Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng (9702 Views)

Help, In Dire Need!!! Wordpress Affiliate plugin that supports Nigerian Banks / Create Website Like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat In 2021 (hot Update) / Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
cherriton12:
Dear nairaland users...
Please can anyone give me any useful informations of plugins and themes I need to create a good affiliate and reward system that pays to sign up as an affiliate and to reward people for commenting and sharing posts to social media. I have a website to design with such requirements.

STOP SEARCHING... get it here >> https://melody.com.ng/create-a-website-like-nairaland-with-wordpress/
Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by solutionarena: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2019
*CEDARHOSTNG
- Starter web hosting package of 10GB for N4000 comes with unlimited emails, unlimited database, unlimited bandwidth & more...
-Personal web hosting package of 30GB for N7500 comes with unlimited emails, unlimited database, unlimited bandwidth & more...

-Get .com domains for as low as N3,700 for other domains check our website below

Visit www.cedarhostng.net

*EADESMS
Send goodwill messages as the month of February counts down to friends, family, clients etc show them how much you appreciate them and also use the avenue to boost your brand awareness. In this light, Eadesms offers sms @ N1.70kobo to all network both to Local & International Countries

Visit www.eadesms.com
Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by Ignyte(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2019
I can but I wont teach for free ��
Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by DESTROTECH(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Contact me on WhatsApp 09091870132
Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by DESTROTECH(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2019
omodejk12:
I am interested.. Any one in nairaland has idea?

Message me on WhatsApp I have a wp affiliate plugin

Take note it not free

Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by Temian1: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Come to Dm I can build it for you 09036674781
Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by KingJoel6(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2020
Please I need help on this WordPress thing, more enlightenment needed. I have a website under WordPress.
Re: How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng by Ignatius24: 10:49am On May 21, 2020
Any of those income sites can be build with Wordpress or PHP script,
If you're a newbie in this project, I recommend you to use Wordpress CMS is very recommended because is very easy to operate than php.
I hope this help?
If you still need help contact me on Whatsapp >> 08151473226

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Tips For Successful Blogging / Two Major Challenges Bloggers Face In Nigeria / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.