Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki (1643 Views)

Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Baiyeri18: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday relayed his experience in the hands of security operatives, who laid siege to his house, to his colleagues.
Security agencies early Tuesday morning laid siege on the homes of Mr Saraki and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu in Abuja.

The move is said to be a ploy to prevent them from making it to the National Assembly today because of a plan by many lawmakers to decamp from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr Saraki, however, made his way to the Senate chamber at about 10:40 a.m. and presided over the plenary. Mr Ekweremadu did not make it to plenary and the siege on his home was still on at midday.

Reacting to a motion on the siege on his home and that of his deputy, Mr Saraki said the plenary would not have held if not for his preparation.

“The road leading to my place was cordoned off and all cars coming in and out as early as 6:30 were being stopped and you have to come down.

“My convoy was stopped from moving. Given something that one was prepared for, I had my own car too. So the deputy senate president called me and said he could not come here.

“And as you are all aware, very late yesterday, at about 8 p.m., I received a letter asking me to report to the police on a case of this Offa robbery which had been concluded before now

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/07/how-i-escaped-security-operatives-siege.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by bedspread: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
ITS THE HAND OF GOD
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by KanwuliaExtra: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
So, how did you escape?
By jazz? wink

Saraki did not sleep at home and was sleeping in the senate chambers. Apparently tipped off by ONE OF THE INSIDE POLICE GANG! grin

Dino jumped his fence to make the senate! cheesy

THAT LAZZZZZZZY EKWEREMADU was sleeping at home doing “BIG MAN”! How police nor go catch am for house. Just like “KANU” is being quarantined in some faraway HIGH SEAS. . . with no communication to the outside world!

Ha! Ndi Igbo don carry last again! cheesy
Even PA OJUKWU could run to Abidjan ke! grin

Ekweremadu! See your life with all your WAEC? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Cloud007: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
An average Yoruba knows the meaning of Egbe. Aboki can't understand. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by TimFisher2: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin

God Bless you Mr President!

Federal Republic of Nigeria

President Saraki

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Kamelot77(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
The god of Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by mercenary: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thats a smart ass senate president
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Metuh: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari's Nightmare. grin

Too hot to handle.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by WATCHOVER(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is too smart
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by lekzee7555(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by redsocks(f): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by bodee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari and his cohorts are only playing with hypertension. Wishing them best of luck.
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by adeboizy11(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kamelot77:
The god of Nigeria politics

My brother wey sabi!!! Plenty gbosa for you.
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
lol dr. bukola saraki smart on this one.
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Ebimor96: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Ebimor96: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Is the Police still a State security apparatus or it has metamorphosed in the Buhari Police?
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Ebimor96: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cloud007:
An average Yoruba knows the meaning of Egbe. Aboki can't understand. cheesy
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by Ebimor96: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
bodee:
Buhari and his cohorts are only playing with hypertension. Wishing them best of luck.
Ok
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by hotwax: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mr Oga, We Yorubas know how you did it. Other tribes especially Hausas may not understand
Re: How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Saraki by mavinjay1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
This Buhari is jejely making Saraki a hero!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid / Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari / Nigerian Police Vehicle Transporting Feed For Police Horses (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.