Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor (5637 Views)

Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / Pls Help!!my 5mnths Male Rott Is Only Growing Tall But Not Fat!! / Rott Vs Boerboel.. Expert counsel required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm the Pakolizer cool
U are a case. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by baddest04: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ishilove:

i no lie na
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
avicky:

U are a case. cheesy
I plead guilty, Your Avickyship tongue
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ishilove:
Jokes apart, what can we feed him? He has such a big appetite. We don't have experience with all these exotic breeds o.

He wolfed down akara 150 and yet still wants more

Get him dry foods like booster, Arion, wag, Jojo or Royal Canin for Rott pup (the best but expensive). This is the time he needs it more. And you will be amazed at his appearance.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
excellence123:

Get him dry foods like booster, Arion, wag, Jojo or Royal Canin for Rott pup (the best but expensive). This is the time he needs it more. And you will be amazed at his appearance.

Thanks a lot
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks a lot
For your mind. Like u would get it for them.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
avicky:

For your mind. Like u would get it for them.
I have put their advice...under advisement cheesy
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ishilove:

I have put their advice...under advisement cheesy
No be u cheesy cheesy cheesy. I know nah.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
avicky:

No be u cheesy cheesy cheesy. I know nah.
So you don't believe I can do it? angry
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ishilove:

So you don't believe I can do it? angry
Abegi tongue
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2018
I have credible information, that the dog with you is a local breed, it was painted in Mexico, before shipping. Proceed with caution.

Meanwhile Morden day carsdogs use only rich protein diet full synthetic oil to extend the lifespan of the rott engine . When you use mineral oil eba and okro it develops sludge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I have credible information, that the dog with you is a local breed, it was painted in Mexico, before shipping. Proceed with caution.

Meanwhile Morden day carsdogs use only rich protein diet full synthetic oil to extend the lifespan of the rott engine . When you use mineral oil eba and okro it develops sludge.
Using car abi mechanical terms. grin
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2018
avicky:

Using car abi mechanical terms. grin

Parable things...
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please tell her o.

She wants to kazeem that Belgium dog to naija used.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by avicky(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
oyb:

Please tell her o.

She wants to kazeem that Belgium dog to naija used.
These auto guys have come with their mechanic nomenclature 'kazeem' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Can't believe I missed this. Oga Gazzuzz, you sef haf join bad belle gang angry
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Can't believe I missed this. Oga Gazzuzz, you sef haf join bad belle gang angry

no to pakolizing and kazeeming. angry angry
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
oyb:

no to pakolizing and kazeeming. angry angry
Mscheeeeew

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by dfrost: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Kuku talk say processed dog food is not pocket friendly...

The day you eat amala or eba too... It will eat the same thing. Abi you will Cook its own separately Forget this dog na normal Kaduna dog!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Orestes have finished me @ Kaduna dog grin shocked grin
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Orhevus: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
ishilove comman update this your thread o we need pics of guft
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ishilove:
And to his diet...

He enjoys jollof rice and rice and stew. He can eat a whole pot in one sitting. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Aintnobodygattimeforprocesseddogfood angry
But please be putting meat inside the rice that you feed it because it also needs protein.
P.S why not open up a diary for the puppy so that we could see its development.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
This puppy is not up to 4 months talk less of 5 because if it was, it would be bigger than this so it should be about 3 months.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhd5757:

But please be putting meat inside the rice that you feed it because it also needs protein.
P.S why not open up a diary for the puppy so that we could see its development.
Good idea. He has been shitting bucket loads of recent. It has gotten very tiresome
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhd5757:
This puppy is not up to 4 months talk less of 5 because if it was, it would be bigger than this so it should be about 3 months.
Even the former owner does not know his age
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Good idea. He has been shitting bucket loads of recent. It has gotten very tiresome
Try chaining it in one place so that it will shitt there instead of shifting anyhow around the compound.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 3:59am On Aug 20, 2018
mhd5757:

Try chaining it in one place so that it will shitt there instead of shifting anyhow around the compound.
Fantastic!
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by 3Marine(f): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please dont tie him to one place like that. By nature, to prevent diseases, a dog never shits where it eats or where it lies down. If you force it to remain in that place it will hold it's shit and pee because it will refuse to do it there. Eventually when he can not hold it any longe he will have to do it there. Once a dog gets used to remaining near his own poo, he will never change and will keep falling sick. To reduce the amount of shitting, give him a high quality food. If the food is bad quality, the dog's body will absorb the good part and shit out the bad. If the quality is good, he shits less. So if you need to tie him down, release him 3 times a day for 20 minutes each time so that he can pee at those times only. With good quality food, he will only poo once a day. Also with good quality food, his poo will also be not too wet and not too dry, so easy to pick up and throw away. Good luck with you dog.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
3Marine:
Please dont tie him to one place like that. By nature, to prevent diseases, a dog never shits where it eats or where it lies down. If you force it to remain in that place it will hold it's shit and pee because it will refuse to do it there. Eventually when he can not hold it any longe he will have to do it there. Once a dog gets used to remaining near his own poo, he will never change and will keep falling sick. To reduce the amount of shitting, give him a high quality food. If the food is bad quality, the dog's body will absorb the good part and shit out the bad. If the quality is good, he shits less. So if you need to tie him down, release him 3 times a day for 20 minutes each time so that he can pee at those times only. With good quality food, he will only poo once a day. Also with good quality food, his poo will also be not too wet and not too dry, so easy to pick up and throw away. Good luck with you dog.
Thanks. He is very destructive though. He chewed the washing machine cord, drags clothes off the washing line and sweeps the compound with them (I've had to wash my towel twice this week), chewed the plastic bowl for bailing water, chewed the legs off the bench outside, and just this evening he has scattered the broom for sweeping the compound. I mean, he took the broom and dismantled it completely. The compound is a mess.

He has murdered the wastebin outside. The gutter is filled with trash, uprooted the curry plant, dismembered the mop handle, ripped to shreds the packet of detergent left outside and so many countless acts of random destruction. The painful thing is that he does these wickedness when nobody is looking.

I don't understand. Beauty, Ruggedman and Innocent were never this destructive. We're are at a loss on how to control him.
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks. He is very destructive though. He chewed the washing machine cord, drags clothes off the washing line and sweeps the compound with them (I've had to wash my towel twice this week), chewed the plastic bowl for bailing water, chewed the legs off the bench outside, and just this evening he has scattered the broom for sweeping the compound. I mean, he took the broom and dismantled it completely. The compound is a mess.

He has murdered the wastebin outside. The gutter is filled with trash, uprooted the curry plant, dismembered the mop handle, ripped to shreds the packet of detergent left outside and so many countless acts of random destruction. The painful thing is that he does these wickedness when nobody is looking.

I don't understand. Beauty, Ruggedman and Innocent were never this destructive. We're are at a loss on how to control him.
Get a kennel for the dog and be locking him inside, allowing him to come out for toilet 2 times a day for like 10mins then finally let him out in the night and don't leave anything outside for him to destroy. That's what I do with my dogs, if not, they will scatter everything and be biting people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2018
mhd5757:

Get a kennel for the dog and be locking him inside, allowing him to come out for toilet 2 times a day for like 10mins then finally let him out in the night and don't leave anything outside for him to destroy. That's what I do with my dogs, if not, they will scatter everything and be biting people anyhow.
Thanks. Why do they scatter things?
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by rumenase(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Ishilove:

he needs to burn out his energy
Re: Meet Gift- Ruggedman's Rott (?) Successor by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
rumenase:

he needs to burn out his energy
Burn out his energy on household items? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) / My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. / Female Boerboel Puppies available (RESELLERS DEAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.