Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (42187 Views)

8th Senate Adjourns Indefinitely As Saraki Bows Out / Senate Adjourns Plenary In Honour Of Slain Oyo Rep, Sugar’s / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by romenna: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Why has saraki failed to decamp? Why didnt they start impeachment moves
go read 48 laws of power.
Never you reveal you hand to ur enemies.
Move with confidence and make ur steps drop like a thunderstorm. Buhari is not intelligent. Na military n gun parole him sabi.
Here is a saraki without immunity beating all of dem including that fake pastor n prof. I am just ashamed of osinbajo in all of dis.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Frankiss44(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Angelb4:
Saraki must have been in jail before resumption

Only a kid will believe that Saraki will go to jail for the offa robbery.. If CCT couldn't then nothing will

2 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by gurunlocker: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:
Why has saraki failed to decamp? Why didnt they start impeachment moves

That's why he is the king of the game... He is wise than APC, bubu, DSS, EFCC, NPF combined.

He is playing his game right, he will. surely defect but not so fast...

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by luizpippo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Angelb4:
Saraki must have been in jail before resumption
be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Toks06:
Saraki-king of the jungle.. somebody say pdp!

PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Hydrolysis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
blackgold90:

he fail to decamp to serve as thorn on APC flesh,STILL using APC platform so that whatever the presidency is planning against him will sound bad against APC to the world.

And most especially he will be able to control the the senate very well....he dont want to over heat system
you get sense Br

3 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Olateef(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You must be an engineering graduate. Specifically mechanical. That said you spoke my mind. I don't blame these politicians, I blame the foolish masses that support all these their dramas. Can I leave my job for two months? Even professors that do go on sabbatical leave go somewhere else to work. These guys are being paid while on break without the consent of Nigerians that voted them in. These guys actually answer to us but because of the foolishness of the masses, the reverse is the case. I have plans to sell off all my assets and relocate my family to another country. It's not worth it in Nigeria anymore.
the fact that we have dead brain citizens celebrating those looting us dry is something that is saddening..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You must be an engineering graduate. Specifically mechanical. That said you spoke my mind. I don't blame these politicians, I blame the foolish masses that support all these their dramas. Can I leave my job for two months? Even professors that do go on sabbatical leave go somewhere else to work. These guys are being paid while on break without the consent of Nigerians that voted them in. These guys actually answer to us but because of the foolishness of the masses, the reverse is the case. I have plans to sell off all my assets and relocate my family to another country. It's not worth it in Nigeria anymore.

Please be very careful with the emboldened and be sure you have someone already there who have helped you guaranteed your survival over there. No worries if it is just you, but relocating with your family, please ensure your financial plans are long-term and viable enough.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by KazeemIbrahim1: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659762:
LOCKED DOWN!
Interesting times!!
Hope you're breathing well.

How's business? How market?

4 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Jokerman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
yinkarh187:
oya Mr Civil Engr ;Doya Mr Civil Engr

Not only bricklayers and artisans did Strength of materials... undecided
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by resurgent2019: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olateef:
the fact that we have dead brain citizens celebrating those looting us dry is something that is saddening..

Nigeria's current problems go beyond the issue of corruption. We are talking of the nation's continued existence while under a fundamentalist islamic leader. Do you think we dont know that Saraki is corrupt? We know but we prefer him because he is not an extremist who intends islamising Nigeria. Under the PDP, the people of Nigeria will be able to eat comfortably while coexisting peacefully. That is the crux of Nigeria's problem right now and not corruption!

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by klax(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

With what? Kwara meagre votes? So because you hate buhari,you now overrate a tiny enemy?

Sorry bro can I hear you say Saraki, Baraje, Galadima, Sanni, Dino, Kwakwaso etc are tiny enemies hhmmm you better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by tijehi(f): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chei, see the difference between an 'elusive' WAEC certificate holder, and an obvious full time degree holder..............Saraki arrange sense abegiiii

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by mknigeriagreat: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
angelbulksms:

Please be very careful with the emboldened and be sure you have someone already there who have helped you guaranteed your survival over there. No worries if it is just you, but relocating with your family, please ensure your financial plans are long-term and viable enough.

All the best.

I have lived months diaspora but always believed in home. Using the word sell off assets means not leaving anything behind. Easy piggy to leave them hanging here but what's the point? Ghana is an hour away from you things work like the western countries there. Book a flight to Ghana now and book a taxi online. If your flight is for next week, you will get calls everyday till you arrive over there from you assigned driver and hotel with a pending payment. I was on a trip to some African countries sometimes ago and what I saw wouldn't want you to come home again. If 50% of Nigerians could travel out of the shores of this country and come back, wisdom will make them stage a revolution(which I don't support). Systems are working in countries but these set of bastards are just not helping this country one kobo. Defecting from one party to the other for selfish interest without considering the masses they are representing. Shame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by maestroferddi: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Most of the defecting senators are electoral liabjlities.none can even stand against their state governor.it is dino melaye that will be the first casuslty
Stop talking nonsense and face facts...

In your warped imagination, Buhari will win a free and fair election in Nigeria...

Don't be too slow... Your fellow zombies are increasingly getting their senses back.

Don't be caught marooned...
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Hydrolysis(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
perfectedmee:

Bros wetin. Dey happen na.
[sub][/sub] na now you de wake up ma guy?. u be lazy yoot o
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by eddypolymer(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let the war beings.ahoy longjohn saraki

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by mknigeriagreat: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olateef:

We don't need a change of government or politicians, we need a reorientation for the masses. An average Nigerian doesn't know 2% of his fundamental human rights. That is why the silly set of politicians take us for a ride. If we know what we want and what we deserve, we will instruct these pigs to obey us and they will or else we boot them out of office. But I don't see the masses being enlightened yet. Maybe we need a Jerry Rawlings at the end of the day in this country. SILLY LEADERS and unstable citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by K2asure: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who we deliver us? Is only God Almighty.
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by perfectedmee: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hydrolysis:

[sub][/sub] na now you de wake up ma guy?. u be lazy yoot o

So you can't recognize sarcasm when you see one.

Bros na your brain lazy oh.
I guessed u just joined Nairaland

Else you could've understand why I qouted d guy.
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by akdjr(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
It is sad that you are happy that this primitiveness is happening in your country.
sarrki:
Saraki is smart than the presidency and Apc
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by EnglishUsa: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
The penalty they joined,who is going to play it? is it buhari or saraki is going to play it? Plz is Nigeria hosting would cup?
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by AngelicBeing: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Hydrolysis(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
perfectedmee:

So you can't recognize sarcasm when you see one.

Bros na your brain lazy oh.
I guessed u just joined Nairaland

Else you could've understand why I qouted d guy.
freestyle my brother no skin pain

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Hydrolysis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Azmodan:

PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP
PDP

must you waste useful space
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Tonitelli: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olateef:

This is the part that worries me...2 months break??just like dat??they will still be getting salaries..still entitled to annual leaves...saraki this..buhari dat....country is stagnated while they get paid and the masses suffer for it...

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by planetx13: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abandon fish biz to BMC,chei,

You mean poisoned barbecue
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by N0favors: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Tell me the qualifications of our present leaders. On the average, they are all secondary school graduates. On the average. Plus or minus. So if someone that is not as qualified as you could be ruling you, why won't they pay anyone to be their spokesperson and supporter on naira irrespective of the person's intelligence and ability.
I Agee with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by Rakiticbarca: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Nigerian taxpayers are taking sides and I'm laughing. We're paying these clowns a percentage of our hard earned money to create their own reality TV show. Now they've decided not to air any more episodes until September 25 but their salaries will definitely not be put on hold.

Deflection? What about bending moment and shear? grin grin grin
na tensile stress dey worry the guy writing. Lol
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by cytell56: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
redsocks:
grin
House of Cards. Meanwhile, the master player is yet to defect cool

Are you for real? Is it not obvious
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 by deleo16(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

I have lived months diaspora but always believed in home. Using the word sell off assets means not leaving anything behind. Easy piggy to leave them hanging here but what's the point? Ghana is an hour away from you things work like the western countries there. Book a flight to Ghana now and book a taxi online. If your flight is for next week, you will get calls everyday till you arrive over there from you assigned driver and hotel with a pending payment. I was on a trip to some African countries sometimes ago and what I saw wouldn't want you to come home again. If 50% of Nigerians could travel out of the shores of this country and come back, wisdom will make them stage a revolution(which I don't support). Systems are working in countries but these set of bastards are just not helping this country one kobo. Defecting from one party to the other for selfish interest without considering the masses they are representing. Shame.
God bless you brother u have said my mind I pray military don't take its beyond the political party both of them are show of shame I just laugh when citizen take side of political elite Una never see something after anarchy is war maybe someone needs to Google what people eat during wars una eye go clear they have use poverty to divide us that their aim

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.