Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Please Assist With Cost Of Food Stuff In Market Now From The List. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Assist With Cost Of Food Stuff In Market Now From The List. (461 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist With Cost Of Food Stuff In Market Now From The List. by fineboynl(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
i believe this family section the appropriate place to get help really fast.

please if you have been to the market recently or knows someone that visit recently kindly help with the current price list.

bag of 50kg rice
bag of 50kg beans
bag of rice bag garri.
carton of small thin tomatoes
4 litre red oil
4 litre vegetable oil.
carton of hungry man indomie
800g of milk
800g of tea

please if you have any idea of the price as at August. kindly reply I'm helping someone out. thanks
Re: Please Assist With Cost Of Food Stuff In Market Now From The List. by OneCorner: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Should I go to d market and goan ask for u?
Re: Please Assist With Cost Of Food Stuff In Market Now From The List. by Eponyeeboz: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2018
fineboynl:
i believe this family section the appropriate place to get help really fast.

please if you have been to the market recently or knows someone that visit recently kindly help with the current price list.

bag of 50kg rice
bag of 50kg beans
bag of rice bag garri.
carton of small thin tomatoes
4 litre red oil
4 litre vegetable oil.
carton of hungry man indomie
800g of milk
800g of tea.

please if you have any idea of the price as at August. kindly reply I'm helping someone out. thanks

bag of 50kg rice 1,000
bag of 50kg beans 2,000
bag of rice bag garri. 3,000
carton of small thin tomatoes 4,000
4 litre red oil 5,000
4 litre vegetable oil..6,000
carton of hungry man indomie 7,000
800g of milk 8,000
800g of tea. 9,000

If you don't believe the prices, check the market to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Why Share An Apartment? / How To Save A Choking Baby In Just Seconds / The Best And Easy Way To Get Admission Into University With Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.