Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. (38582 Views)

Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Osinbajo Presiding Over NEC Meeting (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by DaV8King(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Abubakar the stuntman!

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
For wetin?

We wonder o.
You have time that tin tho....

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by lumeneng22: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki na sharp politician. This one go shock the police authority.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Redhot111(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2018
I love the way this saraki plays his politics. Cool, calm and calculated. Always beating the cow president to it. Bravo my senate presido

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by okokobioko1: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2018
one thing is sure we are not in banana republic. i pray the state of affairs of Nigeria does not degenerate by tending towards Anarchy. and that time i pray will still have Nigeria will would call our own.Tolerance is key to good leadership and ability to manage situations no matter how bad it may seem.Posterity will judge all of us for what we are doing today either good or bad.Your conscience is your Judge Simple. Remember Power is transient, and nothing last for ever even the life we have!!!! there was a President before PMB, there was a Senate President before Saraki. life is about live and lets live.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Ashibelieve: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2018
It is well with Nigeria.

I think adult should read animal farm by George Owell again.

but before then

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Shaev7(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Too late for the other side, caught in a chase, 25 to life.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by K2asure: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Kulas:
Please Saraki and other respectable Senators, help us and impeach this cattle president and save Nigeria from this mess.
If they impeach them who will become president Saraki abi, you want to play with fire.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by senatordave1(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2018
chrischukszy01:
I don't see APC surviving this month of July.
Its gonna be hot for them this few days; oshomole the short devil be giving command upandown! Ride on sarki my man!
That is after pdp collapses
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin
I guess you need to be educated on how the impeachment proceedings work. Sad to break your heart but it's never going to happen.
I'm sure you'll be more heart broken to learn that Sakari is right now presiding. I have been following your rants all morning.
Saraki 4 : 0 Buhari

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by 8stargeneral: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is d man

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by tommykiwi(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Up buhari,up apc
Zombie!!!

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Eskibo10: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Kayus4real:
UPDATE: The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, is now presiding over the Tuesday, July 24th Plenary of the Nigerian Senate.
buhari should stop campaigning for saraki
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Kingosytex(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2018
this is Nigeria! if you know, you know. Saraki three gboza for you

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by jozee8: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2018
When I read about the invitation by the police last night I was like
Saraki should not even border sleeping at home that night
If me a non politician can think of such how much more will a Sanate president do cheesy

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by frowland(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
Buhari will be impeached today. grin

Update: A motion is been moved to pass a Vote of no confidence on the Dauara cow president.

Pleaseee Saraki should do this for the good of the country.

Keep masturbating. Lets see how you will get 2/3 in ALL 36 states house of assembly. Even in Kastina, Sokoto, Kano, etc etc. Thats impossible. Until you change the constitution, impeaching a sitting president will be a high task.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by ekanDamie: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Niyeal:
Bravo.
I stand with Dr saraki
Is stupid things dat use to interest u people. Will this braveness
Make ur country better? He's only being brave so as to sit in power
And loot money. What's brave about wickedness?

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by hotwax: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki has decided to purge out Afonja blood in him.

Tinubu the Afonja reincarnate will be disgraced.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by hotwax: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
The real Yorubas are rising up. not the muslim yorubas who are following the path of Afonja the betrayer.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by donbachi(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is dragging sympathy towards saraki,which in return,will destroy buhari politically.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Harrynight(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018

That guy must be having 9 lives grin

The senate should jus begins his impeachment proceedings abeg we can't be practicing Democracy, Despotism and Dictatorship system of government at the same time under a certain tyrant whose aim is simply to destroy this country

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Biggson: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Bravo! I stand with Alhaji Abubaka Bukola Saraki

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by HillsBlaze(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
To imagine that my body has been shaking uncontrollably since morning. Nigeria will be fine, we will overcome. As for Buhari, his end has come and the coward Osibanjo, history will not smile at you.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by goshee: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin
I guess you need to be educated on how the impeachment proceedings work. Sad to break your heart but it's never going to happen.
hope you also know how the impeachment of SP works and Saraki can't be impeached or do you need a lecture on that

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=gurunlocker post=69657484]I feel the pain of the zombies.....

You think harassing the Senate president and the deputy will stop their defection? Hell no!

You are blocking them so as not to be present in the plenary, but also mobilizing your party senators in order to impeach ... how did saraki becum senate president no be by crooked mean

all these news is just onesided,, apc planning to unsit saraki with federal might , the police lay siege @ is house but did not have sense to lay seige @ nass gate,, even if he drove a cab so the federal owned dss n police @ the gate did not recognise him. he sneaked grin really
as at 10am the apc members supposed to unsit him are yet to arrive ,but saraki is on sit . grin like seriously.
pdp and social media politics ,,they believe so much on social media likes & shares,, where GEJ, how is fayose

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by akdjr(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
I wonder what was your comment when he betrayed Jonathan PDP led Government.
truthstands01:
If not for Saraki, Nigeria democracy would have gone to the dogs. I stand with you strong Saraki. Nothing will happen to you. God will deliver this country.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Niyeal(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
ekanDamie:
Is stupid things dat use to interest u people. Will this braveness Make ur country better? He's only being brave so as to sit in power And loot money. What's brave about wickedness?
Don't mention me again I know you're BMC. now see your life. They will impeach your so called PMB just wait and see

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Biggson: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Bravo! I stand with Alhaji Abubaka Bukola Saraki the Reformer.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by OCTI: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki my mentor. Dem go hear am. Hahahahabaab Bruhahahabah you don fail again today. Cow govt killer headsmen

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Bizibi(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
The old man must sign that budget for contractors to start work,which kine president be this oooo......

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by gurunlocker: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=69658423][/quote]

I believe PDP are the handler of senate twitter account
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by raphaeladeyele: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
u escape police order but u ar under law

2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members