Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering (609 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering by Donbosco46: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
What should I do to make it strong don’t really like the poo that way please I need your advice thanks.
Re: My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
If u have money get him food rich in bones..shiit will come out fine, easy to pack.....

On the other hand....deworm ur dog, and take him to the Vet incase of parvo...

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering by voiceofthetruth: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Same thing with my .He r poo is not watery per say, but really soft and bulky.. What can I do to make it more solid and lesser

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering by McMayor(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
This usually happen to my dogs when...

There is too much fish in there food
I feed them too much meat.
When they eat too much bone.

I will advice you to check what you are feeding them with. Right now, I feed my dogs on
Booster + rice + chicken
Booster + Noodles + dry meat.

Ever since i have changed to this, the poo have been normal.

If you are sure its not Parvo, I will advice you to check what you are feeding them with.

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering by frowland(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Cause: Sudden change of food. Add some soft bones to her meal and reduce the quantity of can/processed food until her system accepts it fully.
Secondly, please buy Tetracycline, divide it into two, give her one in the morning and one at night. Repeat daily for 3 days and all will be well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Puppy Poo Is Watering by Donbosco46: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2018
I think is the food I bought can food yesterday and feed her this morning the poo is not watery again very much better, I was advice to get her diamond dog food I bought it as well though it seems she don’t like it because is strong they said with time she will start to eat the food the dog is about 7 weeks hope is okay?

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Mountain...last Two Remaining... Location Is ILORIN...HMU Asap / Rate My Gsd Puppy / Who says a sire cannot mate his daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.