Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (42177 Views)

8th Senate Adjourns Indefinitely As Saraki Bows Out / Senate Adjourns Plenary In Honour Of Slain Oyo Rep, Sugar’s / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki the man of the moment

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by perfectedmee: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki is smart than the presidency and Apc
Bros wetin. Dey happen na.

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by FarahAideed: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

That is because he has insiders within the police who let him inside the nass.in the long term,we shall know the smarter person

Zip it ..nobody asked for zombie opinion here

4 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by olamiok30: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
this is a vary serious game

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Jethrolite(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
I was expecting Saraki to decamp and initiate impeachment. What am I getting wrong?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by N0favors: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki is smart SMARTER than the presidency and Apc
How did you even get your BMC job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by joeace2020(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
2 months suspension!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Iamgrey5(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Most of the defecting senators are electoral liabjlities.none can even stand against their state governor.it is dino melaye that will be the first casuslty
Exactly!
Even Rabiu is alone as none of the other senators from Kano defected

2 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by HomeOfMe(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kewtt:
After the deflection of 15 senators, the senate has adjourned until September 25
All I can say is "WOW!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by uwa1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:

Tinubu and d others running to Aso Rock now...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Why has saraki failed to decamp? Why didnt they start impeachment moves

You will join them to start the move as if its easy to impeach a president in Nigeria.... monkey....
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by kennie2010: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
How many are PDP in the house
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by senatordave1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

Zip it ..nobody asked for zombie opinion here
Behave maturely na.me and you buhari hater,who sounds more like a zombie?
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by senatordave1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

You will join them to start the move as if its easy to impeach a president in Nigeria.... monkey....
Insults and abuses are unbecoming of an adult.up buhari
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by DeOTR: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

That is because he has insiders within the police who let him inside the nass.in the long term,we shall know the smarter person
Give honor to whom it is due.
The fact that he has people loyal to him within the President's circus is a testament to his smartness.
I don't like Saraki, but I don't expect a man who barely finished high school to be intellectually superior to a trained medical doctor.

7 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Hydrolysis(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
yet saraki have not defected. that man na bad guy.....hidding in apc to attenuate their aggression with an intention to deal a more deadly blow

3 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
good!.... he who fights and run away (TO RE-STRATEGISE /RE-INVIGORATE) lives to fight another day!

#BRING IT ON! their fada!

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by mknigeriagreat: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Nigerian taxpayers are taking sides and I'm laughing. We're paying these clowns a percentage of our hard earned money to create their own reality TV show. Now they've decided not to air any more episodes until September 25 but their salaries will definitely not be put on hold.

Deflection? What about bending moment and shear? grin grin grin

You must be an engineering graduate. Specifically mechanical. That said you spoke my mind. I don't blame these politicians, I blame the foolish masses that support all these their dramas. Can I leave my job for two months? Even professors that do go on sabbatical leave go somewhere else to work. These guys are being paid while on break without the consent of Nigerians that voted them in. These guys actually answer to us but because of the foolishness of the masses, the reverse is the case. I have plans to sell off all my assets and relocate my family to another country. It's not worth it in Nigeria anymore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Oluwaseun0704(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Nigerian taxpayers are taking sides and I'm laughing. We're paying these clowns a percentage of our hard earned money to create their own reality TV show. Now they've decided not to air any more episodes until September 25 but their salaries will definitely not be put on hold.

Lols. Strength of Materials come to my mind.
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes by evading the police.any body can do that.let him lead pdp to victory next year

Lols.

You call that "evasion of the Police".

Why did the Police wait untill yesterday to invite Saraki for questioning? Obviously it was a ploy to detain him and prevent the planned defection of some Senators from APC.

As early as 7am today, the Police had laid siege on the homes of the Senate leaders. Are they criminals?

Haba! PMB will never succeed in his sinister plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by senatordave1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
DeOTR:

The fact that he has people loyal to him within the President's circus is a testament to his smartness.
I don't like Saraki, but I don't expect a man who barely finished high school to be intellectually superior to a trained medical doctor.
Your right,every politician has insiders.but this is just an easy,expected short term victory.defections were imminent,removing him is difficult..
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by dabossman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Me sef just dey laugh. The elephants are fighting and the grass are rejoicing. What foolishness. I go dey here dey siddon look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by jjjjj2017: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

Movie time.. cheesy
Dupe, I know this news makes you sad but it gives me joy seeing said barnaer zombie wail secretly

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by OCTI: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mission Accomplished. My guy is going to meet the cow IG. We go see how dem go take cage am today ooohh. #istabdwithsarakiforever

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Munzy14(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
On behalf of nairaland politics gurus, I want to request that sarrki should be baptised again, so his eyes can open well well As it is opening small small.
Past administration was bad., but this administration trippled and are rubbing it on us the citizens like we are nothing. Loopsided appointment from day1- date.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Billygee2u: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Getting interesting, nice one Saraki,best Senate President,the people are behind you

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by mknigeriagreat: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
N0favors:
How did you even get your BMC job?

Tell me the qualifications of our present leaders. On the average, they are all secondary school graduates. On the average. Plus or minus. So if someone that is not as qualified as you could be ruling you, why won't they pay anyone to be their spokesperson and supporter on naira irrespective of the person's intelligence and ability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Olateef(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Anyone taking sides doesn't have an iota of sense.
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by klax(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Didn't I said it? Did I not said it that the final fall has come for this mistake apc make this morning? now the Senate is on hold till the end of September. apc how market ntoor!

I no tell una? Oya make una go flog them back to the chamber.

Foolish govt with foolish president plus foolish Oshio. Ntoor!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Buhari2019: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
DeOTR:

You're wicked

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by solex2g4(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
How many APC senators are left after the sudden tsunami that rocked the party?

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Billygee2u: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Munzy14:

On behalf of nairaland politics gurus, I want to request that sarrki should be baptised again, so his eyes can open well well As it is opening small small.
Past administration was bad., but this administration trippled and are rubbing it on us the citizens like we are nothing. Loopsided appointment from day1- date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady / Why I Don’t Wear Uniform – Customs Boss, Hammed Alli / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.