Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. (2629 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. by Zor0: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
After series of semen analysis tests which showed low sperm count and low motility AND so much time and money wasted on sperm boosting supplements, the andrologist/gynaecologist finally gave me the news that I have varicosities.

Please, how much should I be working towards?

How much is varicocelectomy in Nigeria.

What are those things I should know before venturing into the surgery.

I will so much appreciate your contributions here
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. by Adalassy: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Zor0:
After series of semen analysis tests which showed low sperm count and low motility AND so much time and money wasted on sperm boosting supplements, the andrologist/gynaecologist finally gave me the news that I have varicosities.

Hello I am an alternative medicine practitioner here in Ghana and I wish to notify you that your Varicosities is totally treatable.

The inflammation of the veins around your testes can be effectively reduced and thus allow your sperm cells to pass through the way they should and if there is scaring within due to a long lasting untreated infection which has caused a blockage, it can be effectively flushed.

You can reach me on Adamslaseio@gmail.com let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. by sartorius(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Depends on the hospital you visit. Relax, read about the procedure online, pre op consultation
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. by beatz5(f): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Zor0:

depends on where u are based
I could help u ask around though if I know the state u are
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Have A Varicocelectom In NIGERIA. by makazona(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2018
beatz5:

depends on where u are based
I could help u ask around though if I know the state u are

I don't think it has to do with state. The guy is trying to have a general idea of the price/cost.

For me I don't have any idea oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: I Am Having A Throat-like Symptom / Cyproheptadine Drugs For Weight Gain / Shocking Discovery!!! First Man To Gives Birth!! You Will Be Surprised ( Watch )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.