Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (46782 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by krownjoy97: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
LOOSING ELECTION OF PMB IS NOT NEW, BT THE FACT REMAIN DESAME, IF WOT HAPPENED IN OFFA HAS A LINK WITH OTHER NIGERIANS, IS FAMILY WE PAY N SUFFER FOR IT IN THEIR ENITRE LIFE.
PLS, LET CALL SPADE A SPADE, SARAKI N HIS GOVERNOR ARE THE BACK BONE OF THAT GRUESOME CRIMES, THEY MUST PAY FOR IT WOT EVER THE POSITION THEY ARE. ORDINARY CITIZEN SUFFER FOR A LITTLE SIN OR CRIME WHILE BIG MEN ENJOY BIG CRIME N SIN COMMITTED.

THE GREATNESS OF THIS COUNTRY BELONG TO US ALL N IT IS IN UR HANDS ONCE WE REMOVED SETTLEMENTS NO MATTER HW IN OUR ACTIVITIES.

MY OPINION PLS .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
The terrorist in full gear!

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Olatunji1929: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654648:
Anything to move the country forward is what we sane ones pray for!
please reason like a human being

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by cktheluckyman: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

The numbers that are present do the Job!

SORRY IT DOSENT WORK THAT WAY.TODAY WILL END AND SARAKI WILL REMAIN SENATE PRESIDENT.YOU CAN COUNT ON IT

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Baawaa(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:
APC SENATORS DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO UNSEAT SARAKI. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I am waiting for that breaking news "Nigeria Senate President, Bukola Saraki has been impeached"
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by seunmsg(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
APC really gave Saraki a long rope to pull. Now is the time to play really dirty. I endorse any move to remove him as senate president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by DeOTR: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
This is like beating a dead horse. He shouldn't have been the Senate President in the first place... and unseating him now will not stop Buhari from failing next year.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Opinionated: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
To what end? APC's tenure ends in 6month instead of planing on what propaganda would work for a second term they are flexing power

Based on?
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by cktheluckyman: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
ericsmith:

so which party owns majority in the house ?
word of advice ; luck with a dead brain will only take you as far as ur sitting room to the toilet.

APC currently are minority in the NASS.The PDP and R-APC members constitute the majority.Even with all the APC senators together they still dont have the 2/3 majority to remove sarakilet alone when there are divided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by cktheluckyman: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Baawaa:

I am waiting for that breaking news "Nigeria Senate President, Bukola Saraki has been impeached"

you will wait for a very long time

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by arsenal33: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
AccessME:
All this political happenings goes to show Buhari is a dictator and a tyrant who wouldn't relinquish power easily like most of us would think!
Jonathan Invaded NASS!
They are all the same
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Bakerdav: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
If this can happen it's will be better, I don't think so, it's will be very difficult to impeach saraki
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by cktheluckyman: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
BTW who are the APC senators/ Shehu sani,Hunkuyi? Nyako? IB Nallah? Buhari and APC are joking
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by jodeci(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

APC currently are minority in the NASS.The PDP and R-APC members constitute the majority.Even with all the APC senators together they still dont have the 2/3 majority to remove sarakilet alone when there are divided

Educate the one way minded zombies

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Born2Breed(f): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Democracy is dead in Nigeria
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by CilicMarin: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

SORRY IT DOSENT WORK THAT WAY.TODAY WILL END AND SARAKI WILL REMAIN SENATE PRESIDENT.YOU CAN COUNT ON IT

If you read my comment, I said it was a propaganda...but if they resolved to impeach Saraki today, only the numbers present in the Senate will do the job..that is how it works everywhere in Nigeria..Nominate a loyal PDP as Senate President and Saraki is gone.
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by ORIENTATION101: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
jodeci:

Educate the one way minded zombies
olodo there is nothing like Rapc in the eyes of the law.
Until they finally defect to opposition party.
Any decision taken by apc is binding on them.
If saraki is impeached it is binding on them until they officially defect to pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Progressive15: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Otondo politicians
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Chuksonyeike: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

If you read my comment, I said it was a propaganda...but if they resolved to impeach Saraki today, only the numbers present in the Senate will do the job..that is how it works everywhere in Nigeria..Nominate a loyal PDP as Senate President and Saraki is gone.

Even with the senators currently APC are still minority. They don't even have the simple majority let alone the 2/3 majority to impeach him.Today will end and saraki will remain senate president.By 4pm today I will remind you. Propaganda do not carry out impeachments. Senators do.The APC currently does not have the numbers to impeach Saraki

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by almajiri101: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

So you have not heard? Ekweremadu, dino, abaribe and four other PDP senators will not be on the floor today.

This is a game of politics, Kwankwaso and 15 senators were in a fruitful meeting with the president yesterday.

It's a done deal already.

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by tribalistseun: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654648:
Anything to move the country forward is what we sane ones pray for!
zombie shut up
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Chuksonyeike: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo there is nothing like Rapc in the eyes of the law.
Until they finally defect to opposition party.
Any decision taken by apc is binding on them.
If saraki is impeached it is binding on them until they officially defect to pdp

Senators vote individually and not as a party.Each senator will have to individually vote. I am appalled at the amount of ignorance been spewed on this thread.A senator can decide to vote against the directives of his party like it happened during the elections and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by ajayiopy: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

This is an avenue for jagaban to knock him out.

Kwankwaso confirmed his meeting with the president yesterday was fruitful.

Kwankwassiya may likely emerge the new senate president today.

Saraki is technically finished.

so Kwankwassiya from the NORTH
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by kkboy(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Long Overdue
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by almajiri101: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:
BTW who are the APC senators/ Shehu sani,Hunkuyi? Nyako? IB Nallah? Buhari and APC are joking

Those ones had been caged already.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by caracas: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Pls it's time to rescue power from this power drunk animal.
Where are those soldiers when u need them most .
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by Chuksonyeike: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
almajiri101:

So you have not heard? Ekweremadu, dino, abaribe and four other PDP senators will not be on the floor today.

This is a game of politics, Kwankwaso and 15 senators were in a fruitful meeting with the president yesterday.

It's a done deal already.

Bros she bi its 10am already? what is stopping the impeachment? At the end of today I will resurrect all this puerile quotes and laugh the hell out of your ignorance.You think if it was that easy Buhari will have waited until now to remove Saraki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by olusola400: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
politics in Nigeria is just a game.
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by toolovely(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
APC really gave Saraki a long rope to pull. Now is the time to play really dirty. I endorse any move to remove him as senate president.

now you've confirmed where your heart lies. i thought you said police and dss should be allowed to do their work? and part of their work is by blocking him and his dsp because they want to remove his as the senate president?

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by olat70(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Na u and ur family go die
Metuh:
That's impossible.

The killings happening will be child's play to what it's about to come.

Na the masses go kuku suffer am.
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by CilicMarin: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Even with the senators currently APC are still minority. They don't even have the simple majority let alone the 2/3 majority to impeach him.Today will end and saraki will remain senate president.By 4pm today I will remind you. Propaganda do not carry out impeachments. Senators do.The APC currently does not have the numbers to impeach Saraki

When did I say he will be impeached today, I said earlier on my first post, that The Guardian Newspapers is just running propaganda for Saraki. No plan to impeach him today, but if they want to, it is not impossible. Don't be deluded, APC still has about 65 Senators including the ones that defected from PDP.
Re: APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian by almajiri101: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
ajayiopy:

so Kwankwassiya from the NORTH
I don't get you? Is saraki not from the North?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.