Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (50352 Views)

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Drniyi4u:
A baby has been born in Indonesia with two faces because his conjoined twin did not develop properly in the womb.

Two-month-old Gilang Andika, from Batam, a city in Indonesia about 20 miles (32km) across the sea from Singapore, has two faces and two brains but just one head.

The complication has left him looking disfigured and suffering from a potentially fatal brain condition, which is causing fluid to build up.

Although he has just one body with two arms and two legs, Gilang is technically a conjoined twin – a condition which affects one in every 250,000 births.

On his head he has the face and brain of a sibling which did not grow its own body in the womb, because their mother's egg did not completely split in two during pregnancy.

His parents, Ernilasari and Mustafa, now desperately want help to save their son's life after local doctors told them they were unable to operate.

Two-month-old Gilang Andika, from Batam in Indonesia, was born with two faces and two brains because he is a conjoined twin, however his sibling did not develop a body

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5981833/The-baby-born-TWO-FACES-Two-month-old-boy-two-brains-just-one-head-

body.html

there's nothing you can't see in the mist of Muslims, Northern Nigeria is example there is no kind of sickness and deform people you can't see in the north God forbid me going to Muslim state or nation for residing.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by wyqay: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
If she is a girl she is 2MAMA. IF HE IS A BOY HE IS 2BABA

2Face If na Transgender

Over sense will not kee me
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
LET HIS PARENTS WASH HIM WITH ZAMZAM WATER MIRACLE SHALL HAPPEN, ALLAH SWT WILL DO IT
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Auxtin85(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2018
kalu61:
Are you okay?

No am not okay. I hope that makes you happy
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by kalu61(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Auxtin85:

No am not okay. I hope that makes you happy
Yes so that we can find a solution for you.

Now go and take your medication
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Auxtin85(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
kalu61:
Yes so that we can find a solution for you.

Now go and take your medication

Okay sir tell your mom to come serve me as usual she knows what am talking about
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by MeeLan: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
effects of hiroshima!
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmm,
So how will they feed them, that means if you give one mouth food you give the other mouth food.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Neddyogu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Two heads are better than one no be for dis case oo. The original 2face grin shocked
Twale!
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by thedondada(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
MobileGees:
One funny thing is that 80 percent of all this abnormal child is always from Asia. na their you go see pikin way resemble goat na the pikin go get four legs.

Their ancestors don go chook hand for matter way big pass am

I don't know why. This made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by PropertyDeals(f): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
We keep seeing and hearing of wonders in the world everyday!

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain by Walz001: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
All is well my advice is to let the baby go
Instead of spending much and on the long run wont attain success 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / 200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.