Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) (25903 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by TugOfWar: 7:25am On Mar 06
Good morning nairalanders, my elder brother has been complaining of tooth ache (molar tooth) since 10 years ago.
He has tried all medical and herbal ways to cure it but to no avail.
The ache will go today and will double while coming back.
There happens to be a small hole in the affected tooth.
The ache comes with a serious pain they will make him restless for days.

I am suggesting a tooth removal for him
Pls how much does it cost to remove and replace a tooth in Nigeria now
I need urgent answers pls.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Iseoluwani: 2:37pm On Mar 06
removing a teeth in ibadan , iwo road at relief (montana) will cost u around #15000

filling of teeth will be around #25k

washing of teeth and filling #35k.

i just removed mine five months again #10000

and u know how nigeria dey sup now

modified

ftc.

where are my likes cool

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by ADJUDICATOR: 2:37pm On Mar 06
The cost of a dental implant is dependent on the number of teeth to be replaced the, Types of Teeth (Molar Incisor's etc.), The environment where the dental clinic is located as well as if there are underlying oral conditions involved.
you can buy single implants and parts for one case at a time at N100,000, renting the kit and motor until you can afford it. A single implant placed and restored costs about N350,000 to N600,000 in Nigeria (Due to inflation). Location: Abuja MSDI dental implant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Pootle: 2:37pm On Mar 06
j
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by FFIA: 2:37pm On Mar 06
grin

To remove a tooth: It is free if a friend of yours can volunteer to give you a true hard punch on the affected area.

or you go and fight an Agbero and you are lucky he lands you a good punch on the affected area.

To replace a tooth: I dunno. cool

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by dareyking(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06
angry
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Vyreell(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06
E no cost sha, but which kain food wey scatter your teeth undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by GRACEGLORY: 2:38pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:
Good morning nairalanders, my elder brother has been complaining of tooth ache (molar tooth) since 10 years ago.

He’s yet to try one

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Ibukune(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06
Did you suggest tooth removal or he visit the dentist? I think the latter is first.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by hustla(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06
TugOfWar:

Maybe 45K

Last time I did it was around 2020/2021, HMO paid but was told thats around the cost

I did some teeth cleaning and all though
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by MikeMicheal(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06
100%free. Use hammer or plier.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by TheFacelessMan: 2:39pm On Mar 06
I hope it is just a hole and not a compacted tooth.... undecided cry
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by paulpery: 2:39pm On Mar 06
Go to govt hospital if possible, LUTH, idiaraba , Lagos.they will examine it and know what to do
I did mine there

17 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by jacoik(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06
It depends on the tooth you want to remove. It range from 8k to 20k base on your location. You will first do S & P before removing it tooth/teeth. S &P is 10k plus the teeth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by SaLongs1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06
grin Dentist no dey Nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sameks08(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06
Quality of the hospital determine the price. Never did but my guy does it 15k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by ebubeson: 2:40pm On Mar 06
Its well

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by handsomeyinka(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Kennyztech: 2:40pm On Mar 06
In ABU teaching hospital in Zaria Kaduna state,I remove mine around December last year for 2000 only in less than 25mins... filling of teeth is also 2k..
I spent less than 5k with the drugs, prescribed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by HitRun(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06
😯

Yahoo on Nairaland too?

Tunja:

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by SaLongs1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06
jacoik:
It depends on the tooth you want to remove. It range from 8k to 20k base on your location. You will first do S & P before removing it tooth/teeth. S &P is 10k plus the teeth
It could cost more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by Treasure17(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06
Consult me for just 500
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by virginboy1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06
Toothache is so crazy... one of the worst pain any one can suffer from. Affecting your tooth, your brain and your ear... To a point that any little noise around you will seems as if someone is punching your brain.... Sighssssss. cry
Toothache dey make mature man cry like baby...e bad pass heartbreak and labor pain grin

Your brother needs to extract that tooth asap.

well, if he is based in Lagos Alimosho Region...He should try Aregbesola Health center around Egbeda side...they are very good.

I extracted mine for 8k last year...But it should not be more than 15k now

24 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by 377: 2:41pm On Mar 06
It depends on the hospital, i could remember my wife did her own some years back it was 5000 at a private hospital, but govt clinic wount be more than that. Since after the removal she got her self till date.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by christejames(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06
Tell him to buy clove plant from all this Yoruba women in the market, it's just around one hundred naira...

That's what my bro used.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by sukkot: 2:42pm On Mar 06
Free. Just nack am hammer to remove am and then superglue am back in again πŸ‘€

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by adioolayi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06
Depends on loads of factors..

But you can get a better rate at Lagos State Government Health facilities

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by PheelzAlmighty: 2:43pm On Mar 06
There's no need to remove a tooth these days...once you start, there's no stopping.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06
The Dentist hospital is the best place to visit and ask this question.....as for the pains, yes you will surely feel it once it is removed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Fertility Myths Debunked / Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Babcock University Hospital Performs Knee Replacement Surgery On 70 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.