Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly (76104 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Ategberoson(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhari lack Democratic charisma. saraki is just like other politicians but buhari inhumane and incompetencies had made saraki look like a god to the masses

instead of buhari to stick with tinubu to be his overall cabal, he made those inexperienced mofos who had never attain any political post to be his cabal

this affirmed that buhari is indeed clueless. APC is bent on playing party supremacy when they have few months left to convince Nigerians to reelect them
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by royal200: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki has always play his game well and I think he is the main problem for APC from the onset, that's why Tinubu no want him to be the Senate president but I think the Man is very wise in Nigeria politics and it's playing the cards well. ...Soon he may outshine all the old and current men of Nigeria politics
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by blackgold2018(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
There was a country, the masses are celebrating a street smart criminal Saraki. He doesn't give a damn about the people but his personally interest. Buhari means well for the country but the old man is too weak and doesn't know how to go about it.
He also failed woefully on neglecting the herdsmen killings all over the country. This alone is enough for him to step down.. the president has no value for human life. My fellow Nigerians when will you understand that APC n PDP doesn't give a f.ck about you.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by bbode1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
This one is strong... Elehi gidi Gunn.. The fear of saraki is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by hotwax: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
blackgold2018:
There was a country, the masses are celebrating a street smart criminal Saraki. He doesn't give a damn about the people but his personally interest. Buhari means well for the country but the old man is too weak and doesn't know how to go about it.
He also failed woefully on neglecting the herdsmen killings all over the country. This alone is enough for him to step down.. the president has no value for human life. My fellow Nigerians when will you understand that APC n PDP doesn't give a f.ck about you.

Let me support you. There was a fulani country. Slave
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by PropertyDeals(f): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Nigerian political games is just starting.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
bbode1:
This one is strong... Elehi gidi Gunn.. The fear of saraki is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by socialmediaman: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Doctuur:
I don't see the reason behind people hailing Saraki. Have we forgotten the hardships we are going through? All these people are not for us they are for themselves. So, what is so spectacular when they defect to other parties? Let's ask ourselves, will there be any development in this country? I just see the same set of people rotating the same parties.

My brother it is good if we can sit back for a second and remind ourselves where we came from. In 2015, most of us removed Goodluck Jonathan and elected the current Tyrant we have in office. He came with a new hope, he promised only one term but trust Nigerians, if he achieved anything we would want another tenure. But what happened? He became one of the biggest scams in modern Nigerian history. So it means all these years he has been running for office, since 2003 precisely, he had nothing serious to offer? Democracy had started growing before he came to office, opposition was becoming stronger and we had a president who would not lock you up for criticizing him.... till the Tyrant came to office. We have been calling for restructuring, GEJ hurriedly implemented the confab because he was beginning to realize the strength of opposition and realized poor leadership would get you out of office, that right there my friend is what democracy is about.

Look whats happening with the herdsmen. Its very shameful and outright despicable that we have a president who condones such evil openly. The tyrant in office has been very divisive since he entered office.

It is no longer the will of Nigerians that he should continue in office, why is he trying to force himself on Nigerians? Is Nigeria for him alone? If left unchecked, this man will continue to deal more blow to a very young democracy and it should not be condoned. These politicians are fighting for themselves but so are Nigerians. It is better for you to live in a country where a president can come to terms based on the strength of opposition, than to live in one where Dictatorship is the order of the day.

I know this is not the end of suffering in Nigeria, but its gradual, we have not made any progress since the tyrant came to office and it is high time we moved forward without him, he can now keep his change, we do not want it anymore. We need to get power out from him before we can discuss better options like younger people. Unless we do this, sorry nothing much can happen as long as he is the president

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by muchkay(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Hail Saraki
Blame Saraki

All I know is they don't really care about us.
They aint protecting our democracy but their own interests.
so you would have preferred him impeached thereby making an O yes person like lawal the Senate president? You wanted a 100percent rubber stamp National Assembly?
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by muchkay(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.proverb 22:6..... If you know, you know. Saraki's father come to mind.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Felixv: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
The IG was just teasing him. Showing him his power - just like he did with maleye. And now Saraki is scared. Lol.

When they are ready Saraki will be given the maleye treatment.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by idris4eva(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
What we'll fail to see about 15 APC senators defecting to PDP is that they did so because it isn't favouring them, not because it's not favouring the people.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by realityoptions: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
As we continue to make jokes out of sensitive issues, our leader will keep ruling us the way that suits them.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

Bro, you can also integrate cheetahpay to your website
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
AngryNigerian:
What are we celebrating sef? A crook deceived a crook, & we are all here celebrating?

They don't have sense. Most Nigerians are im.becilic.

Imagine some are now calling for Saraki to become Nigerian president. As a reward for what exactly ? Destroying kwara state ? Or running the worst Senate in Nigerian history ?

Dullards

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by hotwax: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
idris4eva:
What we'll fail to see about 15 APC senators defecting to PDP is that they did so because it isn't favouring them, not because it's not favouring the people.

When they decamped from PDP, you didnt say this.

What is important is to stop tyranny. If Saraki will fight Tyranny, fine. God always use someone to stop evil dictators
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
Saraki is the new deal a.k.a ORORO 1 of Nigeria.

He is the stubborn fly on Buhari's old wrinkled scrotum. grin

He is more intelligent than the whole of the cabals.

He will surely become the president of this country someday.

Your last paragraph explains exactly why Nigeria is a mess. Moronic thinking such as you display is the reason.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by wavestech: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends and Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Redhot111(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Hail Saraki
Blame Saraki

Hail Buhari

Blame Buhari

All I know is he doesn't really care about us. He ain't protecting our democracy but his own interests.

So based on this I choose to hail saraki and blame Buhari. Learn to accept that
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by GoldHorse(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
See all these internet political warriors. grin grin grin. Na so una push Fayose so tey the guy think say hin dey invincible. Where's he now?

Please kontunu! Give Saraki too a false sense of security and following. By the time you, them and him realizes... it would be too late and una go know say no be by online posting, laughing and shouting or making fun of Buhari.

People wey go vote dey house dey enjoy sleep inside house with cool breeze from the sweet rain falling outside. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by blowjohn(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Doctuur:
I don't see the reason behind people hailing Saraki. Have we forgotten the hardships we are going through? All these people are not for us they are for themselves. So, what is so spectacular when they defect to other parties? Let's ask ourselves, will there be any development in this country? I just see the same set of people rotating the same parties.

Oga were u not under this same hardship during the World Cup? Tell me u didnt hail several teams in the tournament
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by tintedniggz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
HBO needs to make a series outta Nigeria's politics lol.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is smart, very smart
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Naythan(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
The same people moving in circles with the sole aim of stealing our commonwealth, yet the people are clapping for them.

Being a Nigerian is a sad reality.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Taofeekdboy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
After reading some comments here, I now wonder when Nigeria will be good because it shows we re supporting this people whereas they are busy looting the resources for their generations, we will always be the bait and it continues.. the country is doomed
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by bola4dprec(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oche211:
My respect for saraki has officially increase to the highest peak today.
I must say that his game plans are top notch...
My hat is off for him
That's what Kwarans have being going through since all these while,Bukola I hate You
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by madridsta007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Hail Saraki
Blame Saraki

You do not know much about democracy sir.
By protecting the sanctity and individualism of the Senate from the Executive they are protecting democracy.
In tyranny, you have a compromised police force, army, judiciary and legislature. Protect the Judiciary and the Legislatives, you manage to protect democracy.

It is that simple. That was why Obj's 3rd term plan failed when the National Assembly blocked it.

You may not like Saraki and yes you can be emotional about it. But do not let your emotions make you to fail to see the bigger picture. This is not about Saraki. It is about Nigeria's democracy. When it is gone, it will take decades to bring it back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
Saraki 3 ~0 Buhari grin
pls its now 7-0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Shikena(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Internet Nigerians!! Na so dem hail Fayose enter serious yawa grin
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by BluntBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Felixv:
fighting for democrazy...hmmmm

there is no democrazy in nigeria --only a bunch of criminals feeding fat on the commonwealth of a poor country

nass in recess till September on full pay --go figure

you got to cry for this country..

The sad thing is the way people are jubilating and seeing Saraki as some hero of democracy.

However, I still don't understand how he was able to go through the so-called siege.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari should go to hell
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly by BluntBoy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridsta007:

You do not know much about democracy sir.
By protecting the sanctity and individualism of the Senate from the Executive they are protecting democracy.
In tyranny, you have a compromised police force, army, judiciary and legislature. Protect the Judiciary and the Legislatives, you manage to protect democracy.

It is that simple. That was why Obj's 3rd term plan failed when the National Assembly blocked it.

You may not like Saraki and yes you can be emotional about it. But do not let your emotions make you to fail to see the bigger picture. This is not about Saraki. It is about Nigeria's democracy. When it is gone, it will take decades to bring it back.

First of all, did Saraki even become Senate President through due process?

And, how has Saraki protected the sanctity and individualism of the Senate from the Executive (whatever that means)

We all know how corrupt every Senate has been and how they have always romanced with the Executives at the slightest chance as long as bags of money are shared (OBJ comes to mind). The police and the military have always been compromised even by mere individuals (including non-elected citizens like Patience Jonathan who used a Commissioner of Police to harass a sitting governor in Rivers state).

I ask again, what democracy are they protecting? What sanctity of the Senate are they protecting? Is the Senate ever sane in Nigeria?

This is purely Nigerian politics. A game of interest. No one cares about democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.