Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) (2360 Views)

I Ate Fries And Burger , First Thing In The Morning / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Lati Masion has revealed what it tasted like eating her own placenta, According to the new mom who recently put to bed it tasted like chicken liver..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/woman-fries-and-eats-her-own-placenta.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by profnigga(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
is DAT 4 real. make I kukuma no look am.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by MemeKing: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Eww , so Gross.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2018
I know there was a time one of the Kardashian sisters wanted to also eat hers, don't know if she eventually did.

But I heard it is medicinal.
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
Please where can I buy placenta? I wan grill am.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Mehn... these kinds of things can't be unseen

1 Like

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Naijawebmaster: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
I heard it ain't bad but mhen...this makes one look like a cannibal. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

What art these 'WEST' done to African race.

Perspiration is a waste product
urine is a waste
faece is a waste product
saliva is a waste product
pus is a waste product.

God that make the thing doesn't create it to be consume again
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Lordbooster(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wha tha Bleep say wah
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by czarina(f): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good for her. Looks yummy though smiley
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by blingxx(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
... but.... but what's wrong with people
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
MemeKing:
Eww , so Gross.

Lol this Cardi b meme tho grin
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Katier00(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
O my God, this is disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Cholls(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
my brothers and sisters all for attention
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by tossie101(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Seems delicious. let me try eat still born self.
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by BiafranDel: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
blood of zechariah shocked
Chisos shocked I swear this one weak me my spirit
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is disgusting.
Buy your data at very cheap rates now!!!
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by nlandgrandfada(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2018

Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
like WTF
why did she not eat her SENSELESS BRAIN..
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
The ewwest ewww i have ever seen
Re: Woman Fries And Eats Her Own Placenta Reveals What It Tastes Like (photos) by wayne4loan: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
This generation is fvcked angry

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Control Yourself Don't Look at These Photos / The Dumbest Mistake Single Guys Make (must Read) / Dangote’s Baby-mama Jamil, Accuses Him Of Insulting Her And Mocking Her Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.