Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Your Kids Should Go On Holiday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Kids Should Go On Holiday (451 Views)

What Age Do You Think Your Male/female Kids Should Marry? / Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Kids Should Go On Holiday by adorablepepple(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
http://precioustoyin..com/?m=1
Hi parents and guardians! It’s another holiday and you all are thinking of how to make the holiday fun for your kids. Holidays should be an avenue for the kids to learn, grow, have fun, interact with people and gather new experience. How will your children get all this? By letting them do their holidays at a family’s place, family friend, etc people you know will impact the life of your kids.
While growing up, my parents made it compulsory to go for holidays at my cousins place or our family friend’s place, it use to be bittersweet experience because we use to find it difficult to adjust and adapt to their style of living. Holidays help your children learn how to adjust to any kind of environment fast. Read the rest on my blog. Pls comment like “ hey I am from nairaland”

(1) (Reply)

ABOMINATION: Woman Sleeps With Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / Are You Tired Of Looking For Legit Means To Make Money Online? / How To Get Your Family Canadian PR Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.