Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly (76103 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Oche211(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
Saraki 3 ~0 Buhari grin
fatality

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by helphelp: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maradonas

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by boolet: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians are simply synchronised with suffering and servitude. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by 360great(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shame on apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
veekid:
What I've learnt from this APC and PDP defection and mishap is that these two parties will continue to rule us for a long time. No tangible achievements. Just political exchange of power every 4 years.

Oloriburuku ni gbogbo wan!

It's still better than a certified terrorist sympathizer ruling us and using the govt to rear terrorist all over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Jenomtwist(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigeria tire me my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by badthinds: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
[b][/b]

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by ajepako(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
I may not be a big fan of Saraki because he's a serial betrayal himself considering what he did in 2015...

However, he seems to have mastered the dirty and murky games of politics

He's fighting dirt for dirt, sense for senseless, blow for blows and kicks for kicks..

And that's the only language of Aso Rock politics..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by visalo: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
eleojo23:
Buhari has been scoring own goals from time immemorial but today's is the best own goal of all time...

Democracy- 2 Buhari- 0

You won kill me with lol...Bubu now error. The biggest mistake any nation can make

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by McChords: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
House of cards season 7 loading!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by penta(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
What I know and Tinubu know is that Saraki and Dino, will not go unpunished.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Gboom: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
I see some people rejoicing in the other threads, it is not what you think.
Nigeria needs a political revolution, we need new breed politician with a dynamic ideas on how the economy will be revived and not recycling old politician who are only fighting for their selfish interest.
I would be very happy if a new party with different ideology can contest and win elections in Nigeria in states and federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by nextstep(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
So the police don't know how to cordon off a property? They still let random vehicles in and out? I am not understanding
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Liberator007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The senate president, Bukola Saraki, is the number one trending topic on Twitter after sneaking into the national assembly by driving himself in a rickety private vehicle to outsmart the security operatives who had condoned his residence in Abuja. It was gathered that Saraki was not in the vehicle when a detachment of security operatives blocked his convoy at his Apo residence.

The security operatives had aimed at preventing them from leaving the house.

Saraki reportedly sensed a sinister move by the opposing camp, at the National and decided to outsmart them by quickly sneaking into the National Assembly with a vehicle he drove.

Now Nigerians have reacted on the social media platform after the senate president's moves. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-saraki-after-sneaking-into-the-national-assembly.html
Saraki is a seasoned politician who knows his onions. His cool demeanour is his greatest weapon. Underrate him at your peril. Ask Tinubu LOL
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Clowns in power
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by kstyle2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Hail Saraki
Blame Saraki

All I know is they don't really care about us.
They aint protecting our democracy but their own interests.
. That's the gospel truth.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by abbeyty(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian politicians are all clowns

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Abfinest007(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
saraki is the cr7 of Nigeria politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by sonnie10: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's not a coincidence that all these is happening right after Sarakis court case was over.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by bedspread: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
POLITICAL BALLON D'or!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Felixv: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
fighting for democrazy...hmmmm

there is no democrazy in nigeria --only a bunch of criminals feeding fat on the commonwealth of a poor country

nass in recess till September on full pay --go figure

you got to cry for this country..
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Oche211(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by blackaxe78: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
Saraki is the new deal a.k.a ORORO 1 of Nigeria.

He is the stubborn fly on Buhari's old wrinkled scrotum. grin

He is more intelligent than the whole of the cabals.

He will surely become the president of this country someday.

You dont know politics with regards to Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Deepfreezer(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Doctuur:
I don't see the reason behind people hailing Saraki. Have we forgotten the hardships we are going through? All these people are not for us they are for themselves. So, what is so spectacular when they defect to other parties? Let's ask ourselves, will there be any development in this country? I just see the same set of people rotating the same parties.
The excitement is that we are better of the way we were before 2015.we don't mind going back OK

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Ay2win17(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by KanwuliaExtra: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Harmattan is coming. . . . GAME OF DRONES! grin

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Speedo17(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
We should not forget that Sen Saraki has a political pedigree and experience that he draws his schematics from.
The delicate political balance in the NASS now really interests me. A Senate president from the Governing Party leading a parliament of majority abi dominant opposition (Since Ike Ekweremadu as deputy).
I daresay Sen Saraki is a unique leader to balance issues and lead such a house. Its like how we are in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by akdjr(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you are a youth like me, u are indeed a disgrace to our generation. quote author=Metuh post=69666775]Saraki is the new deal a.k.a ORORO 1 of Nigeria.

He is the stubborn fly on Buhari's old wrinkled scrotum. grin

He is more intelligent than the whole of the cabals.

He will surely become the president of this country someday.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by smdtm: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Don't forget Ned Stark died in Season 1
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Olateef(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Deepfreezer:

The excitement is that we are better of the way we were before 2015.we don't mind going back OK
You don't need deepfreezer like your username signifies, you need deep knowledge.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Rollydeee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Politics(a dirty game since 1800)...all the politicians are mad,anybody wey like make hin chop president, I don give a Bleep,make me just dey make my dough ni koko...dey just they cycle around PDP nd APC..two corrupt parties..nd some fools go dey support dem, they shout wailers nd zombies, (wailing zombies)
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by mercyland93(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Now that d PDP senators has increased, the next is to work and call for Bubu's impeachment.
lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.