Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Create Website Like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat In 2021 (hot Update) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create Website Like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat In 2021 (hot Update) (381 Views)

If You Can Create Website Like Jumia / How To Create Website 2018? A Super Cool Idea Getting You Online / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Website Like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat In 2021 (hot Update) by Ayoife121: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
I understand many people have always wanted to create a website like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat and other types of affiliate income website.
But they got disappointed whenever they were charge N100k just to create a website like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat.
Meanwhile, to own such a platform almost cost you nothing, yes I mean almost nothing.
The basic things needed to create a website like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat are Domain and hosting and once these two are ready you are on your way to create a website like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat.
To get full knowledge on how to create a Website kindly follow this link. �
https://wenchat.com.ng/question/how-can-i-create-a-website-like-nnu-or-ibt-forum-without-coding/
Through that link which linked to Wenchat https://wenchat.com.ng you will get everything needed to create a website.

However, if you still find it difficult to understand everything kindly contact us via this link � https://wenchat.com.ng/contact-us-page/
Re: Create Website Like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat In 2021 (hot Update) by kurjeg: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's not easy to make a website yourself
Re: Create Website Like Nnu, Ibt Forum, Wenchat In 2021 (hot Update) by mollyfq: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
In the age of IT, no business can do without its website. Every business has its own intricacies and complexities, which only a professional can cope with. Agree that your target audience must like your business's site, which is designed for all your proposals. Otherwise, it will be completely ineffective. That is why I advise studying the Steps to create a website. And also, working with a designer who will make the site beautiful and attractive will encourage customers to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? / I Need A Facebook Group / What Do I Do With This Many Issues With My Website Host?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.