Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) (74778 Views)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by lacoach: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kongi is a bastard
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by patexcool(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
God have mercy so some of the fat in cow we eat are some people sperm.
World people
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
To be fair, the cow is quite cute

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by sapeleboi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
pls don't blame the devil o, because even the devil him self will not take it angry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Ttipsy(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kenya again
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Gamesmart: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why are they beating him just because of his "sexuality"? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Truflame: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
He's not even scared of getting infected with a dangerous strain of STD's. Who know how many cows have been sexually molested and yet slaughtered for human consumption!

The sub culture idiosyncrasies of a lost soul
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Koolking(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a dream. I believe someday, we'll live in a world where there is freedom to marry whoever you like (your fellow man or woman) and a world where there's freedom to have sex with whatever you like whether animal or human.

Don't you agree without the consent of the animal, that's an abuse to the animal? Animals have rights
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amarabae:
Men and Sexual iberiberism are like 5and6
Including ur brothers and father
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by ItzBIM(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a dream. I believe someday, we'll live in a world where there is freedom to marry whoever you like (your fellow man or woman) and a world where there's freedom to have sex with whatever you like whether animal or human.

Go back to sleep and try not to wake up
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Amberon11: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
You're mad and you have no one to tell you.
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
How much will he spend at a cheap brothel to have his desired pleasure?

Not only has he brought shame to himself but to his family, vicinity, country, God and finally the cow

I pity those who will eventually eat the abominable cow.

After consuming it, they may have sex with fowl, fish, rat, bat, etc. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by sanpipita(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Beating him up solves nothing, and I doubt its first time both have mated, the cow was probably disappointed way they beat up her lover.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Na person go eat that cow.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amarabae:
undecided You mean the men wey dey your family?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by okenwaa(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
2012 model Kia Optima for sale.

Full option
Arabian spec

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Icon79(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Really And the cow didn't kick the feck outta him? I don't believe this story!

O pari
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by mailingdgreat: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Konji na baaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaard
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by soldadoe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bros! I dont think you are old enough to be on niaraland orr even online! Use ur phone and hands wisely! Dnt start what you cant even finish...today is monday! Thers no time for the level of stupidity you just portrayed!
Im sorry buh u need help angry...What has religion got to do with this You re a disgrace to ur religion and everything life has to offer
Chiedu4Trump:
He must belong to the religion of peace, they are known to be goat bangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTq7_lkAIV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egc3OlXwfAs
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by czarina(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amarabae:
Hello, that hair on your profile, was it done with actual faux locs attachments or Brazilian wool/yarn? And if it's Brazilian, did you curl and deep in hot water? Thanks kiss

P. S
It's really beautiful. Been meaning to ask.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Maj196(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
That's why u have brothels mister.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Omonaijani: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by donbachi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pure bestiality....he is bound to suffer cancer of the penis.he should be allowed to continue.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Lagbaja01(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
O ni ti oju ala ja si oju iku oo undecided
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
He should have used watermelon or banana tree.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by sekem: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
But why are they antagonizing him?

Isn't it already obvious that he was born that way? grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by zidek(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who knows the name of a new disease u will pick from those cows and then spread it to ur community!
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by SantiagoZeus: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
5th??

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) by DaAwesome1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
why the beating?... African mob ways noni..... animal sex is a fetish sef. nigga just got a fetish..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.