Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (47947 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by galileeteo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Great country........
Future world power.

CHINA
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by bedspread: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Most of Their Vehicles Even Fine pass the Orginal

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Are they coping from the original one?
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by jhorjhor: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data wink
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Jafariyya(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
when Nigeria go reach this level?
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Western TECHNOLOGY NTOR, your greed have led you to the point where you are losing your innovations.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by HotMario: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Chinese have also slammed trade duties on U.S goods to China. China has the upper hand because most of the world's goods are manufactured in China and their cheap goods are accepted widely by poor countries.

Besides, China is able to mimic these cars because the car parts are manufactured in China, what an advantage to produce for others! In the end, poor people in America will suffer, because Chinese will boycott selling there and focus instead on selling to third world countries.

The 40 million poor people on welfare and food stamps in America can't buy expensive items like Trump, so who will suffer?.

American companies can't afford to pay high wages to manufacture in America. As an example, Harley Davidson is crying already because of Trump's foolishness.

It's only the Chinese that can afford their expensive bikes presently, not over-hyped Americans. They now have to move their operations from Wisconsin to China to avoid Chinese duties otherwise they may shut down and go out of business.

American pig farmers are also panicking, because China as the highest importer of the pigs will boycott it. Many companies in America will close, because they manufacture in China.

Even your Iphone which is manufactured in China will become $2,000 if Apple is forced to make it in America! China is an undisputed world giant! America is a dying empire, even though poor people still go there to work slave labor and to collect free food stamps!

Trump is a looser! America is a hype! Gone are the days America was the "only coc.k that crows," thank God!

grandstar:
The Chinese blatant support of such illegality is why irrational Trump slammed the heaviest trade duties on the Chinese.

They should learn to trade fair

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by frowland(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice one techcapon. I never knew even cars have Chinese imitations. But I personally think it's the right way to go in nigeria.
Dont sell us your expensive cars, come here and build an assembly or production plant of Nigeria imitation. I am sure many will buy and jobs created.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
First off, China doesn't copy. Chinese companies do.

They do it not because they can't produce new, first grade things. They are a people who are good enough to make their own fighter jet, with no help from outside. But you don't buy Chinese goods for quality, you buy them because they are cheap. Ford isn't moving it's factory to China because it will get better quality, they do it to make their car cheaper.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
czarina:
Chinese and copycopy. Reminds me of my Aba brothers.
Stfu. Aba fakeness is genuine. China fake is fake. If u know u know.

Aba my foot. Those trash makers. Trash that won't last once or twice

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by czarina(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbokiller:

Was that absolutely necessary
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
This right here is exactly why Trump is fighting China. This is intellectual property theft.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin E dey your body.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
namet:
The Chinese have also slammed trade duties on U.S goods to China. China has the upper hand because most of the world's goods are manufactured in China and their cheap goods are accepted widely by poor countries.

Besides, China is able to mimic these cars because the car parts are manufactured in China, what an advantage to produce for others! In the end, poor people in America will suffer, because Chinese will boycott selling there and focus instead on selling to third world countries.

The 40 million poor people on welfare and food stamps in America can't buy expensive items like Trump, so who will suffer?.

American companies can't afford to pay high wages to manufacture in America. As an example, Harley Davidson is crying already because of Trump's foolishness.

It's only the Chinese that can afford their expensive bikes presently, not over-hyped Americans. They now have to move their operations from Wisconsin to China to avoid Chinese duties otherwise they may shut down and go out of business.

Trump is a looser! America is a hype! Gone are the days America was the "only coc.k that crows," thank God!

China is going to suffer far more than America because it is heavily dependent on exports for growth.

The US on the other hand is more dependent on consumer spending for growth that's why Trump could easily go head

The Chinese will want to bluff but trust me. it'll hurt them badly.

Also, America can source a lot of their imports elsewhere. Only problem is cheapest steel comes from China.

Presently, the cheapest place to make products destined for the U.S is actually next door Mexico.

The massive rise in wages over the past 10 years in China has affected its advantage.

Vietnam seems to be the place to go to now but they lack the super efficiency of the Chinese.

China actually accounts for 25% of all goods manufactured globally but its losing market share due to the rise in wages. Factory Asia together with China account for 50% of global manufactures

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
They can copy the design but I'm sure their engines will be chinese shiit
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
gentle136:
exactly. Saving d cost of excess expenditure on cars.

At the cost of durability and performance.

#Nowahala.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
Nice one techcapon. I never knew even cars have Chinese imitations. But I personally think it's the right way to go in nigeria.
Dont sell us your expensive cars, come here and build an assembly or production plant of Nigeria imitation. I am sure many will buy and jobs created.
many will definitely buy and it will be cheaper. Win win and for everyone

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
flyca:
OP, I thought your other thread will make front page. Lol
you know I have no power over these things. Which of my threads are you talking about?
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
please any idea on how I can ship my 2plots of land to China I'm sick and tired of this Fulani country

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
please any idea on how I can ship my 2plots of land to China I'm sick and tired of this foolish 9ja.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by baddosky1: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
The chinese version of the Porsche looks super cool than the original
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chinese technology has been saving lives since Adam!.... thanks to their AFFORDABILITY!

......i give it to them.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
No wonder Trump wan kill himself over china and her technology pilfering... U cnt stop china..

China can bring down the whole of Nigeria and rebuild it in 1 year. All dz rubbish dem buhari bin dey do so...
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by iukpe: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
On all the cars put under our noses for years, we cannot copy the brake pads or light bulbs. Black man is the end user.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by gentle136(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

At the cost of durability and performance.

#Nowahala.
i gat ur point bro but not all Chinese products have low durability and performance.
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Sgwin: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
If you want to progress copy good things

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by baddosky1: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbokiller:

At least they (Aba) are faking. But with your worthless life, you can't even fake anything to better yourself rather than wasting away your life bashing Igbos on NL for years. That is what you will do till the end of your time on earth without achieving anything to your name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo) / Would You Buy This 5,600mile 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo For N36 Million? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.