Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. (38583 Views)

Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Osinbajo Presiding Over NEC Meeting (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by ogene007: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Obiizuogu77:
Pls Saraki should go and clear his name concerning Offa killings
Fake news peddler. Linking Saraki to Offa killings is beer Parlour gist just like CCB trial.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by obytex(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Shut up
guest12345:
INTERNET whatsoever anyone post, the dumb that are worst than bokoharam online will be arguing on it saying all sorts of r u b b i s h because they are behind the net and no one can see them. Bad comments causes more troubles than bokoharam... you people like to triger senseless people to do evil. Both of you commit same sin.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by oladele00(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
There is no resting place for the evil doers...U better come and answer for the souls u wasted in kwara state... May the souls of the deaths never rest until justice prevails.. Saraki is the devil himself
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by anonymuz(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
I don't know why butterfly dey fly for my belle now. E go sweet die today.

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by chrischukszy01(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

That is after pdp collapses
Oga you are on a very long thing, cause I don't see that happening anytime soon. So wake up from slumber.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Ikpongiton: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2018
i stand with bukola
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Arysexy(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Senate President adjourns plenary to September.

What a smart move by saraki

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by mercenary: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin
I guess you need to be educated on how the impeachment proceedings work. Sad to break your heart but it's never going to happen.
Thought you were ranting all morning about Saraki and his impeachment... Oya go and impeach him na...
grin E pain am grin grin
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Mattbek: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I stand with all patriotic Nigerians to say NO TO tyranny in the discharge of democratic proceedings in this country. Buhari is not the owner of this nation, he was only given a chance. The national assembly should invoke it's power to silence the excesses of the president. Mr President should know that he's accountable to the National Assembly.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Ikpongiton: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin
I guess you need to be educated on how the impeachment proceedings work. Sad to break your heart but it's never going to happen.
please oo,they should not impeach him oo,they should rather allowed him to be disgraced publicly on the election day.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by spco88: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Duru009(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
I stand with Dr. Bukola "Obama" Saraki .
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by rudepen(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
princeade86:
i swear, saraki pass all of them. saraki that has already in d assembly before those useless police arrived his house. like for saraki, share for buhari.
read what you wrote Sir, if your child wrote this for you what would u do to him?
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=gurunlocker post=69658606]

I just read senate adjourn plenary till september,,... everything that happened these morning was scripted & swiftly acted to decieve there sympathizers & buy time.
why did they not upload videos of the dss seige & assault ,,in the case of speaker tambuwal we all watched it.
internet poltics that could not save GEJ nor elevate fayose,, twitter likes & NL shares is all that matters grin

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by gurunlocker: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=69660966][/quote]

I don't know the extent of your ignorance. But do you have twitter app on your phone? That's if you are not the facebook fan. Do go there and you will see video of DSS siege, you can also check the official Senate page and see their tweets.

To make things easier, just go to search and check what's trending, you can simply see latest tweets and videos.
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by ekanDamie: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Niyeal:

Don't mention me again
I know you're BMC.
now see your life.
They will impeach your so called PMB
just wait and see
Exactly my point, BMC PMB FCMB why can't y'all stop thinking
Bout taking sides and reason objectively.
Gudnyt btw

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by slimghost(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
What is remaining is for Oloye's son to defect to PDP and declare. I will personal vote for him. He has finally won my vote.

#istandwithsaraki
Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
gurunlocker:

I don't know the extent of your ignorance. But do you have twitter app on your phone? That's if you are not the facebook fan. Do go there and you will see video of DSS siege, you can also check the official Senate page and see their tweets.

To make things easier, just go to search and check what's trending, you can simply see latest tweets and videos.

anyone could be ignorant grin ,, that video trending does not make sense ,, if not how did saraki drove out of his house dss mission what to stop him,, sneaked out how,by fence or tunnel or what. same way dino jump out of moving bus filled with dss. fayose was witchhunted by teargas,only him ! there stories no dey add up
talk of twitter was it not twitter senator bruce ..omokri & co. that made the outcry ..

Re: Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. by ufuosman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wise man

2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members