Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs (77684 Views)

Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures / Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Saudi Arabia Opens ₦2.8T High-speed Railway That Will Run Betw Mecca & Medina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Gtoosmooth(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
yes nau, come to agbado market, and you will see them in different colors.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by deavicky(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
kunleweb:
what is the use of travelling at such insane speed?
just wondering if u know the speed of an aircraft.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
No doubt that the Chinese are at the forefront of technological advancement for the human race.

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by InvertedHammer: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Izuogu1:
Great... This can never be seen by our leaders because of corruption
/
It is not about corruption. They are not equipped with the mental capacity to think beyond a certain level. Take a Nigerian, put him in the best academic environment and he will Excel with flying colours. Return the same Nigerian to Nigeria and he will never amount to anything in life because the environment suppresses any logical thinking/analysis. If you want to get the best out of Nigerians, put a foreigner in-charge to manage them.
//

2 Likes

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by harmbhrosz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
kunleweb:
lol it means you can be staying in Abuja and be leaving for work by 5am, resume by 8am, close by 4 and still get home by 7pm
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by younowell: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
Amaechi won't see this type, na to dey buy grinding machine in the name of Train for us.

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by 21savages: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
The fastest means of transportation nd comfort in nigeria is owing a car of ur own.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by vioment: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
tragergeorge:
divingHow long does plane uses?? You talk this one

Our planes are not even well maintained in tip-top shape, so it's hard for me to analyze on a fair ground. We know the average of flying in naija is 45 mins. In serious minded places, they can cut that time down to 30 mins and still be safe and organized. We need to really start digging, naija is lounging in the last position, and it is very uncomfortable.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by ajstiles(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
The train I board every week to IDDO is always filled up like winners convention,some people there even have vests to recognise themselves..lol.m..you would see them occupying a general space all in the name of bosses
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Mulatta(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
The speed the rush the adrenaline
Time is money we can not be wasting 12 hours to go to Abuja just to do something of 30minutes or 2 rounds no na we need bullet trains
Nna keep shut, does trains are pressurised so no adrenaline rush. Fowl

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by decco1878: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
kunleweb:
...so you dont know that airplanes travels faster than that?
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by grandstar(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
Amaechi won't see this type, na to dey buy grinding machine in the name of Train for us.

These will cost about $20b to build.

That's more than 70% of the federal budget

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by spaggyy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
kunleweb:

There ought to be age restrictions for kids like you on some certain threads.

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by grandstar(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
NextGovernor:
Why the railway that passes my office side will wanna pull the whole area off due to vibration and runs slow more than snail. When will our Nigeria leaders see all these tins when they go abroad?

The only tin dey see is how to copy style of tax to collect money from co-operate and individuals.

That train will cost about $20b, that's about 70% of the federal budget. Should all go on it?

2 Likes

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Mutemenot(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
grandstar:

Do you think Nigeria is poor? We are among the richest and can achieve whatever we want (unfortunately we are doomed by our greedy leaders )
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by vioment: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
sirusX:

If only the government that spend our money to go abroad come back home and replicate what they see on the outside to work in our system....we can be better and efficient as a nation

They go but don't learn anything. They go for their own relaxation and joy; in their minds, they dun arrive; They just need to change their minds of oppressing others like most of us do. It should be a dignity to serve naijans. Naija is fun when we love ourselves more than we do now or ever did. If we love ourselves, we will do more good for ourselves. If we love ourselves, we will be thinking in terms of doing projects on time, more projects, and efficient projects that will reach many. We be like our national football team, they even reflect better than us as a nation, we know our team can win the world cup but them no serious and no dey put in the work.

If we put in work in several areas at the same time for the next 20 years, I don't think chincos go smell our level. Doing the many works which could be hard, is the key

2 Likes

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by ameh99: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Offpoint:
Honestly speaking I'm not impressed, I need something of 5mins minimum from Abuja to Lagos. Why should I waste 5 hours in a fabricated metals when I can raise my left leg in my room and found myself in Abuja in 1sec?

I'm not impressed sincerely speaking.

Benin peepu get dat wan. It is called witch craft express. grin grin grin

I build lithium power pack and power walls.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Those people are good, govt won't purchase those trains, they will like to go for the cheaper ones, the train is running like snake o.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by drunkpunk(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jay2d Z! Encore!

BruncleZuma:
Are they running in Nigeria?
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by waveskaaya(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
bad guy lol
Mutemenot:
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by benkz001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Serious minded people.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by ubox: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
kunleweb:
You know a Boeing 737 jet plane averages 730km/hr to be modest cheesy
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by ronaldbecky(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
balorx:
if this train is brought to nigeria, it will kill many pple especially where traders wnt remove their goods until their hear the sound of our 'jaga-jaga' train grin
low IQ

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by ubox: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
grandstar:

Talkless of the cost of ticket, how many Nigerians can afford to buy a bullet train ticket

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by puretayo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Whit this kind of train I pity those marketers/hawkers do yaba, oyingbo and oshodi. If the know what I mean...like
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by natureem: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Let's employ the help of Twitter people and make this trend to inform our government on the kind of infrastructure we need just like #BankWar
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
ubox:

Talkless of the cost of ticket, how many Nigerians can afford to buy a bullet train ticket

These are the important issues.

Even these Chinese bullet trains are heavily subsidised

2 Likes

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by grandstar(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:

Do you think Nigeria is poor? We are among the richest and can achieve whatever we want (unfortunately we are doomed by our greedy leaders )

Please use statistics and hard facts.

We expect illiterates to utter gibberish because they can't read and differentiate.

2 Likes

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by hephzibah29(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
No single benefit has come out from all those noise Buhari made about his China trip jamboree . He should be probed for wasting our funds
Hey!!
This weak me!
Which one be grinding machine again...or you mean lista?
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by iukpe: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Their technology gets better because its made in china.
Nothing here can get better until it's made in Nigeria.
So kidnapping and yahoo yahoo boys, ritualists and slay queens are getting better.
Bob Risky, Charlie boy and his daughter are getting better. SARS is getting better in what they do best because they are made in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.