Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs (77681 Views)

Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures / Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Saudi Arabia Opens ₦2.8T High-speed Railway That Will Run Betw Mecca & Medina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by ronaldbecky(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
balorx:
who bring u come here
lolz na my paddy
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by DisGuy: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
3verblazing:
When our Government talked about giving us speed train.. This was what I had in mind... Oh how dissapointed I was when the "speed train" finally came built By the same Chinese

It's what you can manage and afford...I think the new standard gauge should do 100-120 mph..considering we are currently running 50-80, that is high speed grin

if you have a VW Bettle 1980s, an Audi is a fast car, a McLaren is a very fast car

Lets be realistic many advanced countries don't use these sort of Superfast trains, a very fast and efficient train is sufficient (cost to speed ratio)
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by vioment: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
COMPAQ:

And 18 people liked this!!! Even if there is ZERO traffic, how much speed would you have to drive at to get from Lagos to PH in 3.5hours!! 200km/hr!? Come on!!

Don't we THINK at all!? If we went to university, it's likely we would have done the course "logic" in 100L. Let's use some of it.

Regular speed. i dey upload you level where be say, shoulder dey for road and the roads get level. Level wey be say na toll gate be traffic. Chairman, benin no far, na our disorganization and lack of efficiency wey dey make our straight to the point tasks dey become difficult. Nigeria dun restructure our brain wey be say we dey see proven normal things as abnormal, and we dey see abnormal as normal. It depends on your environment. A 30 years old boy/girl in a correct country never experience nepa light off if no be natural disaster, naija youth of the same age on the other hand, never experience 3 months of constant power supply ever for him life even if them rich. It all depends on laws of relativity.
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
ronaldbecky:
low IQ
if u disturb me again, i will report u to mama akunna.
if u knw,u knw grin
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by tragergeorge(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
vioment:

Our planes are not even well maintained in tip-top shape, so it's hard for me to analyze on a fair ground. We know the average of flying in naija is 45 mins. In serious minded places, they can cut that time down to 30 mins and still be safe and organized. We need to really start digging, naija is lounging in the last position, and it is very uncomfortable.
that's a lie,,the average flying of a plane to cover a distance of 153mile which is same distance from Benin to Lagos is 1hr 16min.... Be it 9ja ,UK or China anywhere
Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by tck2000(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs by Raph82(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sometimes I begin to wonder if these Chinese are humans. They've taken technology to another level entirely. All we know how to do in this part of the world is consume. No idea, no invention, just consume products. O ga o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.