Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (56612 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by esosuo: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Real sanity returning to APC , osho is the new sheriff in town cool

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
ACCORDING TO OSHIOMHOLE, BUHARI IS INCOMPETENT.

SO INCOMPETENT THAT, HE HAS TO DO BUHARI JOB.

JUST IMAGINE...ELIVATING PARTY CHAIRMAN POSITION ABOVE PRESIDENCY.

BELITTLING THE PRESIDENT TO MAKE HIMSELF APPEAR POWERFUL.

APC IS A GATHERING OF FOOLS SOON TO BE DISBANDED COME FEB 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by frankson1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
hammer6F:
ONLY OSHIOMHOLE THE BARKING DOG WILL INSULT THE PRESIDENT, TO MAKE HIMSELF BIGGER THAN HIS BOOTS.

HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BARKING DOG AND AN IDIOT, THAT COULD NOT DELIVER HIS STATE TO BUHARI.

BARKING DOG...

Sir, if you knew him when he was NLC Chairman then you should know he's not a "barking dog".

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Mcreloaded(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
This table Oshiomhole is shaking is not well balanced ooooo so far he is not on the table too
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by TimeManager(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
CSTR1005:
lol. This guy will end the APC with his undiplomatic behavior. Ngige is not your mate in any strata of life.
More power to your elbow as you destroy your own party.
LOL, This chap and his ultra-igbotic views & complex.. You dare compare Osho with Ngige?.. When did Ngige creep into political relevance?
kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
frankson1:

Sir, if you knew him when he was NLC Chairman then you should know he's not a "barking dog".

OSHIOMHOLE IS A BARKING DOG, LACKS CAPACITY.

WAS HE MADE PARTY CHAIRMAN TO TAKE EXECUTIVE DECISION FOR MR PRESIDENT?

DO U KNOW HE INSULTED BUHARI?

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by klax(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
I think for the first time 9Oshio make sense to me. This is what I have be saying let's put party stuffs aside their must be discipline right from the presidency to the street councillors.

Oshio is right but he would soon be in trouble because some people don't like truth and discipline.

Recently I can see Oshio assuming the position of Prime Minister in Buhari govt what a govt, so Buhari is just sitting doing nothing?

Oshio can now sack minister? Wonderful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
buharitill2023:
Blogger sef,

Are you normal? Is Channels TV a blog?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Akpacha(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
So oshiomohle is telling Nigerians that buhari is corrupt and he is not right?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Segmat1: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
If IGP can disrespect the president,who is Ngige not to do the same?Anyway 2019 election downloading.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by deomelo: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
zolajpower:

Relax baba, how many of this type of talk has helped our economy in recent times or in the past ? Oshiomole for me is a thief and needs money. If ingige had passed through him with the said contractor do you think he will be tackling him? Or is it only igige that didnt follow the rule of law since buhari assume office.
Oahiomole knows how to.prey and feast on the godfatherless member but is afraid of those with God father. We all kmow Amechi is the only perfoming ministsr. Why has not he threathend fashola ? Or is the power failure not affecting you in your area ? Fayemi who is the soon-be gov of ekiti has he been given a clean bill.of health on corruption before going for the gubernatorial election ? This are few question for you to answer.

I remember GEJ spewing the same backward looting and stealing rubbish when he questioned the need to send a looter to jail just for looting 1 million.

It's the same typical ipob warped, backward and anti social manner of reasoning.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is fresh breeze from APC. But let's see if Oshomiole will have the courage to take it beyond Ngige, then we will take him serious. He should also take it to ministry of defense and against the personal nominees of Mr President overseeing the police force. There is abundant reason and evidence to read the riot act to these groups too. If he does and continues his job without issues, then It will also be proof that baba has been misunderstood all these while.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Akpacha:
So oshiomohle is telling Nigerians that buhari is corrupt and he is not right?

THE ONLY PERSON OSHIOMOLE INSULTED HERE IS BUHARI.

THOSE REMARKS OF HIS WAS A DIRECT SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY.

IT IS AN AFFRONT AND DISRESPECT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by PassingShot(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

If you read what was written above which obviously you didnt you will see Osho said the truth, i'm not in support of any stupid party, but once in a while lets put aside our hate for this government,

What he said was Ngige awarded contracts without following due process or getting approval from the board members, we all know clueless Buhari will overlook it as always but Osho is trying put him in check, apc nitwits in government take advantage of the fact that bubu is dull that's why they behave and loot anyhow, pls let's always argue, support and oppose fairly next time.
You are a pained wailer. Keep it up!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by TimeManager(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Twoclans:
Why do I have this funny feeling the comrade chairman is upset with Ngige because of that his blunder at Ekiti State. undecided

Osho baba should please respect a minister of the Federal Republic, what manner of arrogance is this abeg.

This is just a case of two short men fighting, abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
biko, carry your wahala go ur husband's house.

kiss the truth!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by derbykol(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
See Oshoooo
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Kennydoc(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

If you read what was written above which obviously you didnt you will see Osho said the truth, i'm not in support of any stupid party, but once in a while lets put aside our hate for this government,

What he said was Ngige awarded contracts without following due process or getting approval from the board members, we all know clueless Buhari will overlook it as always but Osho is trying put him in check, apc nitwits in government take advantage of the fact that bubu is dull that's why they behave and loot anyhow, pls let's always argue, support and oppose fairly next time.

And yet they still think Buhari is the best we can have as a president... It's a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
AS A PARTY CHAIRMAN, OSHIOMOLE CANNOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING.

AS EDO GOVERNOR, HE COULD NOT EVEN DELIVER HIS STATE TO BUHARI.

HE JUST WANT TO MAKE NOISE AND PROMOTE HIMSELF, AS HE DID DURING HIS UNION DAYS.

OSHIOMOLE IS A SELF CENTERED GLORY SEEKER.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by duality(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Stop being emotional. Tell me Buhari's position on when Baru awarded contracts without finalizing with the board.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by frankson1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
hammer6F:

OSHIOMHOLE IS A BARKING DOG, LACKS CAPACITY.

WAS HE MADE PARTY CHAIRMAN TO TAKE EXECUTIVE DECISION FOR MR PRESIDENT?

DO U KNOW HE INSULTED BUHARI?

I get you but then again you should understand his own argument.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by EbiKeys(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mr right, tell Buhari to resign as he has no requisite qualifications to be Nigeria President. shocked shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
frankson1:

I get you but then again you should understand his own argument.

IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE ALL ABOUT OSHIOMOLE.

THAT MAN IS A GLORY SEEKER AND A BARKING DOG.

HIS ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS MAKE NOISE AND PROMOTE YOURSELF.

A VERY SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
duality:

Stop being emotional. Tell me Buhari's position on when Baru awarded contracts without finalizing with the board.

Baru is one out of how many?? okay lets's wait and see what his position will be on Ngige.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by hammer6F: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
duality:

LEAVE NOISE MAKERS AND BLACKMAILERS.

THEY ARE LEAVING COME FEB 2019
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by jhorjhor: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data wink
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
PassingShot:

You are a pained wailer. Keep it up!

How because i said what your almighty Osho pointed out?? you are a brainwashed zombie, keep it up!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by omoseth(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Does the APC Chairman job description also mandate him to dish out orders to a minister who was appointed/nominated by the President or is it the chairman just being overzealous? someone should pls educate me on this..
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Mikeross62: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by jesmond3945: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
I am shocked at the responses to this issue I am reading here so is this how Nigeria will develop when people are placed in high positions because of party affiliations whether the person is fit or not as far he is a member of a party then he is qualified. I am very surprised on how low nigeria have sunk. Oshiomole is not the president and he should not overstep his bounds. He has no right to order a minister to constitute a board never. Theyou want to remove remnants of the opposition in the administration with their members replacing them. GOD forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by debossng: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
The battle of the APC Midgets.... Round 1

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Akpacha(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
hammer6F:

THE ONLY PERSON OSHIOMOLE INSULTED HERE IS BUHARI.

THOSE REMARKS OF HIS WAS A DIRECT SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY.

IT IS AN AFFRONT AND DISRESPECT.

seriously na big insult, I wouldn't blame him, that's what happens to empty headed president.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
zolajpower:

Relax baba, how many of this type of talk has helped our economy in recent times or in the past ? Oshiomole for me is a thief and needs money. If ingige had passed through him with the said contractor do you think he will be tackling him? Or is it only igige that didnt follow the rule of law since buhari assume office.
Oahiomole knows how to.prey and feast on the godfatherless member but is afraid of those with God father. We all kmow Amechi is the only perfoming ministsr. Why has not he threathend fashola ? Or is the power failure not affecting you in your area ? Fayemi who is the soon-be gov of ekiti has he been given a clean bill.of health on corruption before going for the gubernatorial election ? This are few question for you to answer.

I care less if Osho is fighting for his selfish interest, thing is, Osho is now in a place of power, he brought it out in the open and didnt tackle him in secret, it is now left for whoever is in charge to do something about Ngige.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.