Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram (569 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by iko123: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2018
Mrs Aisha Wakil, popularly known as Mama Boko Haram has stated that Leah Sharibu has not given up her Christian faith.
Wakil made the disclosure while announcing that she’s working with the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) to rescue Leah Sharibu.
The captive is the only Christian among the 112 kidnapped by Boko Haram insurgents from Girls Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state.
Sharibu was held back for refusing to denounce Christianity, while the others were later returned home to their parents by Boko Haram.
Wakil told newsmen in Maiduguri on Monday, “I am really worried about Leah and her freedom from Boko Haram is very important to me.
“Leah did not renounce her religion, that I can assure you and we shall do everything with both the government and the international organisation to ensure she regains her freedom just like her colleagues that were reunited with her families.”
She added that the her foundation would also partner with ICRC to empower widows and rehabilitate underage girls engaging in commercial sex activities.
Mama Boko Haram, an Igbo, was a member of the Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution Of Security Challenges Committee in the northern region set up by President Goodluck Jonathan.
She was instrumental in efforts at restoring peace to the Northeast and assisted in the release of some abductees by the Boko Haram sect.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/leah-sharibu-has-not-renounced.html?m=1

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by Abjay97(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Why cant Government arrest this so called "Mama BokoHaram

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by ChristianNorth: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Peaceful religion.
Light will always prevail over darkness.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
We will celebrate her homecoming soon.
God is not sleeping on the THRONE.
The evil people behind all these evil will be exposed soon.
The Presidency is on the right path already.
It will end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by babajeje123(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Abjay97:
Why cant Government arrest this so called "Mama BokoHaram
My thought exactly. She knows a lot and could also be a funding member.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by resurgent2019: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654307:
We will celebrate her homecoming soon.
God is not sleeping on the THRONE.
The evil people behind all these evil will be exposed soon.
The Presidency is on the right path already.
It will end in praise.

You hate Christians so why will you want to celebrate the homecoming of Leah Sharibu who was kidnapped, raped and traumatized by you muslims?
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Another tin to be ignored above....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by lastempero: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Madam please tell your useless children to release our daughter to us and let them continue their useless doomed war.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by resurgent2019: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69655190:
Another tin to be ignored above....

You and your BMC crew that dashed you likes are deluding yourselves. I have said the raw truth and not even your fake likes can invalidate it.

We thank God for the anonymity that this site affords, else, we would have been killing ourselves by now. We have never had it this bad before, i mean Nigerians are so disunited that we need to sit down as a nation and discuss how we either restructure the country or go our separates. Just thank God i dont know you in person.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
We will not reply in like terms.
We will remain sane in all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by resurgent2019: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
I thank the mods for their sense of justice and fairness. The truth shall always prevail.

The ideological battle for the soul of our dear country continues. We shall not be deterred or discouraged.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram by MisterGrace: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2018
That is awesome. This religion is more of canker worm that it looks.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Defected Senators, From APC To PDP..... / Watch The Shocking Moment A Reptile Handler Was Attacked By A Crocodile (video) / ”God, Guide Us Through These Interesting Times” – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.