Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) (5345 Views)

Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by hoygift(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
@PIX.NG

Tall cute Edo slay queen that got some internet sensation few days ago, she is tall and beautiful she love wearing open chest tops while slaying to work or events that she wants to attend, Ladies admire her and wish to have same height like her, even as beautiful as she is I know you guys don't appreciate good things please don't say she is not beautiful because i have seen it and said it... No Savage Please grin grin

This picture is very cute and i love it too

Here she goes with her outstanding height, her outfit looks zaza i love it.

A boss lady is the one that works out for her needs and problems i think she is a good example of one..

This picture is not for the zooming guys and the vaseline crew... Please don't zoom this pix shocked shocked

Vaseline Crew is allowed here but zoomers don't come closer

This pictures was uploaded on Pix.ng, They are very awesome and truly when i see a tall girl i slightly say whoa lol grin grin

If you want to be featured you should have at least 1k impressions on your IG page

link http://pix.ng/index.php/2018/07/22/tall-girls-are-cute-and-awesome/
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
I like tall straight girls.

No strings attached
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by Alejoc(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice office!
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by Cholls(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
EastGold:
I like tall straight girls.

No strings attached
my brother strings ko G strings ni

3 Likes

Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by TWservices: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
God is wonderful.

Check out my signature.
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Cholls:
my brother strings ko G strings ni

Jesus!

This guy, you are a clown
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
this op no well I swear.where is d chest dat is open
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by hoygift(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this op no well I swear.where is d chest dat is open

You no see am? Check well shocked
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by GodIsBiafran: 1:56am On Jul 24, 2018
She is very ripe. Na 2 harvest remain.
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by Deckline(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sex objects embarassed What set of sex starved idiots is Edo breeding these days
Re: Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) by hoygift(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Lady Happily Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Pictures / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.