables.

Then they come to Nigeria. They loan your government money for infrastructure projects, then they insist that the CCECC will handle all the jobs. They fly in their staff as supervisors, then pay the Nigerian workers N500 per day. Yet no one talks about the fact that these rail lines were built with the blood labour of Nigerians. N500 per day!

No! Cannot continue. Someone has to stand up to these Chinko extortionists.

You've made some salient points. Problem is, who's going to stand up to the Chinese? You? Me? Our gov't? Our gov't has sold itself cheap to the Chinese through the various infrastructural development loans it has taken from China. So, there you have it. The Chinese are pretty smart upstairs. They are quick learners - allow them a sneak peak of a new technology, next thing you know they've mastered it, and come up with one of their own with a ting of Chinese characteristics! They learned how to build speed trains from the Japanese, Swede and the French. Today, the Chinese has one of the world's most advanced bullet trains - Fuxing (Renaissance ). I wish Nigeria would borrow a page from China's book of development. I wish !

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2018
am already feeling sick, I think some Chinese guy ate something at a car exhibition and threw up back in China.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
flyca:

NXP is your company, right?

Don't blame China. The European and American companies sell technology to them. Not like they steal it. The selling companies are entised by money too.

My company paid more that 150,000RMB to get a software called Bladed from England. Just software o. And it's just one year authorization, allows only one computer at a time. Lol. Also they will come to train staff on the usage - 15 hours a week for 4 weeks at another mind-buggling sum! We are all on it now. Hehe

I work in a Wind Energy company in China. We manufacture wind turbines. We receive "come and and buy" clients everyday from Europe and America, so I understand how exactly these things work. Nice to meet a you, fellow Engineer.

Cc: syspro77

I work for an American Multi wink
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ahn anh ndi China.... e remain to clone human being!!
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Our turn will also come!
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by bamirotola: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Name:- Adetola
I am looking for a Toyota Corolla to drive on taxify as a driver in Ibadan ,i am open for either rental or hire purchase arrangement,please get in touch with me on
09051715074 ( Whatapp only )
I live in Ibadan but have guarantors in lag
Email:- bamirotolami@gmail.com
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by bamirotola: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Pls I'm looking for a car to drive with taxify in Ibadan, pls hit me up if u have a car ready n ready to partner with me, I'm very hardworking and trustworthy, let's talk business
Name: Adetola
Email: bamirotolami@gmail.com
Phone no/WhatsApp no: 09027765505/ 09051715074
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo) / 4 Common Problems Honda Users In Nigeria Complain About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.