Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

19-year-old Girl Who Planned Her Kidnap To Scam Father Arrested In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19-year-old Girl Who Planned Her Kidnap To Scam Father Arrested In Lagos (566 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Who Planned Her Kidnap To Scam Father Arrested In Lagos by shemzyadeyemi: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
A 19-Year old girl, Dorcas Adilewa, who planned her own kidnap to defraud her father of N600k in Lagos.

The Lagos State Police Command following a report by the suspect’s father at Ketu Police Station arrested Dorcas alongside her friend, Ifeoluwa Ogunbanjo on July 13, 2019.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/19-year-old-girl-whoplanned-her-kidnap-to-scam-father-arrested-in-lagos/
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Planned Her Kidnap To Scam Father Arrested In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pay your school fees indeed. What will you say before

All because of human hair, iPhone shoe and bag. We all know these things. Stop deceiving yourself little girl.

But it's going to be a very sad situation for you considering how the police men will have a field day on your vagina
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Planned Her Kidnap To Scam Father Arrested In Lagos by bodee(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
arrest the girl! I think it's the father that will tell the police to release the girl say shebi nah him money... so of course, the kidnappers or cohorts will also be released.

Pls check my signature, registration is simple and just start making money though the initial stage of making some cents could be tedious

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ojuelegba Vs 2baba African Queen, Wch Is D Greatest Ever Nigerian Song / . / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.