Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. (15407 Views)

Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. by kitone: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2018
you are not only a fool but the people who refused to educate you are also fools.was the dollar not on a way to an ebb before this administration.idiot like you will hide behind phone and be making mouth.Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebimor96:

You are the biggest fool of the century.

Which government made the dollar what it is today?

A zombie like you.
Re: Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. by kitone: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2018
you are not only a fool but the people who refused to educate you are also fools.was the dollar not on a way to an ebb before this administration.idiot like you will hide behind phone and be making mouth.

Ebimor96:

You are the biggest fool of the century.

Which government made the dollar what it is today?

A zombie like you.
Re: Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. by LaudableXX: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
obailala:
Oga sharrap and gerrarrahia... Shameless slobs will always resort to diversions, insults or other inanities instead of honourably just acknowledging that they were wrong or better still, just remaining silent.
Wrong? In what sense? shocked Are you the thought police, now? Or the head honcho of the groupthink squad? What da heck is 'wrong' in me airing my opinions, despite the fact that you tried to muzzle any dissenting views, due to your bloated ego and subservience to your paymasters? Hehehe...keep exposing your insidious motives. cheesy At least, the whole world can see how you are whining in pain. See as dis matter just dey pepper your body anyhow. shocked I know you will still come back to unleash another retarded comment, by mentioning my moniker! grin
Re: Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. by obailala(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

[s]Wrong? In what sense? shocked Are you the thought police, now? Or the head honcho of the groupthink squad? What da heck is 'wrong' in me airing my opinions, despite the fact that you tried to muzzle any dissenting views, due to your bloated ego and subservience to your paymasters? Hehehe...keep exposing your insidious motives. cheesy At least, the whole world can see how you are whining in pain. See as dis matter just dey pepper your body anyhow. shocked I know you will still come back to unleash another retarded comment, by mentioning my moniker![/s] grin
Lol... you were busy blabbing nonsense and giving serious analysis based on nonsense imaginary figures and assumptions. I advised you to wait for clarification on the real figures before proceeding to your analysis, you refused and continued blabbing trash. Now the clarification is out and has exposed your ignorance, I have suddenly become 'paid agent'. Smh!

Any individual with an iota of self honour would have simply remained silent when their ignorance was busted. But then, why do I keep expecting so much from random folks I come across online?... Why do I really bother? undecided
Re: Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. by LaudableXX: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
obailala:
Lol... you were busy blabbing nonsense and giving serious analysis based on nonsense imaginary figures and assumptions. I advised you to wait for clarification on the real figures before proceeding to your analysis, you refused and continued blabbing trash. Now the clarification is out and has exposed your ignorance, I have suddenly become 'paid agent'. Smh!

Any individual with an iota of self honour would have simply remained silent when their ignorance was busted. But then, why do I keep expecting so much from random folks I come across online?... Why do I really bother? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Student Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions And Answers / Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.