Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (48420 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by CilicMarin: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
duscollins:
Am still waiting for a Benue person that will vote Buhari, either u get short sleeve or long sleeve, the choice is yours. This is a mandate that must be carried out. Since we are not important, we have decided to have it in our own way.
We don't believe in shedding of innocent blood but in subtle revolution. The APC of Oshiomohle, has not seen it yet. This purge will consume both Tinubu and Buhari.

Welcome on board, Kwankwaso!
[/s]

Shut up! The people that left today were pushed out of APC.

Kwankwaso that can't enter Kano Will win election for you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by wingmanII: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiomole, most corrupt NLC chairman. Your end won't be pleasant at all.
When some of them were received into the APC with open arms they were not considered mercenaries. Now they have moved on from APC they are mercenaries. Hypocrisy will kill all of you. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by fyneguy: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
babyphaze07:
The mercenaries that enthroned your clueless APC will also kick you out in 2019. More earthquakes await you Adams and your sinking party.

lol Saraki, Kwankwanso, and Dogara enthroned Buhari? hehehehe...I laugh in Swahili

Today's event amounts to political suicide for most of the defectors.

Please bookmark this page for future references.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by jonnayo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)

The same as No. 3 above. She defected to ADC anyway.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)

Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)

Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

9[b]. Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto)[/b]
Wants to follow his Governor to PDP.

10.Mohammed Shittu (Jigawa)
Displaced by his State Governor.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

Displaced by his state governor.

12.Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi)
The same as No 10 Above.

13.Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara)
Anywhere Saraki goes.

14. Barnabas Gemade (Benue).

Displaced by George Akume faction of APC. Can't get ticket under APC.

15.Senator Abdul-Azeez Murtala-Nyako (Adamawa)

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

Above All, more than 10 of them are not coming back to the Senate..

Political Lessons, free of charge!

Console yourself very well. We don't need APC to rule us 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ojobek: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
shakol91:
Only the foolish ones are happy with the current transfer window. They're always on transfer for their own selfish interest not for the country interest. Our politicians should always stay to fight for what they believe not jumping around. I still dey wonder the kind of people wey dey support people like Atiku wey dey change party anytime the primary doesn't favour him. grin
Keep quite, what country's interest are you talking about,oh you are talking about economy that is nose diven,killing everywhere,disobedience to rule of law,persecution of opposition members.only idiot will still support buhari
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
easy way to console oneself, until after election we know who will come back. for now the heat is on, Kwankwaso the meeting went well last night press release, this morning decamped. tomorrow is pregnant how much more 2019, the only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE
CilicMarin:
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by 360great(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olodo, but when there were in apc they were asset ba ?
This is purely, crying of a drowning man...borrow some sense dude
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by DeOTR: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Omoboricash:

As long as Tinubu still loyal 100% to APC, South west is sure as death sure for all human being. The core north; north west and norther east belong to PMB. I bet it most of these decamped rode on the name of pmb to win their election in 2015. Well it may interest you that the vote that will come from South east will be more than what he got in 2015. We shall all testifying to this by 2019.
At the bolded. Stop deceiving yourself. Buhari won Jonathan narrowly in the South West because Jonathan was not an option. Seeing the best Buhari can do is worse than that the worst we complained about under Jonathan, I can assure you, not even a hundred Tinubu can prevent his imminent loss.
Buhari's name can't earn anyone a victory next year. We've seen his best and it's not good enough.
Why do you think the National Assembly wanted to reorder the election? They simply don't want anything to do with a failure, Buhari, which might affect their chances in the election.
The same way most people were voting anything APC in 2015 will be same way they will vote against them next year.
The only option open to Buhari if he wants to return next year is massive rigging, which won't be that easy for him in most places.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by enshi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
So Saraki is working against the defectors he was leading?

Dude, you are talking crap...

Why is saraki still in the APC..

He simply opened the door of defection to see those who were either on the fence or already on the other side ...

You are a learner my brother
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
The same ones that funded your corrupt party or the ones you went to beg behind their back? Oponu iranu!
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by shakol91(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
ojobek:
Keep quite, what country's interest are you talking about,oh you are talking about economy that is nose diven,killing everywhere,disobedience to rule of law,persecution of opposition members.only idiot will still support buhari
I think you have comprehension problem, did I mention buhari in my post. Whatever they're doing is for their own interest not because of those things you've mentioned. 9ja politics is a game of interest, if you don't know, it means you're not wise.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Greenback: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...

like you have always been and will ever be grin
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ajepako(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
One word:

CHECKMATE....
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Iamgrey5(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
fyneguy:

lol Saraki, Kwankwanso, and Dogara enthroned Buhari? hehehehe...I laugh in Swahili

Today's event amounts to political suicide for most of the defectors.

Please bookmark this page for future references.
For majority of them.

only saraki , the other kwara state members and Kwankwanso is safe.

After seeing the list, I was disappointed that Osho was losing sleep earlier grin
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by goodnews777: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
does apc know what they want . if they do will they allow a brain dead buhari and ugly oshomoile to lead them?
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by gracedarwin08: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
These are the mercenaries that defected in 2015 from PDP to APC that makes APC stronger and make you won. so its PDP turn.
CilicMarin:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/277600-breaking-oshiomhole-meets-buhari-speaks-on-lawmakers-defections-from-apc.html

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by thunderbabs: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
They will still mk a mess of this oshiomole...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by oyebolaidris: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
No amount of tyranny can imprison a determined soul. I stand with buhari coz am a non-political right thinking youth
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by osazeeblue01: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiomhole the bad egg
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by SkyUrch(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
IT'S NOT TRUE, YOU ARE NOT HAPPY...
INFACT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE CONFUSED AND DEVASTATED...
LIVE WITH IT OGA...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
cry me a river!... YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

eyinbawo, enidurooooooooooooooooo!
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by shineeye1: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
The same mercenaries that brought you to Power!
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by idonhammer: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
keep fooling yourself osho -omo ole oshi! Your laugh go later turn to cry

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by isholak21(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
I love this analysis
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ud4u: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is just the beginning of APC downfall
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Unik3030: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

see this one,so that's d crap u BMC crew were fed with right ?so u can also say that to fellow fools like u.its obvious u are just working for d 30k n u don't know anything about politics.dont u know it's defection like this that made Jonathan fail n it's obvious more will follow.if truly their defection don't matter,y block them from leaving home?it's hard defending a dullard.i pray u get a better job
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by famology(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

Now that kwankwaso has made his defection official, I pray he doesn't get smashed in kano.Those ganduje boys are always with sticks and cutlasses.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by swimmer: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
God bless Oshiomole. he will be the catalyst for quick break up of the APC....with his recless bravado statements...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by spencekat(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Consolation.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Perfectionist11: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
I just wish more people followed Tracka.ng on Twitter or simply search for the hashtag #fgatwork/#pmb at work to see the difference between APC led govt and their predecessors. Buhari has his faults, but sincerely speaking, he is the best President we've had when it comes to project execution/ infrastructure development.

The sheer volume of projects started and abandoned by various PDP led governments since 1999 is seriously disheartening. They simply don't mean well for the citizens

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by VULCAN(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
What a joker?

APC has an ideological nature? grin grin grin

Pls expantiate on this ideology.

Creating poverty, islamization, selective corruption witch-hunts, fake certificates and corruption amongst the chosen few.

What glorious ideology. Lol

datribune:
Good one comrade. Now, this is a leader.
Wit d departure of d moles, APC will be renewed.
We pray that d rest depart, let's contest d elections in d pure, essential, ideological nature of d party.
All these decampees ar d errors that hav attached themselves to d progressives. Good bye to rubbish. They won't be missed.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by maestroferddi: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
enshi:

Why is saraki still in the APC..

He simply opened the door of defection to see those who were either on the fence or already on the other side ...

You are a learner my brother
Read the trash you typed above and tell me whether it makes any kind of sense.

Last week or thereabouts, Saraki was criss-crossing the length and breadth of the country perfecting strategies and entering into alliances to dump APC.

Maybe when you grow up, you would reckon that he would announce his defection at the opportune time so as to have the maximum impact.

Politics is beyond coming online to craft some poorly syntaxed sentences and arguing blindly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.