Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs (10297 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by henchyk(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
Everybody now call themselves christians. But a  true xtian will never smoke weed!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by software(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2007
@topic

My brother, wat advice do u need? Are u asking if it a sin? or how to stop smoking weed? Cos seems u like to dey smoke weed, grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by asoderock(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2007
My man, i can assure you that weed can actually make you more spiritual, because weed itself is a spirit.
however this is only true if you don't abuse the grass.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by numbers: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2007
just make sure U keep the seeds out, grin grin grin

Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by babadee(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2007
Smoke on my blessed brother!!!
i guess its between you and your God so i'll say don't drink and drive, smoke weed and fly!!! you just might meet God up there!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by vickky(f): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2007
the best combination grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by marlet01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ Topic

I think u still have a problem, but as someone has said. It's between you and your God.

Keep it up.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by rock2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2007
well, i know tougue speaking christains who still drink beer once in a while.

the bottom line is, its between you and God

but i've got this brother who got born again the 'saul way', He was told to stop smoking weed

when you get more spiritual, you will definately stop

there is a part of the bible that talks about what you do(not necessarily sin) and how it affects other
christains who see you. i think that applies here.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by iyc(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
smoke on brother,the higher u go, u'll probably meet the lord.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2007
no he wouldn't neither would he pat those who did on the back and say to them "smoke on"
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by udememi: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2007
Things are so messed up in life
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by stimulus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2007
udememi:

Things are so messed up in life

Huh? Is the smoking party still on? Wey those wey smoke 22 wet wraps??

Anyhow, no be today this weed-speed start!! Click on this link and have a go on another weed topic. But remember: no grass-weed for any 'speed-party' in heaven! And if you must continue, be sure your 'weed' will find you out (Num. 32:23)! cool
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Coleslove: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2007
Judge not for you shall be judged. Do one think to stop an attitude that you felt was wrong or bad, happens in a short time? You would have to gradually distance yourself from the act and not just immediately you claim to get Born Again. By the way it also depends on what kind of Born Again you are or to what aspect you are Born Again. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by LoveKing(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2007
I LOVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by software(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2007
LoveKing:

I LOVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

And na that weed go kill u grin grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Coleslove: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2007
software:

And na that weed go kill u grin grin

Coughs, Amen!!!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nella(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2007
U smoke weed?? so?? that's ur problem!!! WHO CARE!?!?! angry angry angryS
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by bandb1: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2007
na wa.wats your own definition of a born again christain?Are u realy born again,or a christain from birth as most people would say,or your just a church gower.(sunday,sunday tonic)which one.u dont just smoke cigareet but WEED i mean lets be realistic NAIRALANDERS if u heard ur pastor smokes ok not weed now but cigareet what would u do how would u take it wat would be ur reaction.PLZ YOUR CHRISTAINTY IS NOT SURPOSED TO BE QUESTIONED.My dear live like him,act like him,behave like him,talk like him.what ever comes out from the mouth of a beliver must minister grace to the hearers.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by TrueTalk3: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2007
A lot of we Christians need to be 'Born again' again (over & over & over, )

Jesus cares about every detail of your life (including all your attempts to mess up yourself)

Make no mistakes about it; WEED and many other things we involve ourselves with, do not please HIM.

Lets all take the opportunity of life/being alive today to get 'Born again' again
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by LoveKing(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
The fact is that you all castigate the guy for opening his mind.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Emmson(m): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2007
Sorry Babaearly, you are the direct opposite of a Christian. Nothing is wrong. The only wrong thing is that you made a mistake when you typed the word "christian". You were supposed to type the opposite. cry cry cry
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by redsun(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2007
You need weed to wise up a little bit but do it moderately.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by LoveKing(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
redsun:

You need weed to wise up a little bit but do it moderately.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
weed up!! weed up!! weed!!, weed!!, weeeedUP!!! more power 2 ya elbows as you mole a big fat one!

we need 2 hook up at Shrine on of these days,
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by redsun(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
I can't wait to see FEMI life in his shrine.FELA in not too distant future will be revered as a god.We got to do more to keep his spirit burning.he's a legend.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by LoveKing(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2007
i dodge am
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Godsgirl(f): 1:39am On Jul 26, 2007
As my pastor says: "You will not go to hell for smoking however you may go to heaven quicker-smelling like hell" That is after you had damaged your organs, resulting in premature death,

I agree with Him. My advice is, if you desire to stop smoking, seek the Lord and the change may not come overnight but you gotta be srious about the need to stop. It is the Holy Spirit that will help you, it is not by your own power. I know several people who have successfully quit smoking by the Lord's help. Keep in mind, as a Christian, your body is the Lord's temple, therefore, you need to respect it.

Don't let anyone tell you that you are any less of a Christian because you smoke.

Agape!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by calf(f): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2007
I believe you can smoke weed,if you dont take it to be a sin.
The bible it self said "Anything done outside of faith is sin"
So if you have th faith that its ok for you to smoke,bro smoke on. . .
What goes into a man does not condemn a man,but what comes out man justifies a man.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by jerrymania(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
calf:

I believe you can smoke weed,if you don't take it to be a sin.
The bible it self said "Anything done outside of faith is sin"
So if you have th faith that its ok for you to smoke,bro smoke on. . .
What goes into a man does not condemn a man,but what comes out man justifies a man.

You sure??
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by pilgrim1(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2007
For those who smoke weed (any brand), just let us know the places you visit after each wrap. grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2007
pilgrim.1:

For those who smoke weed (any brand), just let us know the places you visit after each wrap. grin

I heard the ballistic missiles they release into the toilet after smoking weed would need to be divided in smaller pieces in order to be flushed down.
If not, it'll just rotate and rotate and before you know it,the water is heading upwards rather than downwards. grin

I'm making myself puke yuck
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by software(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
caqn we please close this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. / Plagiarism In The Bible? / Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.