Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Vision About The Next Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vision About The Next Political Party (225 Views)

"Umahi Will Soon Reveal Next Political Step'----commissioner / Thousands Of  Godwin Maduka's Supporters Await  Next Political Moves / Breaking: Saraki Breaks Silence On His Next Political Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Vision About The Next Political Party by tno4real(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
I don't belong to any political party or involve myself in any political career. I just had a vision which i felt i should share in here. I only know of two political party in Nigeria and that's APC and PDP.

I had a dream, in that dream I saw a flying horse with the description that wrote SDP is the foundation of democracy in Nigeria, in the right direction flying high with Nigeria map. Then I saw two other inanimate object brooms and umbrella laying on the floor, then I asked the man beside me in the dream, what's the meaning of these? He said how can an inanimate object move a nation? is impossible, what drive a nation is an object with life and the symbol of life, I saw SDP boldly written that's the foundation of democracy that would move Nigeria forward.

I would advice Nigerians to think about this message and make the right choice. The dream is a parable. I'm not the talking type but i can't ignore the message. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC: Youths Put Obaseki On The Spot / 2019: The Knot Abia North Must Tie Now - Okechukwu Agwu [MUST READ] / Daniel Kanu Eulogized By Orluzurumee Socio Cultural Group- Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.