Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

These Are 10 Amazing Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Are 10 Amazing Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life (455 Views)

Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes / 10 Amazing Psychological Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are 10 Amazing Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life by Anctherapist: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Www.anctherapist.com

10 Amazing psychological facts everyone needs to know about life

Though we have been writing on fruits, vegetable, diseases, preventions and some other health related topic, I think we have to be psychological sometimes too.

So this tutorial will focus on 10 psychological facts everyone needs to know for healthy living.

Our ability to understand people emotions and yourself  is very important, and we need to painstakingly study these facts which am about to lay down. Perhaps, it might not reveal all the facts about human behaviours, but I hope it will go a long way helping every one of us.

As we go on, I will reveal 10 list of human psychology you don't know about before.

1. Rejection is painful

A study conducted by neurosciences at The University of Texas–Pan American (UTPA) was a state university located in Edinburg, Texas, confirmed that rejection actually cause pain to the brain and heart.

By definition rejection can be defined as the act of pushing someone or something away.There are many ways one may experience rejection, such as from friends, family, love ones or a romantic partner and the resulting emotion is always painful. Rejection is rejection, not minding the magnitude or how minute it might be.

So Rejection might be experienced on a large-scale or small-scale  in everyday life, both are always painful.

2. Fact about favorite song

The psychological fact about life is that most songs which we tagged "favorite" is related to a particular event that had happened to us one time or the other because it communicates past pain, joy or emotional moment.

3. Music influence perception

There is an axiom that say, "you are what you listen." Even the bible say, faith commeth by hearing the word of God..." Music have greater influence on our reasoning and perception about life. According to a research conducted at Groningen University, there is a prove that music have incredible ability to influence our thought and general well-being.

4. Prayer or dedication can deal with stress
From experience I have discovered that interpersonal relationship with the Creator give more peace and reduces stress. According to Amit Ray, he said "Suffering is due to our disconnection with the inner soul. Meditation is establishing that connection."
A great philosopher, Soren Kierkegaard says and I quote, " prayer doesn't change God, it changes he that prays." Mahatma Gandhi puts it this way, " prayer is the key of the morning and bolt of the evening." Therefore, to live a stress-free life increase your prayer life.
Pls continue at www.anctherapist.com
Re: These Are 10 Amazing Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life by Anctherapist: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anctherapist:
Www.anctherapist.com

10 Amazing psychological facts everyone needs to know about life

Though we have been writing on fruits, vegetable, diseases, preventions and some other health related topic, I think we have to be psychological sometimes too.

So this tutorial will focus on 10 psychological facts everyone needs to know for healthy living.

Our ability to understand people emotions and yourself  is very important, and we need to painstakingly study these facts which am about to lay down. Perhaps, it might not reveal all the facts about human behaviours, but I hope it will go a long way helping every one of us.

As we go on, I will reveal 10 list of human psychology you don't know about before.

1. Rejection is painful

A study conducted by neurosciences at The University of Texas–Pan American (UTPA) was a state university located in Edinburg, Texas, confirmed that rejection actually cause pain to the brain and heart.

By definition rejection can be defined as the act of pushing someone or something away.There are many ways one may experience rejection, such as from friends, family, love ones or a romantic partner and the resulting emotion is always painful. Rejection is rejection, not minding the magnitude or how minute it might be.

So Rejection might be experienced on a large-scale or small-scale  in everyday life, both are always painful.

2. Fact about favorite song

The psychological fact about life is that most songs which we tagged "favorite" is related to a particular event that had happened to us one time or the other because it communicates past pain, joy or emotional moment.

3. Music influence perception

There is an axiom that say, "you are what you listen." Even the bible say, faith commeth by hearing the word of God..." Music have greater influence on our reasoning and perception about life. According to a research conducted at Groningen University, there is a prove that music have incredible ability to influence our thought and general well-being.

4. Prayer or dedication can deal with stress
From experience I have discovered that interpersonal relationship with the Creator give more peace and reduces stress. According to Amit Ray, he said "Suffering is due to our disconnection with the inner soul. Meditation is establishing that connection."
A great philosopher, Soren Kierkegaard says and I quote, " prayer doesn't change God, it changes he that prays." Mahatma Gandhi puts it this way, " prayer is the key of the morning and bolt of the evening." Therefore, to live a stress-free life increase your prayer life.
Pls continue at www.anctherapist.com
Re: These Are 10 Amazing Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
ok o... fantastic!

now go wait on the other side of that BS link, we are coming.

(1) (Reply)

Need For Ear Reshaping Or Otoplasty / Coconut Oil Is Pure Poison! Harvard Professor Reveals / What Your Poop Says About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.